ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 85
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:08 PM 02-24-2019
Brady is smarter than Kraft, he has the massage at his house.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:11 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
Jeeze, I hate to get caught agreeing w como here, but she don’t really trip my trigger either.
Sec
Shes just older looking now and her age is catching up to her, but god damn she was so hot hot hot in 2009. Shes damn good looking for a nearly 40 year old, shes rich, and shes obviously not dumb (being dumb doesnt get you to be highest paid model every year for over a decade).
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:59 PM 02-25-2019
So Kraft gets a blowie that am, and then the refs fuck the Chiefs that night.

https://deadspin.com/robert-kraft-we...-of-1832876333
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:07 PM 02-25-2019
Holy shit, you guys can stop with the "underage" girls nonsense, those bitches were old.
[Reply]
eDave 02:18 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I am not a snowflake. MAGA for life.
Your sentences contradict each other.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:20 PM 02-25-2019
The charges will never stick. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 02-25-2019
All that money and they can't even have a cookie.

:-)

Brady is a clown who is disconnected from reality.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:38 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
So Kraft gets a blowie that am, and then the refs fuck the Chiefs that night.

https://deadspin.com/robert-kraft-we...-of-1832876333
In and out in 13 minutes! :-)
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 02:39 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Oh, she's Super alright.

With a combined net worth of over half a billion dollars, Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady are a true power couple. Bündchen was the highest earning model in the world for 10 consecutive years before she retired from the runway in 2015. She's on pace to make a billion dollars in career earnings.

Her husband, Tom Brady, is one of the greatest NFL quarterbacks of all time, with six Super Bowl rings and three league MVP awards. He's the fourth highest paid player in NFL history, having earned $217.2 million in his 19-year career. Brady's contract with the Patriots for the 2018 season is set to make him $15 million with an eligibility of $5 million in performance-based incentives. Throughout his career, he's regularly agreed to discount contracts to keep New England competitive.

Brady also brings in about $8 million a year in endorsement deals with companies like Under Armor, Intel, Beats by Dre, and UGGs. As a part of his deal with Aston Martin, the luxury car brand produced a Tom Brady Edition of the Vanquish S Volante. Only 12 were produced and they sold for $360,000 each.

Gisele Bündchen retired from runway modeling in 2015, but that didn't stop her from earning $10 million in 2018. She has endorsement deals with a number of major brands, like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, and Pantene. Bündchen has also developed several product lines, generating roughly one billion dollars per year in sales. This includes her sandals line with Grendene, lingerie brand with Hope, and a beauty line with Sejaa Pure Skincare.

Now let's see how they put all this money to use. Their most lavish spending is on their homes. Brady and Bündchen once owned a custom-built 20 million dollar mansion in Los Angeles, with a chicken coop for fresh eggs and a moat. Dr. Dre bought the estate from them in 2014 for $40 million. The couple bought a skyscraper condo in Manhattan for $11.7 million. They put it back on the market in 2016, and reportedly dropped $20 million on a waterfront apartment in Tribeca.

The star duo of supermodel and elite athlete naturally dedicate some resources to health and fitness. They have a personal chef who keeps them on their strict diets that include no sugar and no tomatoes. Brady also employs a body coach and health guru. His duties include spiritual guide, counselor, pal, nutrition advisor, trainer, and massage therapist.

When not training for the Super Bowl or co-chairing the Met Gala, Bündchen and Brady find time to philanthropic work. Bündchen donated $1.5 million to relief efforts after the 2009 earthquake in Haiti. And she regularly supports the United Nations, WWF, Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital, RED, and Saint Francis Food Pantries and Shelters. Bündchen also works with several non-profits focused on her birth country, Brazil. A percentage of the profits from her sandals line are donated to protect Amazon rainforest water sources. For his part, Brady shaved his head in 2018 to help raise $6.5 million for a cancer research institute.

Still dominant in the league at age 41, Brady has stated his desire to continue playing until 45. If he takes after his wife's career trajectory, he'll be in a pretty cozy spot even after his retirement.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tom-...festyle-2019-2
I know a lot of very rich dudes. They’ve got stocked ponds at their houses, a golf green and tee box. Some even raise wildlife so it will run around their property. Sick landscaping with imported plants and trees.
I’ve never seen “a moat”... another reason Brady’s a douche.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:41 PM 02-25-2019
I just want someone to manipulate my testicles
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:55 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I am not a snowflake. MAGA for life.
How do I root for the Chiefs and somehow ignore that a significant portion of the fanbase are fucking idiots?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:08 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
How do I root for the Chiefs and somehow ignore that a significant portion of the fanbase are ****ing idiots?
This place has been a liberal rag for a long time now. I don't think it is indicative of the average fan or even a large portion. What do I know though living in the Peoples Republic?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:08 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
How do I root for the Chiefs and somehow ignore that a significant portion of the fanbase are fucking idiots?
Oh, probably the same way that most of us have come to grips that there exist a portion of the fan base who have great taste in football, but suffer greatly at most other endeavors, particularly politics. :-)
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 03:12 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
In and out in 13 minutes! :-)
Lei Wang gets the job done.
[Reply]
eDave 03:18 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
This place has been a liberal rag for a long time now. I don't think it is indicative of the average fan or even a large portion. What do I know though living in the Peoples Republic?
Pretty funny.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 85
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up