Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:59 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Lorenzo Doss with a 102-yard INT return on Mark Sanchez
"Defense - Defense - Defense"
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:09 PM 08-01-2016
"Mark threw a pick in the red zone; we can't do that," Kubiak said.

Pubes better quickly acclimate himself to the harsh reality....which is Sanchez being his starting QB. Heard he lost his grip on the ball, on another play, too. Just Buttfumble being Buttfumble....

I can already hear the enthusiasm slowly draining away...and the Donko-tard mantra "we dont even need a starting QB" beginning to flip. You can only hide a dead body for so long...before it begins to reek.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:22 PM 08-01-2016
"Mark threw a pick in the red zone; we can't do that," Kubiak said.

Pubes better quickly acclimate himself to the harsh reality....which is Sanchez being his starting QB. Heard he lost his grip on the ball, on another play, too. Just Buttfumble being Buttfumble....

I can already hear the enthusiasm slowly draining away...and the Donko-tard mantra "we dont even need a starting QB" beginning to flip. You can only hide a dead body for so long...before it begins to reek.
I think you're following this more than most fans of the team. Good luck with all that. I rarely get into the preseason stuff.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:31 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think you're following this more than most fans of the team. Good luck with all that. I rarely get into the preseason stuff.
I'm just watching all the Donko "chest-beating" slowly being reduced to reality...a murmur.

Watching how Elway's first off-season, without his Manning pacifier, pans out...

This thread will die by week four....
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:24 PM 08-01-2016
I'm just watching all the Donko "chest-beating" slowly being reduced to reality...a murmur.

Watching how Elway's first off-season, without his Manning pacifier, pans out...

This thread will die by week four....
You work for the DNC, don't you? I think the chatter among Broncos' fans on this site has been relatively unchanged. But, take it down whichever narrative path you'd like to take.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:52 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
If Bray would just screw his head on straight he might be able to blow up the NFL...
He's the only QB on their roster with true boom-potential. The others are just varying versions of the shitty, shitty, shitty QB they already have.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:39 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You work for the DNC, don't you? I think the chatter among Broncos' fans on this site has been relatively unchanged. But, take it down whichever narrative path you'd like to take.
My narrative in this thread hasn't changed since I've been here...the fraud that is Elway and his shit-cheating franchise can burn in Satan's cornhole. I haven't wavered from that stance...

The only take that's going to change...is the opinion of fair-weather Donko nation when Horseface is exposed without Manning.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:43 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
He's the only QB on their roster with true boom-potential. The others are just varying versions of the shitty, shitty, shitty QB they already have.
He's the only QB on KCs roster that has the potential to be special, he's got a cannon arm with a quick release and he's got athleticism and prototypical size. I hate him.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:45 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
He's the only QB on KCs roster that has the potential to be special, he's got a cannon arm with a quick release and he's got athleticism and prototypical size. I hate him.
He's got some Big Rape in 'em.

But he'll never see starter playing time in that disorganized, QB clusterfuck.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:54 PM 08-01-2016
He's got some Big Rape in 'em.

But he'll never see starter playing time in that disorganized, QB cluster****.
Yep, they'll sit on Bray and go with Smith and then resign Smith because Smith doesn't turn the ball over. If Smith gets hurt they'll go even more conservative with their backup because the coaching staff will just want to hang on and go 8-8 instead of saying "screw it, let's see what this kid can do."
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:01 PM 08-01-2016
Yeah guys, our coach's past qb decisions are right in line with your thinking
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:11 PM 08-01-2016
Have you came out and admitted that you're Clay yet or are you still playing your game thinking that anyone on here believes that you're not him? This post is more of the crap that got you MU"d. Keep it up. I'm sure you will end up on MU again or banned by game 2 at this rate.
[Reply]
Setsuna 09:07 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Have you came out and admitted that you're Clay yet or are you still playing your game thinking that anyone on here believes that you're not him? This post is more of the crap that got you MU"d. Keep it up. I'm sure you will end up on MU again or banned by game 2 at this rate.
Nah Clay is Smellway. Get with the program noob.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:00 PM 08-01-2016
Noob?? I've been on here eleven years now. Hardly a noob. If dagnabit isn't Clay, then is he the latest version of DCS? He sure sounds like one of those guys.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:06 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Noob?? I've been on here eleven years now. Hardly a noob. If dagnabit isn't Clay, then is he the latest version of DCS? He sure sounds like one of those guys.
Whatever it/they are...they suck at evaluating football. You all are enabling them with responses... they might be marginally entertaining if their observations were poignant. They arent..so who gives a shit. Quit responding and they turn to dust...
[Reply]
Page 410 of 4795
« First < 310360400406407408409410 4114124134144204605109101410 > Last »
Up