Page 501 of 4783
« First < 401451491497498499500501 50250350450551155160110011501 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:08 PM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
And yet Denver will most likely still win the division and will be better setup for the future than KC will. Alex Smith has taken the Chiefs as far as they're going to go, the sooner KC moves on from him the better.

[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 04:08 PM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Broncos could have The worst QB in NFL history ...
Could you be more specific about which Chiefs quarterback you're referring to?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:13 PM 09-03-2016
And yet Denver will most likely still win the division and will be better setup for the future than KC will. Alex Smith has taken the Chiefs as far as they're going to go, the sooner KC moves on from him the better.
Just out of curiosity KnowShit, how old are you? 12? Because I have never met an adult in my life that is this much of a blind homer.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:14 PM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Dungvers reign of dominating the West is over. Your offense is a disaster and I believe your d will take a step back. You'll finish no better than 3rd
Denver's offense will be better than it was last year and our defense is still loaded with pass rushers and corners. The end of the Manning era isn't going to turn out like Chiefs fans expected it to.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 04:18 PM 09-03-2016
Denver's offense will be better than it was last year and our defense is still loaded with pass rushers and corners. The end of the Manning era isn't going to turn out like Chiefs fans expected it to.
Done.
You're going to be in for a rude awakening when Denver posts a 6-10 record.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:19 PM 09-03-2016
Apparently you haven't been seeing Semen swallower play. Your offense is not going to be better than last year. Nobody thinks that. Not the pundits, not MileHigh, not Valipass. Only you. Everyone just thinks that the defense will carry the team. but your offense will be bottom 5 in the league, The defense can't carry that bad of an offense.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:21 PM 09-03-2016
Davis was brought in to be the #3 QB. I'd rather have Denver's QB situation than the one KC has and I'm sure a lot of Chiefs fans would as well.
I do not believe any KC fan with a functioning brain would agree with this assessment.

And yet Denver will most likely still win the division and will be better setup for the future than KC will.
You are in for a long and painful season, friend.
Originally Posted by :
Alex Smith has taken the Chiefs as far as they're going to go, the sooner KC moves on from him the better.
Now this part? You got right.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:23 PM 09-03-2016
Uh huh
Attached: yeah-okay-whatever-floats-your-goat.jpg (57.5 KB) 
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:24 PM 09-03-2016
Just because you HOPE something...doesn't make it real. There is no evidence that Denver's offense has improved..and the QBs have looked like trash. Semen scored 0 points against the Rams starters...at home.

Smith led 4 scoring drives against them...on the road.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:38 PM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Just because you HOPE something...doesn't make it real. There is no evidence that Denver's offense has improved..and the QBs have looked like trash. Semen scored 0 points against the Rams starters...at home.

Smith led 4 scoring drives against them...on the road.
I'm on your side here. But Alex didn't actually lead 4 scoring drives. The rams turned it over on their end of the field. After we failed to get a first down, we kicked a field goal. While that will be how most scoring drives will happen for the Donks this year, I don't think that it really qualifies for "leading" a scoring drive.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:40 PM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I'm on your side here. But Alex didn't actually lead 4 scoring drives. The rams turned it over on their end of the field. After we failed to get a first down, we kicked a field goal. While that will be how most scoring drives will happen for the Donks this year, I don't think that it really qualifies for "leading" a scoring drive.
Knowshow doesn't know that...was just twisting his screws. :-) I'm not sure he even watches his own team...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 04:52 PM 09-03-2016
Davis is a good insurance policy but I think if TJ Yates wasn't injured he'd be the QB the Broncos bring in. Chez has already signed with the pokes.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:53 PM 09-03-2016
Aw, I missed it by two weeks. Better late than never:

Happy thread anniversary you homertarded fuckwits!
[Reply]
New World Order 05:09 PM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Dang it. The Broncos third string quarterback might have to play emergency-only backup.

Third string qb would be a pretty sweet gig.

Collect a nice paycheck and you don't have to get skullfucked every week.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:09 PM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Davis is a good insurance policy but I think if TJ Yates wasn't injured he'd be the QB the Broncos bring in. Chez has already signed with the pokes.

You know it's bad when you're concerned about the third string qb...
[Reply]
Page 501 of 4783
« First < 401451491497498499500501 50250350450551155160110011501 > Last »
Up