ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 158
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:45 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
The ones I've talked to locally not only have the weakest smack talk of any fan base I've ever seen, but it seems like they already know what they're in for
Not the ones I’ve spoken to locally. They all think that the return of Vea Means KC doesn’t have a chance. They’re all buying into the offensive line being in shambles that’s been discussed add nausea him on local radio. Most of them seriously think they adjusted it to our offense in the second half of the first game, they’re not buying into the fact that Andy and Spag‘s call took their foot off the gas. I keep telling him they’ll see, just like all the other fans.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:47 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There was at least one.
Yeah, and they were posting from the northeast... and no one became a Bucs fan in 1993.

Chiefs fan here since 2008! ...yeah, no.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:53 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Not the ones I’ve spoken to locally. They all think that the return of Vea Means KC doesn’t have a chance. They’re all buying into the offensive line being in shambles that’s been discussed add nausea him on local radio. Most of them seriously think they adjusted it to our offense in the second half of the first game, they’re not buying into the fact that Andy and Spag‘s call took their foot off the gas. I keep telling him they’ll see, just like all the other fans.

Were they all high? :-)

I went to the Superbowl experience last night and there were more Chiefs fans and fans of other teams than there were bucs fans. Lots of people with no team colors on at all. I would have figured the place would be loaded with bucs fans. Their turnout was downright pathetic
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:56 AM 02-04-2021
Chiefs Co-Owner Clark Hunt Predicts Super Bowl LV Win

http://a.msn.com/02/en-us/BB1dmB7s?ocid=st
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, and they were posting from the northeast... and no one became a Bucs fan in 1993.

Chiefs fan here since 2008! ...yeah, no.
Ahhh.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:00 AM 02-04-2021

I went to the Superbowl experience last night and there were more Chiefs fans and fans of other teams than there were bucs fans. Lots of people with no team colors on at all. I would have figured the place would be loaded with bucs fans. Their turnout was downright pathetic
One of them was definitely high, cuz I smoked with him lol.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:01 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
One of them was definitely high, cuz I smoked with him lol.
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:02 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Chiefs Co-Owner Clark Hunt Predicts Super Bowl LV Win

http://a.msn.com/02/en-us/BB1dmB7s?ocid=st
Ummm....duh?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:03 AM 02-04-2021

There is almost no enthusiasm on their football forums either...really strange.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:04 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
2 of Brady’s Super Bowls were handed to him by the other team. The Seahawks bullshit was their own doing and the Rat Jr inexplicable bullshit to not run the ball to run the clock out and get at least a FG was his fault.

We even saw Rat Jr do that same fuck up to lose to us last year when he had a lead and threw the ball every down instead of going for what worked running the ball.

And before Blackop’s brings his bullshit into this, the Seahawks last play anomaly happened to Brady twice. Eli had insane catches that shouldn’t have happened in both games he beat Tom.

Brady also had a chance to win at the end of the Eagles game but they got him with a forced fumble.

Shit happens but if we play our game the way we’ve been playing all year the game won’t be close enough in the end to have this type of shit be possible.
Speaking on more than Super Bowls, he even had the Tuck Rule, Marlon Mcree fumble, and Dee Ford lining up offsides. Those are just off the top of my head.

Guy's had a LOT of shit that he basically had no control over swing his way.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:04 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's not my bullshit...I didn't gift Brady the Jags/Chiefs games. I didn't intertwine Vegas betting into a sport...

You all are just mad because you just want to ignore it and be entertained...I'm an inconvenient reminder.

I love the game of football...just not the corruption.

Ever wonder why the rules change in the post-season...where they "let them play". They control the spreads tightly during the regular season via penalties.

Vegas made millions on the Raiders win and was 100% determined by the officiating...it's why they love Clete.

Thanks, QBAnon
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:05 AM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:06 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There is almost no enthusiasm on their football forums either...really strange.
Not really, they know what's about to happen. It's hard to get excited when you know the other team is going in dry
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:08 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Speaking on more than Super Bowls, he even had the Tuck Rule, Marlon Mcree fumble, and Dee Ford lining up offsides. Those are just off the top of my head.

Guy's had a LOT of shit that he basically had no control over swing his way.
Carroll's decision to not run Lynch...Falcons decision to not run out the clock.

That's two rings right there..

Lafleur's decision to not let Rodgers go for it...
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:09 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I still get chills everytime i hear "CHIEFS" at the end of the anthem in hard rock stadium.
[Reply]
Page 102 of 158
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Up