ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
htismaqe 01:48 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Dude there is always the possibility he could be a problem.

You do realize he just got cut by the JETS when its costing them a ton of $? I know they are a mess, I know they aren't KC but he obviously forced his way off a team paying him a shit ton of money.

So no its not "impossible" for Bell to be a distraction, though I also find it not likely as well.
First, he didn't force his way off of the Jets. Adam Gase never wanted him. Gase finally just decided to give up the charade and cut him. Bell didn't really do anything at all. Gase is just an asshole.

Second, do you really think Mahomes, Kelce, Clark, Mathieu and this group is going to be affected at all if Bell decides to be distraction? There's no way he has any ability to affect the locker room, even if he decides to act like a complete dick.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:49 PM 10-16-2020
I know they are a mess
I don't think you do.

Care to explain to us everything that happened since Bell signed with the Jets?

Frank Clark wanted $20 million per. The Seahawks couldn't afford to pay him so they traded him.

Has Clark been a lockerroom "cancer"?
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:59 PM 10-16-2020
Dude there is always the possibility he could be a problem.

You do realize he just got cut by the JETS when its costing them a ton of $? I know they are a mess, I know they aren't KC but he obviously forced his way off a team paying him a shit ton of money.

So no its not "impossible" for Bell to be a distraction, though I also find it not likely as well.
Whitlock went a bit further than saying "Leveon may be a distraction" he called him a cancer/poison. He never gives proof or a real reason why. He's just a click bait writing hack
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:50 AM 10-16-2020
Can someone translate this into 1970s rock so I can find it interesting?
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:54 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Can someone translate this into 1970s rock so I can find it interesting?
Sure Rain Man it's like this. The Chiefs are the Stones, Veach and Reid are Mick and Keith and Le'Veon Bell is gonna drown in his own swimming pool
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:55 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Sure Rain Man it's like this. The Chiefs are the Stones, Veach and Reid are Mick and Keith and Le'Veon Bell is gonna drown in his own swimming pool
Ohhhh, I get it now.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:55 AM 10-16-2020
Clickbait is clickbait.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:57 AM 10-16-2020

[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:29 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This is Perfect.

The answer is very simple, Jason. If Bell doesn't fall in-line in the locker room, we'll cut his ass faster than he can turn around. We have no financial skin in this game. It's a one year prove it deal to the rest of the league, so he has strong motivation to perform and get another big contract in FA.

Dumb article.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:32 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
This is Perfect.

The answer is very simple, Jason. If Bell doesn't fall in-line in the locker room, we'll cut his ass faster than he can turn around. We have no financial skin in this game. It's a one year prove it deal to the rest of the league, so he has strong motivation to perform and get another big contract in FA.

Dumb article.
The Chiefs cut their best drafted running back in Franchise History.

But they wouldn't cut Bell if he becomes a distraction?

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:43 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Chiefs cut their best drafted running back in Franchise History.

But they wouldn't cut Bell if he becomes a distraction?

:-)
Don't forget Marcus Peters, too.
[Reply]
tatorhog 11:04 AM 10-16-2020
If a nearly washed out Corey Dillon can pull his head out of his ass long enough to be a decent player in NE, I'm pretty sure Bell on a what is basically a prove it deal in a good environment can make similar strides. And if he doesn't, we're not out anything but a little bit of time and a few bucks that otherwise would not impact this season in one iota.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:06 AM 10-16-2020
Can we make it illegal for Whitlock to say the phrase "My Chiefs." "My Kansas City Chiefs." or anything relating to fandom or any relation of being a Kansas City Chiefs fan?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:08 AM 10-16-2020
Love him or hate him, Whitlock is not wrong... He's also not right. He's pointing out the risk and his opinion of said risk. The risk is real. I'm glad we made the move, but it could backfire, even if we cut him when it does, it can have a negative effect on the team. My thoughts are he will be a good fit and be a model teammate this year. I would be suspect of a long term deal if I am any team if he has some success this year. I like the risk, Whitlock doesn't, but to deny their is risk is intellectually dishonest.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:22 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Love him or hate him, Whitlock is not wrong... He's also not right. He's pointing out the risk and his opinion of said risk. The risk is real. I'm glad we made the move, but it could backfire, even if we cut him when it does, it can have a negative effect on the team. My thoughts are he will be a good fit and be a model teammate this year. I would be suspect of a long term deal if I am any team if he has some success this year. I like the risk, Whitlock doesn't, but to deny their is risk is intellectually dishonest.
Wrong.

This team we're talking about is the defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs.

They're run by Patrick Mahomes and are galvanized around Kelce, Reek, Clark, Tyrann, and more.

There's ZERO chance Bell has a negative impact on anything. If he causes problems, the players will ignore him and Andy will send him packing. They had issues with Shady last year and he just disappeared down the stretch while the team proceeded to go on a run and win a Super Bowl.

There is ZERO risk with this. None. This is already a fully-formed team.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up