« First < 161561611651657658659660661 66266366466567171176111611661 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:28 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
:-)
Siemian wasn't the problem today, it was the fumbles that cost them. He was driving them for the tie, if not the win when Derby fumbled with 50 seconds left.

Siemian had over 300 yards passing on a bad ankle and no protection from his OL. If you can't see how good Siemian is you are a complete fool. Sanders had a couple drops early in the game and Fowler dropped a go ahead TD pass, he was wide open and it was a great throw and he flat out dropped it.

Siemain had one TD and no INTs. He is a stud and not the problem.

I hope you guys can eek out your dink and dunk to a SB loss, 46 years is way too long.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:30 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Hey KnowShit. Do you know what team fits the description of a fraud? I guarantee you that it isn't the 10-3 division leading Chiefs. I'll give you a hint. It's the 8-5 team that beat Carolina with cheap shots on Newton, beat the Saints on a blocked kick return where the returner stepped out of bounds, is 1-3 in the AFC West and just lost to a team whose quarterback was 6/20 for 88 yards. Hmm. Who could that be?:-)
If you claim that the NFL is rigged you immediately lose any smack talking privileges. You can't claim that the fix is in every time Denver wins and then turn around and laugh whenever Denver loses.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:30 PM 12-11-2016
The only reason it was even close was due to help from the refs. They were flat out ignoring blatant DPI by the Donks!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:32 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
If you claim that the NFL is rigged you immediately lose any smack talking privileges. You can't claim that the fix is in every time Denver wins and then turn around and laugh whenever Denver loses.
I said that the fix was in last year to give the golden boy a ring on his way out. I never said that it is rigged for every game. Furthermore, you are a Donk fan on a Chiefs board. I can and WILL talk smack to you all I want.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:33 PM 12-11-2016
Hey KnowShit. Do you know what team fits the description of a fraud? I guarantee you that it isn't the 10-3 division leading Chiefs. I'll give you a hint. It's the 8-5 team that beat Carolina with cheap shots on Newton, beat the Saints on a blocked kick return where the returner stepped out of bounds, is 1-3 in the AFC West and just lost to a team whose quarterback was 6/20 for 88 yards. Hmm. Who could that be?:-)
Take away a fumble in the end zone and a couple Berry pick 6s and you are a .500 team at best.

kFc has copied everything the Broncos have done over the last couple years. Maybe this is the draft where they draft a QB? Too bad they have alice who isn't a SB QB. reek should be abusing the stats, if he had Siemian throwing to him reek would be the best WR in the NFL.

I will be hoping that kFc makes it to the SB, get beaten down and reset the trends and get back to sucking. It is a down year in the AFC and no reason for them not to get there unless Pitt gets in or the Ravens get in the way.

The window for kFc is closing tight, just look at that cap space.
[Reply]
loochy 03:33 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Siemian wasn't the problem today, it was the fumbles that cost them. He was driving them for the tie, if not the win when Derby fumbled with 50 seconds left.

Siemian had over 300 yards passing on a bad ankle and no protection from his OL. If you can't see how good Siemian is you are a complete fool. Sanders had a couple drops early in the game and Fowler dropped a go ahead TD pass, he was wide open and it was a great throw and he flat out dropped it.

Siemain had one TD and no INTs. He is a stud and not the problem.

I hope you guys can eek out your dink and dunk to a SB loss, 46 years is way too long.
Are yousome kind of weird Broncos version of Tiger Uppercut?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:34 PM 12-11-2016
Definitely a dirty play. But, what goes around, comes around. Those dirty cheap shot Donks deserve to be on the receiving end for once.
Yup, dinver has been doing that shit for years
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:36 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I will talk all the smack I want to a Donk loving troll who comes in here with sour grapes trying to call my team a fraud. The Donks are the biggest fraud in the NFL. I've said it all year, and now that they are being exposed, you're damn right I'm going to talk smack. You don't like it? Take your cheating Donk loving ass to the Mange!
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:37 PM 12-11-2016
:-) if garbage ass 56 QB rating in the Super Bowl Peyton Manning can win, so can Alex. Proof is in the pudding. He's at his best in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Valiant 03:37 PM 12-11-2016
Man donkey fans are ridiculous.

Denver loses? Not the other team that beat them. They got lucky or the refs?

Aqib? Dirtiest player in the league, but yet somehow someone does it back and donkey fans act like they are choir boys and not a dirty team.

Too funny.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:37 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Shitty go at the knees though. Should be suspended for a long time. **** that hit.
Yeah, that was a bullshit play. Technically legal, but bush league.

It's the same bullshit that Stevie Johnson pulled on Eric Berry that caused him to miss a whole season.

Fuck that guy and that Harry Douglas douche! No place for shit like that in the NFL where you can put a guy's livelihood in jeopardy.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:37 PM 12-11-2016
I said that the fix was in last year to give the golden boy a ring on his way out. I never said that it is rigged for every game. Furthermore, you are a Donk fan on a Chiefs board. I can and WILL talk smack to you all I want.
You are insane. D's win championships and that was a #1 rated D and they proved it in the playoffs. You guys have a ton of holes in the back end, Losing your ILB is going to hurt. I like the guy behind him but he isn't ready yet.

Ravens and Pitt are a nightmare matchup for kFc, Pats are overrated and Brady is dinged up. If you don't make the SB it is a failure of a year.

Broncos will be back next year. Losing Vance Walker was huge, I figured Danny T would have gotten hurt like he ended up doing in Chi, he has a glass knee. $30 Mill in cap space can fix a ton of problems.

At least the Broncos don't need to worry about finding a QB.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:38 PM 12-11-2016
Broncos took that L

Gives kc a 2 game cushion and more like 3 considering the win against them. Handle our business and Denver doesn't stand a chance.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:39 PM 12-11-2016
Speaking of the Kranz Dictum, dinver was anything but "Tough and Competent" today :-)
[Reply]
eDave 03:40 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

At least the Broncos don't need to worry about finding a QB.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 661 of 4825
« First < 161561611651657658659660661 66266366466567171176111611661 > Last »
Up