ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 42
« First < 293536373839 404142 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:21 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
What makes you an expert? Because you post on chiefsplanet?

Let Reid make these decisions. He knows what he is doing. He isn't some rookie HC
Ouch. How about it's my opinion and Andy get to make the call no matter what. But that's the same Andy we know has at least a few issues with decision making in the past.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:23 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
People on CP actually think they know things. Reid is a top 5 coach in the NFL. Trust him in whatever decision he makes besides clock management
So because you post on chiefsplanet, you now know how to manage a game clock. Leave that up to the top 5 coach. He's a professional....
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:24 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Ouch. How about it's my opinion and Andy get to make the call no matter what. But that's the same Andy we know has at least a few issues with decision making in the past.
You are entitled to your opinion but I think we all need to admit Reid knows more than us (myself included) when it comes to the QB position.

Doesn't mean you have to agree with him but lets acknowledge, Reid is starting Smitty not for fun, but because it is the more than likely the right decision both short term and long term.

Nice profile pic btw!
[Reply]
penbrook 09:27 PM 08-20-2017
When Smitty wins us a super bowl this year I want all you Smitty haters to bend over and get ****ed!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:28 PM 08-20-2017
LOL. It's the year of QBR!!! It's happening!!!!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:28 PM 08-20-2017
When Smitty wins us a super bowl this year I want all you Smitty hates to bend over and get ****ed!
Hell yeah!!!!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:32 PM 08-20-2017
When Smitty wins us a super bowl this year I want all you Smitty hates to bend over and get fucked!
You kids at the Mickey Mouse Club are just so darned cute.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:34 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You kids at the Mickey Mouse Club are just so darned cute.

Man, you can't ask for a better throw than this. Alex has looked good throwing the ball down the field this preseason in a small sample size pic.twitter.com/dH37s6a03d

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) August 20, 2017

[Reply]
penbrook 08-20-2017, 09:35 PM
This message has been deleted by penbrook.
penbrook 09:36 PM 08-20-2017

That was pinpoint accuracy!!

Honestly his deep ball accuracy is better than Mahomes so far in the preseason
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:37 PM 08-20-2017
You are entitled to your opinion but I think we all need to admit Reid knows more than us (myself included) when it comes to the QB position.

Doesn't mean you have to agree with him but lets acknowledge, Reid is starting Smitty not for fun, but because it is the more than likely the right decision both short term and long term.

Nice profile pic btw!
I don't think he's ever been accused of being stupid (outside of the emotional moments when he's made inexplicably bad clock management decisions, proven that he might need to turn the offense play calling to somebody a little quicker/aware, and allowed a QB to become labeled the check-down king), but he has his faults.

See ya got me going down a rat hole I wanted Mahomes to fill. Actually I wanted Drew Lock to fill the role, but I can't argue that Mahomes is looking very awesome. I still want Drew Lock, but it looks like I'm not going to get that wish..
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:38 PM 08-20-2017
Our 12+ year veteran is dominating pre season. It's happening!!!! Pin point QBR!!!!
[Reply]
penbrook 09:39 PM 08-20-2017

Embed the video of Smitty throwing the TD pass to Harris. Wanna talk about accuracy! Just a tad slower it's broken up or picked off
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:44 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Our 12+ year veteran is dominating pre season. It's happening!!!! Pin point QBR!!!!
'MEMBER THAT TIME HE MADE A COMEBACK AGAINST THE' CHARGERZ?!?!?! BY GOD THAT SMITTY IS THE BEST DAMNED THING SINCE MARTYBALL, I TELL U WHAWT!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:45 PM 08-20-2017
Embed the video of Smitty throwing the TD pass to Harris. Wanna talk about accuracy! Just a tad slower it's broken up or picked off

This is EXACTLY the type of throw you want to see from Alex. Tight window, contested, Alex throws him open with the ball placement. pic.twitter.com/fyk9obiRI6

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) August 20, 2017

[Reply]
RunKC 09:45 PM 08-20-2017
Nobody cares about Alex in the preseason anymore. He's been good in the preseason and then struggled in the regular season every year here.

Show this in the regular season and well deserved praise will be given.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 42
« First < 293536373839 404142 >
Up