ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 300
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 11:42 AM 03-23-2015
Also, it seemed like Rick got his ass kicked pretty bad by a doctor who has been behind the walls this whole time. Yeah, he had practice on his family but Rick, the super killer of child molesters...and a whole host of others?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:44 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
Also, it seemed like Rick got his ass kicked pretty bad by a doctor who has been behind the walls this whole time. Yeah, he had practice on his family but Rick, the super killer of child molesters...and a whole host of others?
Shhhh...don't point out plot holes that are large enough to drive a Mack truck through. Sort of like how Michonne forgets that keep a pair of arm-less and jaw-less walkers on a rope will camouflage you from other walkers making you safe out in the world.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:46 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
The Drunk Dr. was bigger than Rick, better fed than Rick for a good long while, and not half the fuck insane.

Rick and the group were literally starving when they finally hit Alexandria.

The Dr. was better fed, feel-no-pain drunk, and bigger.

Rick didn't shoot him. Should have, but didn't...
[Reply]
Rausch 11:47 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Shhhh...don't point out plot holes that are large enough to drive a Mack truck through. Sort of like how Michonne forgets that keep a pair of arm-less and jaw-less walkers on a rope will camouflage you from other walkers making you safe out in the world.
Neither are plot holes.

Michonne WANTS to forget that. She wants to put down the blade and put that all behind her...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:58 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Neither are plot holes.

Michonne WANTS to forget that. She wants to put down the blade and put that all behind her...
Might come in handy when walking out the in the world infested with walkers. That's my point. Hell even Carol smeared walker guts all over herself (the same way that Rick & Glenn did in season 1) to get closer to Terminus.

Just pointing out that there's a way to keep yourself hidden from a threat and it's never taken advantage of by the show's characters.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:17 PM 03-23-2015
Might come in handy when walking out the in the world infested with walkers. That's my point. Hell even Carol smeared walker guts all over herself (the same way that Rick & Glenn did in season 1) to get closer to Terminus.

Just pointing out that there's a way to keep yourself hidden from a threat and it's never taken advantage of by the show's characters.
That's clearly a "nuclear option."

It's hard for most people to even be in a room with a dead body let alone smear the insides of one all over your body.

It works, more often than not, but no one is doing that #3it unless all other options are exhausted...
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:26 PM 03-23-2015
I definitely foresee a split in the group coming up between Michonne and Glen on one side and Rick and Carol on the other... some want to assimilate into the community, Rick and co. want to run it.

I'm with Rick, any mayor that lets a wife beater (surgeon or not) stick around with no repercussions whatsoever isn't worthy of running a damn thing.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:32 PM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I definitely foresee a split in the group coming up between Michonne and Glen on one side and Rick and Carol on the other... some want to assimilate into the community, Rick and co. want to run it.

I'm with Rick, any mayor that lets a wife beater (surgeon or not) stick around with no repercussions whatsoever isn't worthy of running a damn thing.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:38 PM 03-23-2015
With all the setup that's been going on...I have a feeling the 90 minute season finale is going to leave us with and epically painful cliffhanger...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:41 PM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
With all the setup that's been going on...I have a feeling the 90 minute season finale is going to leave us with and epically painful cliffhanger...
90 minute season finale = 40 minutes of show & 50 minutes of commercials.

AMC = Always More Commercials.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:44 PM 03-23-2015
Spoiler!
So neither of those two groups are Negans band of renegades? Next weeks preview definitely left me with the impression that they're sending Rick away.

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Oh you know it, they will end the season with everything being a huge mess.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:46 PM 03-23-2015

Soooo much this, its just terrible... they will literally take a 4 minute commercial break and come back for 3 minutes of show.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:55 PM 03-23-2015

:-):-) No shit.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:57 PM 03-23-2015
Soooo much this, its just terrible... they will literally take a 4 minute commercial break and come back for 3 minutes of show.
That's why the Mrs. and I DVR it and watch on time delay, so we can skip past that :-).
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:04 PM 03-23-2015
So neither of those two groups are Negans band of renegades? Next weeks preview definitely left me with the impression that they're sending Rick away.

Oh you know it, they will end the season with everything being a huge mess.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 68 of 300
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Up