ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 152
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:08 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
Where the hell did this come from? Jeeeez lol

I never said anyone was a prick for getting along with anyone. I did say if you defend him for attacking people ffor no reason you were a prick. Not you specifically. I mean, take a look around. Im being screwed with right now for being an asshole, and you are crying about some other asshole who is misunderstood.

get the **** outta here.
You're a whining twat.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:08 AM 03-22-2011
I don't understand why CrazyHorse suddenly became the focus of a pile-on. I don't see anything wrong with what he said. No doubt, what he said about guilty people over-reacting to accusations has crossed several people's minds. It crossed my mind, just as thoughts that maybe Dane knew a pedophile victim or perpetrator crossed my mind. I also remember Dane talking about an old girlfriend who dealt with victims so I assumed that that was the most likely explanation for his reaction, but not everyone would know about that. Dane didn't bother to explain himself so it invites speculation and it's normal to base your speculation on your understanding of human nature, as CrazyHorse explained.

If you think CrazyHorse is a dick, put him on ignore and it will solve your problem.
[Reply]
DBOSHO 09:11 AM 03-22-2011
Although intelligent about alot of subjects, dane made his reputation on being an asshole to other posters for no reason.

With all the "grow thicker skin, this is chiefsplanet" talk he spouted, the fact that he let some other asshole run him off is hilarious to me.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:12 AM 03-22-2011
Where the hell did this come from? Jeeeez lol

I never said anyone was a prick for getting along with anyone. I did say if you defend him for attacking people ffor no reason you were a prick. Not you specifically. I mean, take a look around. Im being screwed with right now for being an asshole, and you are crying about some other asshole who is misunderstood.

get the fuck outta here.
Yeah, where would I get that idea?

All I gotta say is you must be a real prick to defend a jackoff like Dane.
And I don't think I'll get the fuck outta here, either. Get over it.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:13 AM 03-22-2011
Maybe the subject at hand, isn't exactly the reason the guy left....
[Reply]
Frazod 09:14 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don't understand why CrazyHorse suddenly became the focus of a pile-on. I don't see anything wrong with what he said. No doubt, what he said about guilty people over-reacting to accusations has crossed several people's minds. It crossed my mind, just as thoughts that maybe Dane knew a audiophile victim or perpetrator crossed my mind. I also remember Dane talking about an old girlfriend who dealt with victims so I assumed that that was the most likely explanation for his reaction, but not everyone would know about that. Dane didn't bother to explain himself so it invites speculation and it's normal to base your speculation on your understanding of human nature, as CrazyHorse explained.

If you think CrazyHorse is a dick, put him on ignore and it will solve your problem.
Hey Ballwasher, maybe if you put everybody who thinks Crazyhorse is a dick on ignore, it will solve your problem.
[Reply]
Jaric 09:15 AM 03-22-2011
I have to say, as far as "screw you guys, I'm leaving the message board!" threads go, this one is about as epic as they come.
[Reply]
milkman 09:15 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by DBOSHO:
Although intelligent about alot of subjects, dane made his reputation on being an asshole to other posters for no reason.

With all the "grow thicker skin, this is chiefsplanet" talk he spouted, the fact that he let some other asshole run him off is hilarious to me.

I understand the reason that Dane left.

I think his mistake is that he didn't provide that explanation to everyone, and it leaves him open to speculation like this.

Then again, it probably wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to those who don't like him, so why bother?
[Reply]
DBOSHO 09:18 AM 03-22-2011
He will be back.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:19 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by milkman:

I think his mistake is that he didn't provide that explanation to everyone, and it leaves him open to speculation like this.

Then again, it probably wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to those who don't like him, so why bother?
Bingo.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:20 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Maybe the subject at hand, isn't exactly the reason the guy left....
Maybe so, and I assume that you're hinting that this is the case. That's fine, but the circumstances of his departure invite speculation and naturally lead people to believe that the subject at hand was pivotal.

It might be interesting to know the real reason, but it's certainly none of my business. I just hope he finds peace and it would be great if he decides to come back someday.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:21 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Jaric:
I have to say, as far as "screw you guys, I'm leaving the message board!" threads go, this one is about as epic as they come.
Dane only has one speed. Epic.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:24 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by milkman:

Exactly, I could give 2 shits why he is gone, all that matters is he is. F%$* yeah!
[Reply]
booger 09:25 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Awww, summer WILL get here, until then, I'll leave you to this. Fly Fishing Baby!

:-)
Attached: Goodtimes.jpg (40.3 KB) 
[Reply]
patteeu 09:27 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Hey Ballwasher, maybe if you put everybody who thinks Crazyhorse is a dick on ignore, it will solve your problem.
I wasn't aware that I had a problem. Good morning, frazod. I understand that you decided to turn in your cardboard badge. I commend your decision.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 152
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Up