Page 610 of 4788
« First < 110510560600606607608609610 61161261361462066071011101610 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:37 PM 11-01-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
So why didn't the Cardinals beat the Panthers?
Refs cant control Palmers INTs......nothing they could do.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:34 PM 11-01-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm still waiting for an explanation for that AFC championship game.

No one can come up with an answer.
Broncos won the game and were poised to shut NE out for the half until that stupid Ronnie Hillman failed to fall on or knock a boarderline backward pass out of bounds.

I remember it being ruled incomplete on the field then being overturned so I could see where the NFL cheated in favor of NE but other than that it was the Broncos Pass rush that won us that game. Brady got lucky late in the game throwing the ball to a spot on the field for Gronk to go up and get despite great coverage, they were playing basketball more than football at that point. Gronk made some great plays to make it closer than it should have been that and Ronnie Hillman spotting them 7.

Better team earned a ticket to the SB and the Win. Meanwhile kc was lucky to face the worst playoff team in the AFC and maybe football to get their 1st WC win in over 20 years.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:40 PM 11-01-2016
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Look we all love our teams and all have slightly colored glasses for who we want to win etc. The way I see the Broncos is this, they won the superbowl last year with manning, who wasn't the same person but carried an aura about him and leadership that just can't be replaced by sieman. With all that said they are doing well and deserve respect, I just don't see them making it to the big dance at the end. 9-7 or even 10-6 is a possibility but the lack of leadership at the most important position will doom them in the end. I have watched every Chiefs game and every Broncos game this year and in the end the Chiefs look like the better team ( unless they play like they did in Pittsburg) so we can all argue over who is best but in the end we will know in a few weeks. For now, go chiefs!!
???

So the chiefs look like the better team until they have to play a playoff caliber team where they lose by what 30? Denver ends up losing to a hot Falcon team by 7 because they are forced to start a rookie backup at QB and then their HC misses a week and we lose to SD on a short week by only 8 points, again without our HC and playing a QB who isn't 100% healthy.

The Broncos are going to be in close games all year, especially without CJ now but I think a lot of people are sleeping on what Siemian can do.

You guys should be used to looking up at the Broncos by now after 5 years of AFC West dominance and the 7-1 record.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:07 PM 11-01-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
???

So the chiefs look like the better team until they have to play a playoff caliber team where they lose by what 30? Denver ends up losing to a hot Falcon team by 7 because they are forced to start a rookie backup at QB and then their HC misses a week and we lose to SD on a short week by only 8 points, again without our HC and playing a QB who isn't 100% healthy.

The Broncos are going to be in close games all year, especially without CJ now but I think a lot of people are sleeping on what Siemian can do.

You guys should be used to looking up at the Broncos by now after 5 years of AFC West dominance and the 7-1 record.
If Denver scores 3 1st half points...like with Atlanta/Chargers, Chiefs will demolish them. Sorry, nobody is worried about your sub-20 ranked offense...and KC has allowed 6.7 points in the 2nd half against top 10 offenses. Not even the thin air will save them...*Justin Houston waves*

Donkos have no run game...KC will tee-off against that crap o-line. KC's strengths play into your weaknesses.....it's a horrible match-up for you. They blanked Oakland, in their house, in the second half....and they put up 600 yards of offense Sunday.

Take your ill-conceived hubris and plant in firmly in your troll-hole...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:55 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If Denver scores 3 1st half points...like with Atlanta/Chargers, Chiefs will demolish them.
I'm not going to base the outcome of the KC/DEN game on a game started by Lynch (against a Falcons' team now 5-3). SD got the better of them in SD, Kubiak wasn't there and in all honesty, Siemian likely shouldn't have started.

KC was limited to 3 points in the 1st half at Arrowhead vs SD... and that game went to OT - requiring an epic rally comeback that changed the religion of many around here on Smith, for about 13 hours, so shut your yapper.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:50 AM 11-02-2016

Congrats to @BradRoby_1, who was named AFC Def POW for the first time in his career after his key INT-TD & 7 tackles vs SD on Sunday. pic.twitter.com/XjtxQKb1yl

— Patrick Smyth (@psmyth12) November 2, 2016

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:22 AM 11-02-2016
Def POTW for that? Dee Ford had 3.5 sacks. Lol league bias
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:45 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I'm sure both were considered... but, yeah - league bias, I guess. Great awareness to take the tipped pass back 51 yards... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkE8Ll6pQu4 And, he was starting for Talib, so I'm sure that played into it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:17 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I'm not going to base the outcome of the KC/DEN game on a game started by Lynch (against a Falcons' team now 5-3). SD got the better of them in SD, Kubiak wasn't there and in all honesty, Siemian likely shouldn't have started.

KC was limited to 3 points in the 1st half at Arrowhead vs SD... and that game went to OT - requiring an epic rally comeback that changed the religion of many around here on Smith, for about 13 hours, so shut your yapper.
KC/SD was the first game of the season...it didn't happen 2-3 games ago like the Donkos. You just lost CJ for the season...did I mention Justin Houston is coming back? That defense will have to score 14 points to be competitive. KC's defense has been better than your illustrious "no fly zone" in the 2nd half of games..against better offenses.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:55 AM 11-02-2016
Rivers when targeting Roby's coverage...

2-7 (28%)
34 yards
0 TD's
1 INT (pick six)
3.2 QB Rating
[Reply]
RunKC 10:01 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

2-7 (28%)
34 yards
0 TD's
1 INT (pick six)
3.2 QB Rating
That's nice. Not 3.5 sacks nice though.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:07 AM 11-02-2016
That's nice. Not 3.5 sacks nice though.
Meh. Luck has been sacked more than anyone in the league and Ford didn't even force a fumble or anything.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:37 PM 11-02-2016
Maybe they tried to give it to Ford but he ran away from it?

[Reply]
New World Order 12:41 PM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

2-7 (28%)
34 yards
0 TD's
1 INT (pick six)
3.2 QB Rating

In 3 of those incompletions the receiver was open and hit him in the hands including the lucky pick 6.

Way to cover it up Knowmo
[Reply]
vailpass 12:56 PM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

That nut job has been making predictions for 2 solid years and has YET TO BE RIGHT.
Why anyone bothers to respond to that whack-a-doo I have no idea. Even Chiefs fans distance themselves from his bat shittery.
[Reply]
Page 610 of 4788
« First < 110510560600606607608609610 61161261361462066071011101610 > Last »
Up