https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:59 PM 09-17-2019
Did we sign this piece of shit yet
[Reply]
Simplicity 04:00 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I get the panic about Brown, seriously

But it’s important to remember we had those ****s beat last year with a dogshit secondary... that group is now improved, plus we’re adding Claiborne soon

I’m still all for Veach being opportunistic, just not at Ramsey’s price tag
Did Gordon play that game?
[Reply]
TEX 04:00 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by TransferBanned:
Ramsey >> Jones and it's not as close as some of you wish it was
Yes it is.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 04:00 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Just because you don't like hearing what he says doesn't mean he's wrong.
He’d have to actually be reporting something to be right or wrong. He just gives opinions is what I’m getting at. And anyone can give an opinion
[Reply]
-King- 04:00 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I get the panic about Brown, seriously

But it’s important to remember we had those fucks beat last year with a dogshit secondary... that group is now improved, plus we’re adding Claiborne soon

I’m still all for Veach being opportunistic, just not at Ramsey’s price tag
The Patriots didn't have Josh Gordon or AB that matchup either. They've improved their WRs better than we've improved our DBs.
[Reply]
YayMike 04:00 PM 09-17-2019
Money isn’t the issue. We have a ton of space this year and next, plus as is talked about over and over, cap space can always be created.

It’s about compensation not Ramsey vs Jones. A first this year and any pick other than a first next year is about the most I’d give...
[Reply]
-King- 04:00 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
He’d have to actually be reporting something to be right or wrong. He just gives opinions is what I’m getting at. And anyone can give an opinion
So you're saying that he does his job?
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 04:01 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
He never portrayed himself as a dude who breaks news so how is he a joke for just giving his opinion?....as it is his job to do.
He is absolutely another person who portrays himself to have “sources” and “inside information”
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:03 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
So if that's the case...please explain how New England dumped a bunch of $$ into their secondary and made it an elite and stacked the front 7 with good players here and there and no names and continues to win Super Bowls....?

Nowadays you build from the back to the front.

This is about beating New England and that's the only way you will.
I’ve been reading your posts throughout the day, and it’s clear we’re not gonna see eye to eye... let’s agree to disagree
[Reply]
jettio 04:05 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
So when has Jalen Ramsey had multiple occurrences of not getting along with teammates or coaches?

All his teammates love him...are we referring to Sunday? One incident?

Maybe when referring to Clark, checkered past was too strong but if you're going to sit here and equate anything Ramsey has done to that and try to downplay what Clark did than lol ok....
I don't have information on Ramsey as a bad locker room guy.

He did seem to undermine Marrone over an instant replay challenge and that seems silly considering that it was a measly 1st down out of FG range in the first half and the Texans hurried up to snap the ball.

If Chiefs were to trade for Ramsey, I would figure that Chiefs looked into it and know what they are getting.
[Reply]
MahiMike 04:05 PM 09-17-2019
I say we just hire bonecrusher or Tanya Harding to take out Brady. Cheaper...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:05 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
He is absolutely another person who portrays himself to have “sources” and “inside information”
He actually does have sources and information. He's a damn good reporter. He doesn't just throw shit at the wall to see if it sticks.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 04:07 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by TransferBanned:
Ramsey >> Jones and it's not as close as some of you wish it was
I don’t think Ramsey is that much more talented of a player as much as I think a CB would be significantly more valuable to us than a DT, even one as good as Jones.

This season is all about taking the throne from the Pats in the offs. Having talent in your secondary is more important vs them since most of their plays are quick 3 step dropbacks anyway and we have to match their WR core. I see Ramsey as particularly more important in that game.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:07 PM 09-17-2019
My guess:

Veach is leaking the “locker room cancer concerns” stuff in an attempt to drive down the price/our perceived interest in Ramsey.

We’ll see how it plays out.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 04:10 PM 09-17-2019
Lol he’s a media pawn just like rapapport and schefter
[Reply]
Page 99 of 449
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Up