Page 658 of 4827
« First < 158558608648654655656657658 65966066166266870875811581658 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:09 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
So is this you also saying that you think the NFL's agenda was for the Broncos to win last year?
I don't know, Black Op, Tex, and JJchieffan know more about what happened last year than I do.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:18 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I don't know, Black Op, Tex, and JJchieffan know more about what happened last year than I do.
Hmm but I'm asking you. If the nfl is setting up things to hold on to the rams fan base and make the raiders good, then they did the same for mannings sunset. You can't have it both ways. If you are going to call out their hypocrisy, you are in turn being one if you don't apply your logic to last year as well.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:17 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by TEX:
Dont think you'll have to concern yourself with that for awhile...
Broncos will be back on top next year. kc might actually pay Berry what he deserves now that he was won them at least 2 games if not 3, I lost count.

Poe is probably gone, maybe to the Broncos to win a ring.

Alice has a weapon in Hill and he is trusting him but he is going to have a game where he is just off downfield and it will cost them in the playoffs.

Next year JC is gone, that leaves Ware who is wearing down and West who hasn't done much in a backup role.

Your D is good, not best ever like last years Broncos D but it can beat pretenders like Oak and keep you in games forcing turnovers like vs Jags even though they tore the D up.

kc has a tight cap next year, Broncos have some $30+ Mill in cap space so John can replace the ILB and DE he lost this year and hopefully finally upgrade the kFc trash at RT and our 2 terrible Guards.

Siemian is a stud and proved what he can do against you with protection.
Alice plays scared and safe. Outside of one quarter on Thursday night that was a terrible game to watch. Glad I was at a school board meeting and was able to FF through the DVR.

Reek looks good, he is going to abuse a lot of people for a long time.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:19 PM 12-10-2016
If the NFL ever had an agenda it was regarding the Pats. Broncos beat them twice fair and square.

kFc has a big game vs Pitt and gets blown out on national TV.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:20 PM 12-10-2016
Troll be fishing for some bait, and not subtly.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:22 PM 12-10-2016
That Steeler game was an anomaly. We don't turn the ball over that quickly typically. Proved that by going to Atlanta and not doing that. They have a better offense.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:22 PM 12-10-2016
Knomo admits to trolling but is still allowed to :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:23 PM 12-10-2016
I'm surprised you haven't been able to sniff out the NFL's agenda. The league wants old Rams fans to flock to KC. The only reason the Raiders are "good" is because Mark Davis can't self fund a new stadium.
Oh, that's a good thought. Maybe the league wants the Chiefs to win this year because they don't want the St. Louis fan base to go back to baseball. That may finally be what we need to get over the top.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:24 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
That Steeler game was an anomaly. We don't turn the ball over that quickly typically. Proved that by going to Atlanta and not doing that. They have a better offense.
That Steeler game happened last year as well in green bay. I don't think it was an anomaly but I also would expect a very good game if it was a rematch.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:31 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I don't want to get in the way of the Knowmo bashing, he's earned it...

I will say that 3rd in the division isn't horrible when you consider their wins in relation to the AFC overall. Tough year in the west. It happens.
I also remember years when kc was in 3rd place this late in the division with only a handful of wins. Broncos are now only 1.5 games out of 1st with 4 to play.

Again can't win the division every year.

After watching the cub win the WS I am actually hoping kc makes it to the SB this year. Fanbases shouldn't have to go 46 years between SB appearances.

Hell even the Chuggers have been in a SB in the last 20 years.

I know most kc fans like lossbossmanIneedatoughnametoproveIamaboss would just be happy with an AFC championship appearance but with the Broncos OL the worst unit I have ever seen and now the Pats showing cracks lossing the SB in a blowout fashion should be on the radar. AFC is weak this year, plus I am not excited about the Broncos going to the SB and getting blown out vs Dallas or the Seachickens.

You guys need to get there this year because the cap gets tight next year and you probably lose a couple playmakers and alice is that much older. Window is closing get some while you can.

Good luck.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:32 PM 12-10-2016
Broncos have a ton of work to do on offense. It's not just a few holes. Their entire OL looks awful and is getting destroyed by division rivals, Siemian has one of the worst 3 and out % in the league and Lynch has struggled massively when he's played.

Denver also needs to find a way to replace Malik Jackson.

There is no guarantee of a division winner moving forward. All the teams are really good and even SD could challenge if/when they get a new coach.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:36 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Atlanta is no where as good as Pitt. Ryan is a turnover machine and proved it in your game.

If Broncos had a healthy Siemian they find a way to win.

Your secondary is being held together by Berry and Peters, anything after that is trash. Carr was hurt or impacted by the cold he was underthrowing, overthrowing, had no touch and missed guys wide open. Pressure impacted that some but the fact that he can't take a snap from under center on his throwing hand means it hurts and is not right.

I wonder if the kc fans now see that Berry is worth paying and keeping around instead of letting him walk like they wanted to earlier this year.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:41 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Atlanta is no where as good as Pitt. Ryan is a turnover machine and proved it in your game.

If Broncos had a healthy Siemian they find a way to win.

Your secondary is being held together by Berry and Peters, anything after that is trash. Carr was hurt or impacted by the cold he was underthrowing, overthrowing, had no touch and missed guys wide open. Pressure impacted that some but the fact that he can't take a snap from under center on his throwing hand means it hurts and is not right.

I wonder if the kc fans now see that Berry is worth paying and keeping around instead of letting him walk like they wanted to earlier this year.
The excuses you are making are hilarious.

The Chiefs have bitchslapped Derek Carr 3X before this last game. He's played terrible against us every year
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:42 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos have a ton of work to do on offense. It's not just a few holes. Their entire OL looks awful and is getting destroyed by division rivals, Siemian has one of the worst 3 and out % in the league and Lynch has struggled massively when he's played.

Denver also needs to find a way to replace Malik Jackson.

There is no guarantee of a division winner moving forward. All the teams are really good and even SD could challenge if/when they get a new coach.
Okung and Pradis are good. Even the kfc trash is ok, they need to replace both guards.

Broncos get Vance Walker back by TC, if they decide to resign him, he was tearing it up in TC and was a huge loss for the D, he was going to replace Tito Jackson. They have money to bring in a guy like Poe or Richardson for the DL and still play their rookies and 2nd year guys.

John can do a lot with $30 mill in space next year. Plus he already has most of the playmakers locked up. DT, Sanders, Von, Wolfe, CJ, Harris, Stewart, Ward.

kc is going to be tight up against the cap next year. Better get your SB loss out of the way this year because next year is going to be tough and like you said, Chuggers could be better as could Oakland.

46 years and counting...
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:52 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The excuses you are making are hilarious.

The Chiefs have bitchslapped Derek Carr 3X before this last game. He's played terrible against us every year
In the rain and in the cold. There has always been a mitigating factor.

I agree the trend is with kc when you face Oakland but you have to factor in the other issues as well.

Good luck getting to a SB blowout. I mean it I want the long trending failures to clear. I want Cleveland to get a win and contend next year. It would be great to see someone in the AFC East other than the Pats win the division.

Also next year you don't only have the Cap space issues but you won't be playing on a 2nd place schedule. You will have to go at the best teams in each division. That is why the Broncos always have to play the Pats and Colts every year. I would love to see the Broncos get a 3rd place schedule next year and John upgrade with that $30 Mill in Cap and build a dominant team on both sides of the ball. I can wait a year, I can wear my SB50, SB XXXII, XXXIII gear to keep me warm another year.

I think you guys have a chance and the fans deserve a SB appearance, even if most of you are DB's full of hate and conspiracy theories. I just can't wait to see Dallas, or even Seahawks run you into oblivion.

All I want out of this year for the Broncos is Trevor to get a game or 2 of playoff experience. Having a 7th round pick in his 2nd year start and have a winning season is gravy. Sure beats the years of 2 or 4 wins kc has had multiple times over the last 10 years.
[Reply]
Page 658 of 4827
« First < 158558608648654655656657658 65966066166266870875811581658 > Last »
Up