ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 791
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:21 PM 02-19-2019
I love me some dentist
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:21 PM 02-19-2019

[Reply]
staylor26 08:23 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
You've already been wrong.

I was the first on peters getting traded. I was the first on the rams moving. I was the first in on Collins
Wait wait wait.

Aren’t you talking about when you had sources about the Peters trade? That’s not really what I’m talking about at all. I remember all of that.

I guess calling you “useless” was completely wrong though. The fact that you have any sources like that clearly disputes that. My bad.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:27 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wait wait wait.

Aren’t you talking about when you had sources about the Peters trade? That’s not really what I’m talking about at all. I remember all of that.

I guess calling you “useless” was completely wrong though. The fact that you have any sources like that clearly disputes that. My bad.
I'm REALISTIC.
And grounded in my takes.

And my source is better connected in the nfl than ANYONE else on here. If i'm talking about stuff like that it's probably a real option
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:39 PM 02-19-2019
Wait a minute....

If you happen to be of the same or very similar opinion to others that happen to post said opinion "first" and you are discussing that topic everyone other than the original poster is "useless/worthless".
If a poster wants the team to make a bold move they are "useless/worthless" because it is not something they team would likely pursue.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:01 PM 02-19-2019
I can also say with 99 percent certainty that there is NO ONE on cp as connected to an nfl front office as I am. Not the chiefs though.

But REAL talk
[Reply]
O.city 09:15 PM 02-19-2019
Looking around at the money available this offseason and damn, some teams are just stacked with cash

There’s going to Be more money than players. Wonder if we see more trades
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:18 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Looking around at the money available this offseason and damn, some teams are just stacked with cash

There’s going to Be more money than players. Wonder if we see more trades
I think you're on to something. Lots of trades.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:18 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Wait a minute....

If you happen to be of the same or very similar opinion to others that happen to post said opinion "first" and you are discussing that topic everyone other than the original poster is "useless/worthless".
If a poster wants the team to make a bold move they are "useless/worthless" because it is not something they team would likely pursue.
Yea that’s exactly what I was saying :-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:19 PM 02-19-2019
I think you're on to something. Lots of trades.
There’s just so much damn cap space out there

Yeah a lot of it is on shit teams but damn.

Chiefs are gonna have to trade for guys if they want them instead of free agency I think
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:22 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
There’s just so much damn cap space out there

Yeah a lot of it is on shit teams but damn.

Chiefs are gonna have to trade for guys if they want them instead of free agency I think
I think so too. Some shit teams can pay out the ass. You either have to trade for them or get fucked
[Reply]
BossChief 10:31 PM 02-19-2019
But pat will throw for multiple 600 yard games, right?
Iirc I said I could see scenarios where Mahomes would have a chance to break the single game records for yards and touchdowns and even get close or surpass 600 yards in a game because the offense is so loaded and the defense is going to force Mahomes to throw a lot. I also cited his 734 passing yards against Oklahoma in college as an example of how his stats go crazy in shootouts.

FFS the guy had over 5000 yards and 50tds.

The record for passing yards ina game is 554 and TDs is 7.

Against the Rams, Mahomes has 478 yards and 6tds.

Keep acting like it was so far off, though...as he was 76 yards and a TD away from those records in a game he had 5 turnovers.
[Reply]
-King- 10:49 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Iirc I said I could see scenarios where Mahomes would have a chance to break the single game records for yards and touchdowns and even get close or surpass 600 yards in a game because the offense is so loaded and the defense is going to force Mahomes to throw a lot. I also cited his 734 passing yards against Oklahoma in college as an example of how his stats go crazy in shootouts.

Keep acting like it was so far off, though...as he was 76 yards and a TD away from those records in a game he had 5 turnovers.
If Mahomes ever has 600 yards in a game, our defensive coordinator needs to be shot.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:32 AM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
If Mahomes ever has 600 yards in a game, our defensive coordinator needs to be shot.
Exactly. Using the Rams game as the basis for the opinion invalidates it. If the Rams game happens again, the defense is a bust.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:36 AM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:

but really though he was 122 yards from breaking 600.

thats quite a ways off. and it happened one time out of 19 games...
[Reply]
Page 41 of 791
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141541 > Last »
Up