ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 31
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
srvy 02:11 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Oh and by the way your rings will be delivered this year by USPS from KC Carnival Supply.
[Reply]
Fish 02:18 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I don't think many realize the Chiefs have some of the lowest, if not the lowest season ticket prices in the NFL, especially when you take into account they have no Personal Seat License like many in the NFL. People complain about Clark's spending, but the gameday experience at Arrowhead is much less than many places.
That's no longer as true as it used to be. The last 3-4 seasons have changed that quite a bit.
[Reply]
O.city 02:22 PM 02-29-2024
They also do have personal seat license.
[Reply]
scho63 02:24 PM 02-29-2024
Colin Cowherd called this a big nothing burger and in fact, he said like 8 of the last 10 Super Bowl winners owners all graded a "D" or lower and all the top orgs that got As and Bs, like the Cowboys, haven't won jack shit in 30 years, including the Dolphins.

He said if it's too nice, it makes the players soft.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:13 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Bingo, I've been saying throughout this thread I don't want players here who need to be pampered. They're already making insane amounts of money, and have access to the best medical and nutritional care in the world. If their locker isn't cozy enough for them, or they're upset that trainers are pushing them to play through minor injuries, they shouldn't be Chiefs.

I'd still like to see these grades get a little better, but the pussies who gave us these low scores are probably bitter assholes like Tyreek and Char Ward. We have three of the best football players ever on this roster who happen to love it here, not to mention the best head coach in the entire league. If you want to win, come to KC. If you want a good massage, go sign with the Browns and their QB can hook you up. We'll keep winning Super Bowls.
[Reply]
Fish 03:18 PM 02-29-2024
Yeah treat those damn uppity professional athletes like military boot camp. That'll work...
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:24 PM 02-29-2024
Sorry to have to agree with Cowherd but this just seems a bit silly to even have out there.

A bunch of millionaires complaining about what a Locker room looks like....what food is like...etc...

I also get that the owners are Billionaires.....but should something like this really matter to the average fan?

Now if we are talking about making the hometown fan experience better I am all there....but making sure the players have executive level comfort isn't high on my list of concerns for seeing a 3-peat
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:27 PM 02-29-2024
Leading the NFL in ticket costs is the Las Vegas Raiders, which has an average cost of $582 per ticket. Behind the Raiders are the Super Bowl 57 contestants: the Kansas City Chiefs at $578 and Philadelphia Eagles at $559. Here are the five highest ticket averages:

Las Vegas Raiders: $582
Kansas City Chiefs: $578
Philadelphia Eagles: $559
Dallas Cowboys: $545
New England Patriots: $534
The Chiefs don't have PSLs but they do have an inflated year 1 ticket model for season tickets. My memory is the first year is about 2.5 times what every subsequent year costs. A sort of backdoor PSL for first time STHs.

If your source below either 1) Uses the secondary market for its pricing or 2) Uses the 1st year Season Ticket price, I think either of those approaches are probably not quite fair.

Clark doesn't control the secondary market - Patrick Mahomes does. And the overwhelming majority of season ticketholders are paying far far FAR less for their seats than that. We're lower bowl at the 35 yard line and I think ours our $150/st or thereabouts.

Those numbers don't add up, to be honest. There are suites and then about 4 sections (2 to either side of the 50 yardline) and then some seats in the very first few rows of the lower bowl that are more expensive than mine are. And there damn sure aren't enough of those to QUADRUPLE the average ticket price for seats in the stadium when the entire upper bowl is far cheaper than mine are.

There's something wonky about those figures.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:28 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah treat those damn uppity professional athletes like military boot camp. That'll work...
Yeah....not really sure you could make the real comparison from how these guys are treated to what life is like at a real boot camp
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:28 PM 02-29-2024
Bottom line is that I could take my STs and sell about 3 games in any given year on the secondary market to pay for the rest of my season, including the playoffs. That tells you what the demand for these tickets are.

And that the Chiefs have them priced at nowhere NEAR the break-even point on the supply/demand curve.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:54 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Arch Stanton:
Great post, wrong Rocky.
Oh no sir, the absolute apex of Rocky Training Montages is Rocky IV.

[Reply]
RealSNR 04:07 PM 02-29-2024
A lot of teams stopped pushing players to play when they were hurt because they didn't wanna be featured on Outside the Lines for being assholes that don't give a fuck.
Well the Chiefs clearly aren’t like that at all. Just ask Kadarius Toney!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:14 PM 02-29-2024
Leading the NFL in ticket costs is the Las Vegas Raiders, which has an average cost of $582 per ticket. Behind the Raiders are the Super Bowl 57 contestants: the Kansas City Chiefs at $578 and Philadelphia Eagles at $559. Here are the five highest ticket averages:

Las Vegas Raiders: $582
Kansas City Chiefs: $578
Philadelphia Eagles: $559
Dallas Cowboys: $545
New England Patriots: $534
Yes, I believe all of those venue of Personal Seat licenses and those prices may be aftermarket. The upperbowl are all below $165 or so for STM.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:13 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Colin Cowherd called this a big nothing burger and in fact, he said like 8 of the last 10 Super Bowl winners owners all graded a "D" or lower and all the top orgs that got As and Bs, like the Cowboys, haven't won jack shit in 30 years, including the Dolphins.

https://youtu.be/dV5WUF5ckRg?si=g13AspsTmDzdati9

Listing to Louis Riddick man and it sounds awful in there about Clark. Saying they had to fight to get Andy to be a top paid coach.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:33 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
https://youtu.be/dV5WUF5ckRg?si=g13AspsTmDzdati9

Listing to Louis Riddick man and it sounds awful in there about Clark. Saying they had to fight to get Andy to be a top paid coach.
Andy was the 7th highest paid coach last year. Tied with Harbaugh.

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/highest-paid...-coaches-2023/

He was a top 5 paid HC in 2020 when he signed his last deal. And now Clark is apparently gonna make him #1.

I don’t get the Clark shade on this one
[Reply]
Page 20 of 31
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up