ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 179 of 288
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229279 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:45 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
look at this

Mahomes faked the linebacker into abandoning his coverage of Kelce :-)

Anyone else think it was weird that Robinson was just standing at the LOS near the sideline, and only started running when Kelce was catching the ball? He wasn't even making himself a target for Mahomes. He was just standing there.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:57 AM 10-01-2019
If Robinson runs a clear out the CB follows him and Kelce has an even bigger gain
[Reply]
eDave 10-01-2019, 03:51 AM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
eDave 03:54 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
WTF is DRob doing?
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Anyone else think it was weird that Robinson was just standing at the LOS near the sideline, and only started running when Kelce was catching the ball? He wasn't even making himself a target for Mahomes. He was just standing there.

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If Robinson runs a clear out the CB follows him and Kelce has an even bigger gain
Yea. WTF was that?

Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Probably there as a safety valve/drawing in the coverage of the outside zone.
I dunno man.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:27 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

The WR corps had their collective heads up their asses all day.

What was Robinson doing? I suspect he's as confused as the rest of us. None of them seemed to have any idea what they were up to out there.

It was a garbage performance from that group.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:44 AM 10-01-2019
I don't think Robinson is doing anything wrong there. That's a common concept on some play calls, where a dude just flares out to the flat and waits there as an outlet.

It looks weird because Kelce's route got fucked up by the double team.
[Reply]
O.city 08:46 AM 10-01-2019
Was really the first game I thought they missed Hill.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:42 PM 10-01-2019
Hill back in 2 weeks, maybe?

Don’t need him for Indy.
[Reply]
FAX 11:08 PM 10-01-2019
Yeah ... D-Rob was doing his job on that play.

If he was supposed to clear and draw coverage deep, he would have. If he was supposed to block the defensive tackle, he would have done that, too.

My question is ... (actually, there are two) ... where were the crossers, drags, and slants early on? Run a bunch of crossers and let those man defenders pick each other at full speed a few times. Or ... open up the screen game. Run the d-backfield out of the play with the WRs and screen to the side where the DE doesn't drop.

This was not Wally's best game.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 11:23 PM 10-01-2019
I don't think Robinson is doing anything wrong there. That's a common concept on some play calls, where a dude just flares out to the flat and waits there as an outlet.

It looks weird because Kelce's route got ****ed up by the double team.
Yeah ... Robinson was probably the #4 read there.

It's important to remember that we were running the two-minute drill. My guess is that Robinson's assignment was to hang out by the sideline as an outlet and, if he got the ball, get as many yards as possible using the tightrope technique, then step out to stop the clock.

With Mahomes, it's really difficult to tell who the #1 read was, though. Maybe Kelce ... maybe not. He looks people off so well, you can't often tell when he's going through a specific progression ... and if he is, in what order. That aspect of his game is a little spooky, to be honest.

I will remember this game, though. People like to talk about The Human Trebuchet's arm and/or his mobility and/or his off-platform stuff. In this game, you can talk about his demeanor, his patience, his will-power, and his desire to win.

For me, this was a benchmark game. Due to the injuries on offense, more impressive than the donk game, even.

FAX
[Reply]
scho63 12:15 AM 10-02-2019
This is one of the best passes I've ever seen thrown. Look at the anticipation and confidence. What a dart in stride!!!

God damn I am so glad we have our QBOTF
:-):-):-):-)

[Reply]
el borracho 12:48 AM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
This is one of the best passes I've ever seen thrown. Look at the anticipation and confidence. What a dart in stride!!!

God damn I am so glad we have our QBOTF
:-):-):-):-)
Great throw, but he might have missed a touchdown to the receiver at the top of the screen.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:50 AM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Great throw, but he might have missed a touchdown to the receiver at the top of the screen.
I think that’s Hardman
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:08 AM 10-02-2019
Safety was over there. Comes into the screen right at the end..
[Reply]
scho63 03:05 AM 10-02-2019
Valid point but I can't see if someone like the Free Safety is in front of Mecole out of the picture. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:32 PM 10-06-2019
ZZZIP

[Reply]
Page 179 of 288
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229279 > Last »
Up