ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 42
« First < 283435363738 39404142 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
thegame214 07:05 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
I don't attribute team wins to individual players.

Tom Brady's legacy as the GOAT (which I don't agree with) was cemented while he was on the bench watching Malcolm Butler make a play.
"Russell Wilson plays defense?"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:05 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
met him.

in the back of a limo.

strippers were present.
And that, ladies, was the genesis of First Down Elvis.

"OK, man, put on this costume...they'll love it..."
[Reply]
stevieray 07:06 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
I don't attribute team wins to individual players.

Tom Brady's legacy as the GOAT (which I don't agree with) was cemented while he was on the bench watching Malcolm Butler make a play.
I normally don't either...just responding what transpired.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:07 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
And that, ladies, was the genesis of First Down Elvis.

"OK, man, put on this costume...they'll love it..."
:-)

I looked more like Eddie Van Halen at the time.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:17 PM 08-20-2017
...don't have to. The record books already did.
And the record books reflect his 3 losses as well.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:17 PM 08-20-2017
goal posts moved.

15 yrds and replay of down.
Really of the situation, predictable end
[Reply]
stevieray 07:20 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
And the record books reflect his 3 losses as well.
..of course they do.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:21 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Really of the situation, predictable end
lotto numbers please
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:23 PM 08-20-2017
lotto numbers please
17-13-18-7-11

guaranteed to lose
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:27 PM 08-20-2017
lotto numbers please
36-25-34.....
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:25 PM 08-20-2017
I don't care if he's the best, from what I've seen Mahomes is close enough to let his era begin. We know what we have in Alex, and without getting to deep into that history I think we have to let Mahomes take snaps with the 1s to get through the learning process. And watching from the sideline and taking some reps with the 1s in a practice setting isn't going to help close that gap.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:03 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984:
It's one thing to see it in preseason games anther to see it when it counts.

At this stage you have to wonder if he hasn't shown it yet will he ever?
Huggy says, "let me lay it out so you can play it out; not happening. Nope, not happening. Oh he'll take a few swings when we start out, but the first time he gets that two TD lead, back to the Method we go. If the game is tight and the defense a'ight; back to the Method we go. If it looks like a loss or an OT coin toss; back to the Method we go."

The Method of course being "play not to lose", a fine Chiefs institution championed by Herm Edwards and now Alex Smith.

Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I don't care if he's the best, from what I've seen Mahomes is close enough to let his era begin. We know what we have in Alex, and without getting to deep into that history I think we have to let Mahomes take snaps with the 1s to get through the learning process. And watching from the sideline and taking some reps with the 1s in a practice setting isn't going to help close that gap.
As much as I would love to do otherwise, I'm still a believer in the redshirt for this season. That said, I'm thrilled that he has taken the #2 spot and I would absolutely feel fine as wine if he were to take over later in the season should Shitty be...unable to perform.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:16 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
What makes you an expert? Because you post on chiefsplanet?

Let Reid make these decisions. He knows what he is doing. He isn't some rookie HC
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:17 PM 08-20-2017
Awesomeness
[Reply]
penbrook 09:19 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
What makes you an expert? Because you post on chiefsplanet?

Let Reid make these decisions. He knows what he is doing. He isn't some rookie HC
People on CP actually think they know things. Reid is a top 5 coach in the NFL. Trust him in whatever decision he makes besides clock management
[Reply]
Page 38 of 42
« First < 283435363738 39404142 >
Up