Page 209 of 449
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219259309 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
Mecca 07:52 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oh well. Claiborne better be as good as advertised or we're fucked in January.
He's not really advertised as being good, he's decent.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:53 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Why everyone so down? He basically said the same thing Terez has been saying.
Because people trust ESPN I guess.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:54 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Because people trust ESPN I guess.
Because we trust Schefter. Him and Glazer are the two most trusted insiders
[Reply]
notorious 07:55 AM 09-19-2019
Worst case of blueballs for a player that I can remember.
[Reply]
O.city 07:55 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
posturing

jax playing hardball with the TNF bullshit and the chiefs are giving them the finger

when the dust settles no one will offer more than a 1, 3 and 5 and he will be a Chief

via GIPHY

[Reply]
New World Order 07:55 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's not really advertised as being good, he's decent.
Would Claiborne even start over Ward?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:56 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Probably not
[Reply]
Mecca 07:57 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Because we trust Schefter. Him and Glazer are the two most trusted insiders
Well Jay Glazer said we want to trade Tyreek like 50 times, that's where Florio got that shit from.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:57 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He understands zone principles better, that's about it.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:58 AM 09-19-2019
Ramsey or Peterson don’t exactly change things against the Pats as much as you all believe they will.

Cool we shut down AB. That’s nice....oh yeah they still have Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett (their version of Hardman) and a rookie 1st rd pick whose specialty is jump balls.

Gonna be a shootout no matter what
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:58 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
**** Veach!! We have a weakness but he refuses to address it. Is he allergic to CBs?
I hope he’s allergic to shitty deals... why would he risk the future with a bad deal for short term game. We don’t have Montana with a year or two left, we have Mahomes and our D is better. If we pay Ramsey what it sounds like he wants in a contract and what the Jags want in compensation, we would be a tough position with Other contracts that need to be done. It’s not that Hard. If the deal is doable do it, but don’t do a bad deal chasing the now at the expense of a potential dynasty.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:59 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Ramsey or Peterson don’t exactly change things against the Pats as much as you all believe they will.

Cool we shut down AB. That’s nice....oh yeah they still have Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett (their version of Hardman) and a rookie 1st rd pick whose specialty is hump balls.

would be cool to see that combine drill.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:00 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Cool we shut down AB. That’s nice....oh yeah they still have Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett (their version of Hardman) and a rookie 1st rd pick whose specialty is hump balls.

Having an elite corner to follow Brown could free up a safety to come into the box and bracket Edelman. He gave us a lot of problems last year.

Ramsey would be huge.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:01 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I hope he’s allergic to shitty deals... why would risk the future with a bad deal for short term game. We don’t have Montana with a year or to left, we have Mahomes and our D is better. If we pay Ramsey what it sounds like he wants in a contract and what the Jags want in compensation, we would be a tough position with Other contracts that need to be done. It’s not that Hard. If the deal is doable do it, but don’t do a bad deal chasing the now at the expense of a potential dynasty.
I get what you are saying but...

Aaron Rodgers - won 1 super bowl they thought the same thing.

You do whatever it takes to win it now then cut bait with what you have to going forward.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:03 AM 09-19-2019
The more I think about Ramsey, the more I think the Chiefs need pull the trigger. But if I was in Veach's shoes, I'd try to swing a tree team deal which is super rare in the NFL. Hell I don't know if it's ever happened.

So hear me out.

1. CB is the biggest position of concern for this team. And selecting one in the bottom of round one isn't going to solve it. And face it, we are going to be forced to spend money on a CB anyway. So ask yourself, would you rather spend the money on a guy like Ramsey or pay Fuller to stick around?

2. I really don't think the Chiefs want have ANY desire to sit out of the first round again, and I don't blame them.

3. I know its not going to be popular, but what if the Chiefs trade Chris Jones to someone like the Bengals, Bucs, or Giants for their first rounder in 2020 and maybe something else on the side, which they then send to Jacksonville for Ramsey.

It's complicated, I know. And I love me some Chris Jones, but if we basically have one contract besides Mahomes we can spend money on, then it should be Ramsey if we can get him and extend.
[Reply]
Page 209 of 449
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219259309 > Last »
Up