ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Sir Roger Moore RIP
Al Bundy 07:25 AM 05-23-2017

With the heaviest of hearts, we must share the awful news that our father, Sir Roger Moore, passed away today. We are all devastated. pic.twitter.com/6dhiA6dnVg

— Sir Roger Moore (@sirrogermoore) May 23, 2017

[Reply]
PHOG 08:24 PM 05-23-2017
He was a great Bond, and I think he was also in a TV series "The Saint"? Maybe I'm mistaken, wouldn't be the first.
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 09:41 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
The 007 I grew up with as a little kid. Loved "Live and Let Die", remember watching it every time it was the movie of the week back in the 70s.
loved live and let die, also enjoyed man with thegolden gun, notmy favorite bond, but was the one I grew up with
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:57 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Moonraker? I made the mistake of watching that again a couple years ago, it was godawful. Way, way worse than I had remembered it to be.

Yes, same here. KC Tattoo can say what he likes but......I remember thinking it was awesome when I was, whatever, 10, but I saw it (or rather half of it) ten or so years ago and was like "ouch, god-awful...doesnt' exactly stand up well."
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:58 PM 05-24-2017
Meanwhile, great, GREAT story.

[Reply]
Dayze 05:55 PM 05-24-2017
Lol. Badass.

Such a boss.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:01 PM 05-24-2017
He was an excellent actor with a kind of style, class and elegance that rarely exists in today's cinema.

Much like Pierce Brosnan, he was a victim of the producers and screenwriters but when given an excellent script like "For Your Eyes Only", he was absolutely phenomenal.

If you haven't seen it, check out "Ffolkes" some day. He's amazing in that film.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:46 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
He was an excellent actor with a kind of style, class and elegance that rarely exists in today's cinema.

Much like Pierce Brosnan, he was a victim of the producers and screenwriters but when given an excellent script like "For Your Eyes Only", he was absolutely phenomenal.

If you haven't seen it, check out "Ffolkes" some day. He's amazing in that film.
I LOVE that movie. Saw it in theaters when it came out. Really fun film, vastly underrated.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up