ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>DeShone Kizer: I have Tom Brady’s brain in Cam Newton’s body
Quesadilla Joe 02:40 PM 04-20-2017
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-newtons-body/

Spoiler!

:-) At least he's confident.
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:52 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
"Just a gut feeling"

Is it a gut feeling, or are you just taking the shittiest game managery QBs in a given draft class and saying, "Yup. There's Andy Reid's QB! I got a feeling, man!"

What's more is are you going to do this every ****ing year? Look at all the QBs with 5th-7th round grades and pick the one with the highest floor to be the QB the Chiefs draft that year?
"Game managery" :-) ....Not at all. Only this year....and primarily Cooper Rush.

Other than that it's random ....gut feelings the Chiefs will draft a guy and/or he will turn out ok in the league. I get vibes on busts too. Last major one was Dion Jordan.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:28 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
"Game managery" :-) ....Not at all. Only this year....and primarily Cooper Rush.

Other than that it's random ....gut feelings the Chiefs will draft a guy and/or he will turn out ok in the league. I get vibes on busts too. Last major one was Dion Jordan.
Did you predict the Chiefs would draft Kevin Hogan last year?
[Reply]
SAGA45 07:16 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Did you predict the Chiefs would draft Kevin Hogan last year?
Nope. The guy I thought for sure they would grab was Dak Prescott
[Reply]
DRM08 08:51 AM 05-02-2017
QB Graveyard aka Cleveland Browns. Very appropriate destination for Kizer considering his comments about Brady, Newton, and even Mahomes. I was not impressed with Kizer at the Combine. Missed a ton of easy throws.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up