ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrow: Bengals built to beat the Chiefs
SHOWTIME 09:08 AM 04-15-2024

Joe Burrow: I think Bengals are built to beat the Chiefs. https://t.co/7HdK98HF5N

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) April 15, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 09:24 PM 04-15-2024
CIN beat KC three (3) consecutive times in a calendar year with Burrow. Including a AFCCG. Three times in a row in the NFL isn’t luck. So pretending that they’re not a threat or a pretty good team is just silly. Credit and respect where it’s due.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:34 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
CIN beat KC three (3) consecutive times in a calendar year with Burrow. Including a AFCCG. Three times in a row in the NFL isn’t luck. So pretending that they’re not a threat or a pretty good team is just silly. Credit and respect where it’s due.

Nobody is pretending they’re not good.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:03 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Nobody is pretending they’re not good.

Go back a few posts. Some people are. Not you, and maybe not the majority, but there's more than a couple out there pretending like CIN just got lucky and/or they're a bad team.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:20 PM 04-15-2024
Go back a few posts. Some people are. Not you, and maybe not the majority, but there's more than a couple out there pretending like CIN just got lucky and/or they're a bad team.
Screw it. I'll join them. Because we're the goddamn fucking champs and have been for two years in a row while the Bengals have been sucking their own shit through a straw.

Fuck them. We've got the big penis. They've got the little penis.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:33 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Screw it. I'll join them. Because we're the goddamn fucking champs and have been for two years in a row while the Bengals have been sucking their own shit through a straw.

Fuck them. We've got the big penis. They've got the little penis.

Lol, that's the spirit!!!
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 10:46 PM 04-15-2024
I wish I was in Bengals mode, I can see 'em in my road. Arm and arm down burgundy a bottle and my friend and me....
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:10 AM 04-16-2024
Biggest issue with Burrow has always been the sacks.

The OL is garbage and he takes way too many anyway. Plenty of blame to go around.

Taking that insane number of hits isn’t sustainable to win consistently. Burrow has a high likelihood of significant injury every single year.
[Reply]
alanm 02:57 AM 04-16-2024
So I take it that Burrow is on the podcast tomorrow. It should be a good one then.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:34 AM 04-16-2024
Chiefs with Mahomes have beaten the number 1 defenses in the league more than once. There is no team built to stop us.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 05:55 AM 04-16-2024
People need to stop bowing down to Burrow. Yes, he's 3-1 against the Chiefs but ALL 3 of those games were decided by a FG (one was in OT and the game turned on a pass Hill should have caught). Burrow could just as easily be 0-4 against Mahomes or 4-0.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:07 AM 04-16-2024
I have no fear of a team with a QB who has zero TD passes in the fourth quarter of the playoffs in his entire career.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:15 AM 04-16-2024
Because of their defense far more than their offense. That defense has given KC fits, but they aren't the same that they were a couple of years ago.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:15 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Burrow is the only QB that really strikes fear with me in the rest of the league. Allen is more talented but he is a loser beta.

You have this completely backwards, especially when talking about playoff performance. Allen, with all his faults, actually makes things happen when things are getting tough or not going well. Burrow has done basically nothing to contribute to any of their playoff success. Their offense has scored one TD in seven playoff games in the fourth quarter. Given how well their defense played in their two playoff runs, if they had Allen they probably have a Super Bowl win.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:49 AM 04-16-2024
We really have people white knighting the Bengals? JFC what is wrong with you guys? Cry piss and moan about everything and yet Chiefs rivals get you up in arms? Why?
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:56 AM 04-16-2024
Built to beat us, but never actually win a championship.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up