ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 101
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:10 PM 05-15-2019
It's so stupid that situations simply aren't reviewable, especially since it will be next season.

There's no "slippery slope" with reviews when it's OT in a playoff game.... Get it right.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:11 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
They just explained in post game that a hand pass isn't reviewable after the fact. Even though it was obviously a hand pass. Had to be called live. Sucks...
Can't believe 4 officials missed that...I mean it was clear as day live. I turned to check my phone waiting for the whistle....unbelievable.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:13 PM 05-15-2019
Wait for it, wait for it. The officials will provide the Blues a make-up call with a 2:00 power play in the next game, and call it even. Fuckers!

Seriously, like in baseball where the next batter gets plunked, the officials have earned another "pro-Sharts-call" shot in the teeth.

And I'm a hockey player, so fuck you if you think that doesn't happen...
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:17 PM 05-15-2019
They're fucked. They're so fucked.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:19 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Definitely worries me...with Binny and the D's spotty play and a call like that goes against you to steal your soul, they could be out in 5.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:19 PM 05-15-2019
Just saw the replay. How the fuck did not 1 ref see that?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:21 PM 05-15-2019
Yup... The officials have made up their minds, Shark/Bruins (West/East coast) Stanley cup that I won't watch.

Not that the NHL cares, they just want the drama. Remember, there is no bad press according to Hollyweird. That's what the NHL seems to be looking for with their mystery pro-Sharts calls.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:21 PM 05-15-2019
They can't possibly win one game at home and go back to San Jose tied at 2, playing a team that has routinely shit itself and hasn't won consecutive games since April 21st....
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:21 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Just saw the replay. How the fuck did not 1 ref see that?
They all saw it. Who are you kidding?
[Reply]
Jerm 09:21 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yup... The officials have made up their minds, Shark/Bruins (West/East coast) Stanley cup that I won't watch.

Not that the NHL cares, they just want the drama. Remember, there is no bad press according to Hollyweird. That's what the NHL seems to be looking for with their mystery pro-Sharts calls.
Whatever is the easiest road to get the Bruins the Cup....fuck Bettman.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:22 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
They can't possibly win one game at home and go back to San Jose tied at 2, playing a team that has routinely shit itself and hasn't won consecutive games since April 21st....
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Definitely worries me...with Binny and the D's spotty play and a call like that goes against you to steal your soul, they could be out in 5.
Going to be hard to win three straight elimination games.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:24 PM 05-15-2019
At least Schenn was pissed....how did the rest of the players and esp. Berube not lose their shit?

Hate it when players and coaches take an obvious fucking and just shrug....
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:31 PM 05-15-2019
At least P is mad. But they're right, they can't change it now, the official's fix was in, and it'll roll over to the next game too probably.

And the officials will hide behind the time honored "we're only human" excuse.

Meanwhile the NHL will love basking in the glory of the SJ market viewership and the press this raping of a team just got them.

But wait, they're just human...

Fuck it, I hope one of these officials takes one int he face in the next game.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:34 PM 05-15-2019
That's terrible. I, as I'm sure many did, saw it live. How do 4 professionals not see it? It's not like it was hidden in a scrum somewhere.

Worst feeling in the world as a sports fan. For your sake just gotta hope the Blues let that fuel their play next game. I know that doesn't help right now but hopefully you can go back to SJ even.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:42 PM 05-15-2019
Like I said, now that the officials know they've been caught making really shitty and bad calls that they shouldn't ALL miss at this level, but they'll provide the Blues some irrelevant make-up call somewhere in the next game and say that's it's all even and "they're just human" (even though they clearly purposely fuck up for the Sharts).

Fuck sports officials!
[Reply]
Page 46 of 101
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up