ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 101
« First < 323839404142 434445465292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Mav 04:02 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just a memo on a couple injuries for CLE:

Dunn was the back-up for Bitonio(sp?) in Sunday's game, and played rather well, imo. looks like they may be down to Blake, who had his first NFL start on Sunday vs. PIT. And also had a pretty good game.
losing Jackson might actually be a good thing, and Bitonio will be back.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:03 PM 01-12-2021
As long as the defense comes out and plays in a similar fashion to how they did vs. BAL, KC will win this game by 2 scores.
[Reply]
Mav 04:05 PM 01-12-2021
did someone really say Henry>Chubb (who is better than Henry) and Hunt? Im done. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:05 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
losing Jackson might actually be a good thing, and Bitonio will be back.
Maybe, except even if you Ward plays, he probably will need someone to spell him during the game. Who if not Jackson?
[Reply]
Mav 04:10 PM 01-12-2021
Maybe, except even if you Ward plays, he probably will need someone to spell him during the game. Who if not Jackson?
Kevin Johnson will also be back meaning that MJ Stewart, Mitchell, Ward, and Johnson. Jackson is so bad. LOL. sighs. Hes phillip Gaines cringeworthy bad.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:02 PM 01-12-2021

[Reply]
eastsidedawg 06:28 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
There is alot of in your post, one the thing is certain the Browns hypotheticals have a good running game, and Mayfield is inconsistent.

The Browns defense will have to pray for mistakes , because if the Chiefs offense will hang at least 34 points, and that's not including possible Kick/Punt return TDs and Mayfield messing up.
yes the browns running game is pretty good. Mayfield has been good since the bye week i think he has 19 tds and 1 int. with outlier games when the wind was blowing like 50 mph for like 2 games or he lost his whole receiving core the day before the jets game.

as far as the defense yes they will stink and pray for a couple turnovers. give up a ton of yards and try and limit the chiefs to FG's when they can.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:33 PM 01-12-2021
Cleveland didn't sack Big Rape once in 68 pass attempts. I'm gonna pissed if the line doesn't play well.
[Reply]
DawgCheck 06:36 PM 01-12-2021
The Browns weakness is NOT their offense. Baker has improved greatly, Chubb is great (I'd argue one of the top three backs in the league), Landry and Hunt are highly skilled and tough as nails leaders. The Browns DEFENSE on the other hand....... well, let's just say I hope the Browns offense can score 50+ because I have a feeling they will need to.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:10 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by DawgCheck:
The Browns weakness is NOT their offense. Baker has improved greatly, Chubb is great (I'd argue one of the top three backs in the league), Landry and Hunt are highly skilled and tough as nails leaders. The Browns DEFENSE on the other hand....... well, let's just say I hope the Browns offense can score 50+ because I have a feeling they will need to.
Would agree with all of that. I like where Baker is at right now. Though, I have to admit I'm a Sooners fan so I always liked him. I like Landry/Chubb/Hunt as well. Landry is a nice receiver, that seems to be turning into the CLE version of Reggie Wayne. Chubb is a beast. Been on that wagon since CLE picked him up. Love his top gear. Hunt, well, we all know what Hunt is on a football field.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:34 PM 01-12-2021
Good news for all you Baker fans...He will have plenty of time to do more stupid commercials after Sunday. His offseason starts Monday.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:38 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
yes the browns running game is pretty good. Mayfield has been good since the bye week i think he has 19 tds and 1 int. with outlier games when the wind was blowing like 50 mph for like 2 games or he lost his whole receiving core the day before the jets game.

as far as the defense yes they will stink and pray for a couple turnovers. give up a ton of yards and try and limit the chiefs to FG's when they can.
Bullshit excuses
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:43 PM 01-12-2021
Stack the box and be aggressive on defense. Ball control on offense and be patient. The big plays will come.
[Reply]
DawgCheck 08:00 PM 01-12-2021
Would agree with all of that. I like where Baker is at right now. Though, I have to admit I'm a Sooners fan so I always liked him. I like Landry/Chubb/Hunt as well. Landry is a nice receiver, that seems to be turning into the CLE version of Reggie Wayne. Chubb is a beast. Been on that wagon since CLE picked him up. Love his top gear. Hunt, well, we all know what Hunt is on a football field.
Exactly. And on the flipside we'll have NO answer for Tyreek Hill (assuming he plays) and Kelce. Hopefully we have Ward back to at least try to contain Hill a bit. Our best player on Defense (Garrett) hasn't been the same ever since his bout with Covid and some nagging injuries, so hopefully he can get back to early-season Garrett form and at least try to make Mahommes rush some throws. And actually, I think KC even has a decent (if not underrated) running game even as the media doesn't seem to talk about it much.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:03 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Cleveland didn't sack Big Rape once in 68 pass attempts. I'm gonna pissed if the line doesn't play well.
we will be fine
[Reply]
Page 42 of 101
« First < 323839404142 434445465292 > Last »
Up