ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 101
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:58 PM 06-03-2019
Finish the job, boys.

Tired of Boston teams.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:59 PM 06-03-2019
Play Gloria.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:02 PM 06-03-2019
3 game series.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:03 PM 06-03-2019
WAS IT SOMETHING THAT THEY SAID
ALL THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD?
CALLING GLORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:05 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
What? They aren't some super team.
Don't give them a million cheap power plays and...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:11 PM 06-03-2019
Gloria....Dayz
[Reply]
Matrix 03:14 PM 06-04-2019
Nice to see Mahomes and Kelce at Kiel/Savvis/Scottrade/Enterprise Center.

It's a shame STL and KC can't get along.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:17 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Matrix:
Nice to see Mahomes and Kelce at Kiel/Savvis/Scottrade/Enterprise Center.

It's a shame STL and KC can't get along.
Meh. It's not so much KC vs STL but STL vs "out state" Missouri.
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:24 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Meh. It's not so much KC vs STL but STL vs "out state" Missouri.
As someone who’s lived in KC for 23 and St. Louis for 17, I completely disagree with this. KC, for whatever reason, has always had the little brother syndrome. It’s fucking stupid and makes no sense. It’s even more ridiculous when you factor in the fact that KC is an ascending city and St. Louis is a descending one, but many locals here still suffer from some inherent inferiority complex and have to overcompensate.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:32 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
As someone who’s lived in KC for 23 and St. Louis for 17, I completely disagree with this. KC, for whatever reason, has always had the little brother syndrome. It’s fucking stupid and makes no sense. It’s even more ridiculous when you factor in the fact that KC is an ascending city and St. Louis is a descending one, but many locals here still suffer from some inherent inferiority complex and have to overcompensate.
Jefferson City is a deep part of the problem, they seem to take care of STL first. Change that and a lot of other things change.
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:37 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Jefferson City is a deep part of the problem, they seem to take care of STL first. Change that and a lot of other things change.
Yeah, with KC having a good chunk of their population on the KS side, it’s going to take a long while for that to level out.
[Reply]
Matrix 03:58 PM 06-04-2019
Yeah, with KC having a good chunk of their population on the KS side, it’s going to take a long while for that to level out.
Yep. Damn Beakers.
[Reply]
Matrix 04:00 PM 06-04-2019
As someone who’s lived in KC for 23 and St. Louis for 17, I completely disagree with this. KC, for whatever reason, has always had the little brother syndrome. It’s ****ing stupid and makes no sense. It’s even more ridiculous when you factor in the fact that KC is an ascending city and St. Louis is a descending one, but many locals here still suffer from some inherent inferiority complex and have to overcompensate.
It'll never change, although I think STL is slowly making a comeback towards respectability.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:02 PM 06-04-2019
I haven't worked in the STL area nearly as much over the last several years, but I used to spend several days a month down there and yeah, this is a KC thing.

Just as the Chicago/STL rivalry is an STL thing. And for the same reasons.

Why KC worries about STL is just beyond me. You're absolutely right - KC is BETTER than STL virtually across the board at this point. Yet they still act like the picked on little brother that was routinely dismissed. Fellas - the tables have turned in a big way since 1995 or so (when STL was absolutely better than KC); civic development in the Kansas City area has been exceptional while STL still can't settle their city/county squabbles from a century ago.

Y'all have lapped 'em. It's time to let this shit go.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:03 PM 06-04-2019
Yyyyyyyyyyyup.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 101
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682 > Last »
Up