Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Media Center>Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:45 AM 12-07-2018

Part of the journey is the end. pic.twitter.com/vejn1Bx8Nz

— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:10 PM 04-26-2019
It was appropriately epic at times but it wasn't flawless. A bit melodramatic at times and too slow after the opening scenes.
[Reply]
cabletech94 04:16 PM 04-26-2019
had a buddy who's friend went to the midnight showing last night. evidently some kid stood up at the 5 minute mark of the movie, yelled spoiler alert, and then yelled THE END PLOT DEATH.

i don't know if the kid lived or not.......
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:28 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
I was able to hold it just fine. :-)

Disappointed in this movie. I thought the first one was the best Superhero movie ever. Maybe expected too much? It was a fantastic movie on so many levels. Not dissing, just wanted more of certain parts and less of other parts. Will post quick thoughts in the spoiler thread.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:46 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Just squeezed out the last drops and now I’m hoping to hold it.
That's what she said.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:59 PM 04-26-2019
It's good. I have a couple of minor issues about things, but overall it's great.
[Reply]
007 12:46 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's good. I have a couple of minor issues about things, but overall it's great.
OK its either good or great man. Get off the fence.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:23 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
had a buddy who's friend went to the midnight showing last night. evidently some kid stood up at the 5 minute mark of the movie, yelled spoiler alert, and then yelled THE END PLOT DEATH.

:-) Lesean McCoy spoiled that part on Twitter..... While misspelling the characters name so people that have it blocked would see it anyway. That's a true cunt right there.
[Reply]
Sorry 03:12 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by cabletech94:

Read a report that someone got beat up for spoiling the movie lmao
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:14 PM 04-27-2019
It was good but not great for my liking and I truly loved the first one. It had some great parts but some shit just left me scratching my head a bit.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:17 PM 04-28-2019
So...I'm one of *those* people.

Haven't seen anything besides the Iron Man series. What are the must watch films before Endgame?

I'm guessing at least all of the Captain America series, the original Avengers, and obviously Infinity War.

What else?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:58 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:

Haven't seen anything besides the Iron Man series. What are the must watch films before Endgame?

I'm guessing at least all of the Captain America series, the original Avengers, and obviously Infinity War.

What else?
You can skip Iron Man 2 and 3, Iron Man 2 introduces War Machine and Black Widow but little else, and Iron Man 3 is a heaping piece of shit.

So by my count:
Captain America 1
Thor 1
Avengers 1
Cap 2
Thor 2
Guardians of the Galaxy 1
Avengers 2
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Dr Strange
Ant Man
Captain America Civil War
Spiderman Homecoming
Black Panther
Ant Man and the Wasp
Captain Marvel

Watch these last three in this order:
Thor Ragnarok
Avengers Infinity War
Avengers End Game
[Reply]
Bowser 01:14 PM 04-28-2019
Captain America: Civil War might be the best of the entire lot, and that's saying something.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:20 PM 04-28-2019
NEW YORK (AP) — The universe belongs to Marvel. “Avengers: Endgame” shattered the record for biggest opening weekend with an estimated $350 million in ticket sales domestically and $1.2 billion globally, reaching a new pinnacle in the blockbuster era that the comic-book studio has come to dominate.

The “Avengers” finale far exceeded even its own gargantuan expectations, according to studio estimates Sunday. The movie had been forecast to open between $260 million and $300 million in U.S. and Canadian theaters, but moviegoers turned out in such droves that “Endgame” blew past the previous record of $257.7 million, set last year by “Avengers: Infinity War” when it narrowly surpassed “The Force Awakens.”

“Endgame” was just as enormous overseas. Worldwide, it obliterated the previous record of $640.5 million, also set by “Infinity War.” (“Infinity War” didn’t open in China, the world’s second largest movie market, until two weeks after its debut.) “Endgame” set a new weekend record in China, too, where it made $330.5 million.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:24 PM 04-28-2019
Wow, insane
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:26 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:

What else?
Just watch everything.

They're all fun.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Up