ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 288
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 PM 09-09-2018
You know how bad DAT wanted that?

He's never scored a TD that cool :-)

Poor bastard. The fullback is over here beasting and all he can get is shovel passes.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:01 PM 09-09-2018
It would never be worth your time to GIF but what really impressed me was how sharp he was on the little stuff in the offense. I expected a couple arm talent plays but goddamn this kid was sharp today on everything but that goal line run (wtf). Fakes, footwork, nothing sailed, no horrid reads no nothing. Kid was sharp all the way around.

I did not expect that.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:02 PM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
After much deliberation and ween chafing, this is my favorite throw today.

It is Rodgersarian. 40 yards on the run, a defender screaming at him.

*flick*
Highest leverage play of the game imo. It's the only time I jumped out of my seat and yelled. That throw on the run :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:03 PM 09-09-2018
You know how bad DAT wanted that?

He's never scored a TD that cool :-)

Poor bastard. The fullback is over here beasting and all he can get is shovel passes.
Where pretty much everyone ever thought he was done when his knee came apart I think he’ll be happy with the shovel passes.

Besides that if he happened to drop it, he’d feel a fool.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:06 PM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
It would never be worth your time to GIF but what really impressed me was how sharp he was on the offense. I expected a couple arm talent plays but goddamn this kid was sharp today on everything but that goal line run (wtf). Fakes, footwork, nothing sailed, no horrid reads no nothing. Kid was sharp all the way around.

I did not expect that.
There are no fuck ups at the line of scrimmage, guys getting lined up wrong, or delays of game, etc. Things you expect to see from young QBs. No snap the fucking balls, Patrick.

Part of it is Andy is a really good coach...the other part is Mahomes is way way smarter than he lets on. He comes off as this aw shucks good ol boy but I bet he was a really good student.

You can tell he really loves football and has this laser like focus when he's on the field, too. There's no Jay Cutler in him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 PM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Mahomes said to hell with the checkdown, my fullback is open so he gets the bomb
It's so amazing how accurate this meme is now. :-)

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:12 PM 09-09-2018
There are no fuck ups at the line of scrimmage, guys getting lined up wrong, or delays of game, etc. Things you expect to see from young QBs. No snap the fucking balls, Patrick.

Part of it is Andy is a really good coach...the other part is Mahomes is way way smarter than he lets on. He comes off as this aw shucks good ol boy but I bet he was a really good student.

You can tell he really loves football and has this laser like focus when he's on the field, too. There's no Jay Cutler in him.
I was really working to temper my expectations, but fuck this is exciting. We still have our Defense, but wow that offense was fun.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:25 PM 09-09-2018
There are no **** ups at the line of scrimmage, guys getting lined up wrong, or delays of game, etc. Things you expect to see from young QBs. No snap the ****ing balls, Patrick.

He was reading the defense and checking like a boss.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:44 PM 09-09-2018
Not Patrick, but could someone get a gif of Andy Reid looking confused with 10:22 left in the 4th? Very reaction gif worthy imo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:45 PM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Not Patrick, but could someone get a gif of Andy Reid looking confused with 10:22 left in the 4th? Very reaction gif worthy imo
Check the official Andy Reid GIF thread
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:56 PM 09-09-2018
literally ignoring that sumo wrestler as he throws a TD

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:01 PM 09-09-2018
There are no **** ups at the line of scrimmage, guys getting lined up wrong, or delays of game, etc. Things you expect to see from young QBs. No snap the ****ing balls, Patrick.

Yeah, he comes off as humble with his aw shucks bullshit, but he plays like he has 4 pound titanium balls swinging down there.

He has that humble work ethic and game day confidence. The right stuff.

He loves to challenge the defense more than I expected. He passed up the check down for the head shot several times. It worked at times, didn't at others (again, that pass to Thomas was MONEY... great defensive play) but christ all mighty after watching Lieutenant lateral pass for 5 years it breathes life into my love of all things Chiefs.

I've made 3 predictions for this season. 1. Mahomes will top Alex's yards and TD's from last year in his rookie season. 2. Tyreek Hill will put up AB numbers in the ballpark of 1600 yards and 10+ TD's. 3. 12-4

The only one I'm even a little shaky on is #3. I'm 100% confident 1 and 2 will happen.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:06 PM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah, he comes off as humble with his aw shucks bullshit, but he plays like he has 4 pound titanium balls swinging down there.

He has that humble work ethic and game day confidence. The right stuff.

He loves to challenge the defense more than I expected. He passed up the check down for the head shot several times. It worked at times, didn't at others (again, that pass to Thomas was MONEY... great defensive play) but christ all mighty after watching Lieutenant lateral pass for 5 years it breathes life into my love of all things Chiefs.

I've made 3 predictions for this season. 1. Mahomes will top Alex's yards and TD's from last year in his rookie season. 2. Tyreek Hill will put up AB numbers in the ballpark of 1600 yards and 10+ TD's. 3. 12-4

The only one I'm even a little shaky on is #3. I'm 100% confident 1 and 2 will happen.
12-4 is a lot to ask. Defense looks very questionable. Shitty defense can lose many games. Plus there will be some down days for Mahomes as he continues to learn the pro game. I am curious to see how he does against some of the better defenses in the league.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 PM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I am curious to see how he does against some of the better defenses in the league.
He just faced the #3 defense and the #3 passing defense from last season moron.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:13 PM 09-09-2018
Hate to do this, but where are the pat sr gifs? He was awesome.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 288
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up