Page 560 of 4805
« First < 60460510550556557558559560 56156256356457061066010601560 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:15 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
He found inspiration by perusing his trailer, spotting the dial up connection to his Gateway computer and scattered VHS tapes next to the kitty litter.
That's not even witty enough for an inspired response...
[Reply]
manchambo 11:22 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yep...that's all you've got. Without any intellectual rebuttal...attempted redirection back to your level of competence.
This stopped being funny. I'm out.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:29 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
This stopped being funny. I'm out.
Should have never been "in"......success! Go troll somewhere else and your needs get met.

One down...few more to go...or hopefully this thread dies tonight. Either or.....
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:05 AM 09-20-2016
Should have never been "in"......success! Go troll somewhere else and your needs get met.

One down...few more to go...or hopefully this thread dies tonight. Either or.....
You shall never prevail against us!

Our strength is as the strength of half a dozen men because there's, like, six of us ... y'know ... more or less. About that many, I think. Most days. Look, don't hold me to it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:16 AM 09-20-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
You shall never prevail against us!

Our strength is as the strength of half a dozen men because there's, like, six of us ... y'know ... more or less. About that many, I think. Most days. Look, don't hold me to it.
mostly less....

Oh and boo hoo..I hurt a donko trolls "feelings" (not pertaining to you...you are actually funny and humble)....I guess coming to a rival's forum wasn't the emotional "lift" Manchumpo was looking for....
[Reply]
manchambo 01:08 AM 09-20-2016
mostly less....

Oh and boo hoo..I hurt a donko trolls "feelings" (not pertaining to you...you are actually funny and humble)....I guess coming to a rival's forum wasn't the emotional "lift" Manchumpo was looking for....
Feelings not hurt at all. You just come to a point where you realize you're arguing with someone who is actually insane and you have to take a hard look at yourself.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:25 AM 09-20-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Feelings not hurt at all. You just come to a point where you realize you're arguing with someone who is actually insane and you have to take a hard look at yourself.
or the fact that you cant form an intellectual response....keep rationalizing. Have fun at the Mane...bye bye.

As a wise man once told me..."burn this shit-show to the ground".
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:24 AM 09-20-2016
Are Black Fart and JJ Walker really back in this thread talking shit after that horrendous performance on Sunday?

And people say I have no shame.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:30 AM 09-20-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Are Black Fart and JJ Walker really back in this thread talking shit after that horrendous performance on Sunday?

People arent saying shit....obviously you think you are more important than you are. Tough pill...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:34 AM 09-20-2016
People arent saying shit....obviously you think you are more important than you are. Tough pill...
I know it's early in the morn, but you aren't making sense.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:50 AM 09-20-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:

Black Fart and JJ Walker. Boy aren't you so clever. Did you come up with that all by yourself or did your mommy suggest it to you? Your level of retardation is getting out of control. Seek help. Or antifreeze. My preference would be that you seek the antifreeze.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:53 AM 09-20-2016
lulzzz KC posters are a little angry right now. It's only game 3 of the regular season folks...
[Reply]
manchambo 08:19 AM 09-20-2016
or the fact that you cant form an intellectual response....keep rationalizing. Have fun at the Mane...bye bye.

As a wise man once told me..."burn this shit-show to the ground".
Nah. I'm just going to yell back at a blathering homeless man in the park. It will be more productive.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 08:21 AM 09-20-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Black Fart and JJ Walker. Boy aren't you so clever. Did you come up with that all by yourself or did your mommy suggest it to you? Your level of retardation is getting out of control. Seek help. Or antifreeze. My preference would be that you seek the antifreeze.
Say's the guy who can only "FYP"...haha, oh the irony!!

How'd kc do on Sunday? Alex boy light it up again??
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:32 AM 09-20-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
Say's the guy who can only "FYP"...haha, oh the irony!!

How'd kc do on Sunday? Alex boy light it up again??
Glad to see that you like those posts. I'll be sure to do more of them just for you.
As for my team, yep they had a bad day and they lost. But at least they didn't cheat. I would rather see them play within the rules of the game that be a bunch of thugs and cheaters like the Donks.
[Reply]
Page 560 of 4805
« First < 60460510550556557558559560 56156256356457061066010601560 > Last »
Up