ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 72
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:12 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
What the ****?

Marvin Lewis interviewed with some teams in December and has interviewed with several others since.

Caldwell's name has been out there most of this season, especially considering how the Lions completely fell apart after firing him.

Frazier's name has been out there since December as well.
I'm talking about the Texans. Not commenting on any of their qualifications. They're clearly saving face after the bieniemy fiasco.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:24 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
So EB won't be available to interview till after the Super Bowl.

Bum deal for EB and the Texans . . . . . . .
They had all week. If they hadnt been stupid they would have interviewed EB to appease Watson even if they weren't that interested. It's a bum deal for Watson. Its a good deal for EB not being considered by these idiots. Houston has no one to blame but themself.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:55 PM 01-13-2021

Been texting with an NFL source this morning who thinks there's a very strong chance Eric Bieniemy isn't hired for a HC opportunity this cycle.

Cites concern about Reid's coaching tree and timing w/Chiefs expected to make another SB run

— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 12:58 PM 01-13-2021
Yes by all means. Andy’s tree that’s produced 2 SB Champs, another coach in a SB and a coach that has turned the Bills around.

But yeah...go ahead and hire a Patriot and see how that works out you stupid fuck
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:59 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yes by all means. Andy’s tree that’s produced 2 SB Champs, another coach in a SB and a coach that has turned the Bills around.

But yeah...go ahead and hire a Patriot and see how that works out you stupid ****
And you wonder why teams go through new coaches every 2-3 years..... if EB doesn’t get a job this year then I don’t think he ever will honestly. If I’m Andy I tell EB and Veach that EB will be the next head coach of the Chiefs whenever I retire
[Reply]
staylor26 01:01 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

But yeah...go ahead and hire a Patriot and see how that works out you stupid fuck
Yea what a fucking joke.

There’s not a better coaching tree currently in the NFL and it’s not even remotely close.
[Reply]
Pants 01:04 PM 01-13-2021
The "NFL Source" could be anybody. It's fucking Twitter, you guys, and that quote had zero substance anyway.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:06 PM 01-13-2021

Chiefs assistant director of player personnel Ryan Poles had a second interview with Panthers this week, per source.

— Joe Person (@josephperson) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:07 PM 01-13-2021
I believe that if Poles lands the Panthers GM job, the Chiefs would net a 3rd round comp pick
[Reply]
staylor26 01:08 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
So we may get 2 3rd round comp picks anyways?

Man, I’d love for Poles and Bieniemy both to get hired. 3 years in a row with 3rd round comp picks would be HUGE.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:08 PM 01-13-2021
Damn Poles would be a good hire for the Panthers. He the director of college scouting I believe so people like Sneed he has founded
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:16 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Problems with Reid's coaching tree?

:-) that's how i know this tweet is full of shit. People have a problem with SB winning HC's i guess.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:19 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So we may get 2 3rd round comp picks anyways?

Man, I’d love for Poles and Bieniemy both to get hired. 3 years in a row with 3rd round comp picks would be HUGE.
What is one gets hired this year and one the next year, would we get 4 then?
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 01:21 PM 01-13-2021
EB might try special team coaching for diversity

Edit: lack of QB coaching is said to be a problem & a step back
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:35 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea what a ****ing joke.

There’s not a better coaching tree currently in the NFL and it’s not even remotely close.
I know some people give him shit, but it's nuts that Toub isn't regularly included in HC searches either. There's no doubt it's because the patriot tentacles have infected too many teams across the league.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 72
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up