ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will you still support the Chiefs and Royals if they move the team?
I would support the Chiefs and Royals 38 26.95%
I would support the Chiefs but not the Royals 54 38.30%
I would support the Royals but not the Chiefs 1 0.71%
I would not support the Chiefs or the Royals 48 34.04%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you still support the team if they move?
Pinchshot 05:40 PM 04-04-2024
Voted yes based on them moving to KCK.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:47 PM 04-04-2024
No I didn't follow The KC Kings to Sactown, I would be really pissed if they left the KC area.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 02:59 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
No I didn't follow The KC Kings to Sactown, I would be really pissed if they left the KC area.
I root against the Kings for leaving KC. I still hope they never win shit.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:51 PM 04-04-2024
A change in geographical location would not change my fandom. Or lack of.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:53 PM 04-04-2024
I said no to both, but that's if they move out of the area, not if they move to KS.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:13 PM 04-04-2024
I said yes to both.

I wouldn’t just stop caring about baseball or football. What other team would I cheer for?
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:29 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I said yes to both.

I wouldn’t just stop caring about baseball or football. What other team would I cheer for?
I honestly mostly would.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:39 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I honestly mostly would.
And that’s fair if that’s how you feel.

I’d still be interested and want a team to cheer for. Don’t see how I’d pick a team other than the one I’ve cheered for my entire life.
[Reply]
wazu 01:06 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I honestly mostly would.
Major League Baseball would be completely dead to me if the Royals left the area. If the Chiefs left the area it would be tougher, because I see myself as more of an NFL fan, probably heavily because of fantasy football, and maybe also because it's an exponentially better league with a level playing field. I'd probably try to adopt a team and see if I could get it to stick.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:05 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
If the Chiefs left the area it would be tougher, because I see myself as more of an NFL fan, probably heavily because of fantasy football, and maybe also because it's an exponentially better league with a level playing field.
If I hated the Chiefs It'd probably only help my DFS odds...
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 08:06 PM 04-04-2024
if they stay in the KC metro, yes, of course. i already support a team on the KS side, SKC.

now if they move to some place like San Diego or San Antonio, definitely not.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 08:25 AM 04-05-2024
Depends on where they moved to. Being from Iowa it's a regional thing for me. If they stayed in the Midwest I absolutely would. Move to the coasts, I'd still root for them but don't think they'd be "my team" anymore. How many Browns fans followed the Ravens to Baltimore?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:34 AM 04-05-2024
If you continue to monetarily support the team after leaving the metro, you're letting them have their cake and eat it.

TLDR: Fuck no
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:01 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
If you continue to monetarily support the team after leaving the metro, you're letting them have their cake and eat it.

TLDR: **** no
You always seemed to be more of a Commanders type of guy anyway. Later
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:06 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
You always seemed to be more of a Commanders type of guy anyway. Later
Imagine being such a cuck that you would continue giving money and time to an organization that flipped you the bird to chase dollars. That's like paying to watch your ex-wife on OnlyFans to fuck your poolboy.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up