ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 158 of 300
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168208258 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:37 PM 04-05-2016
That finale was weak sauce (gee Rick, you're not being herded exactly where they want you to be or anything), except for Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Wow, that guy nailed Negan. They should have introduced him two or three episodes back.
[Reply]
smith11 11:50 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by kepp:
So here is my take on who got the bat. The first person view was the same as when Darrell got shot in the previous episode. IIRC, it was Sasha looking straight on at him when he got shot and got blood spattered on her. So I'm betting on Sasha.

The episode was pretty meh for a finale.
did they ever resolve where Darryl got shot?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:07 AM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by smith11:
did they ever resolve where Darryl got shot?
Not specifically but given Daryl's position relative to Dwight when he got shot and where all the blood was on Daryl it's reasonable to assume it was his left arm.

Daryl's left hand was completely bloody and when Dwight surprised Daryl a shot to that arm would be easiest and the least fatal.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:34 PM 04-06-2016
I must've been taking a leak or something to not remember the introduction of these two guys from "The Kingdom", very interesting...

http://hellogiggles.com/need-know-ki...season-finale/
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:41 PM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I must've been taking a leak or something to not remember the introduction of these two guys from "The Kingdom", very interesting...

http://hellogiggles.com/need-know-ki...season-finale/
Outside of "Who Did Negan Kill?" the status of The Kingdom, Ezekiel, and Shiva is what I am looking forward to the most for next season.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:16 PM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Outside of "Who Did Negan Kill?" the status of The Kingdom, Ezekiel, and Shiva is what I am looking forward to the most for next season.
I have no idea who they are...do they take awhile to show in the comics or around when Negan does
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 04:50 PM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I have no idea who they are...do they take awhile to show in the comics or around when Negan does
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Otter 05:40 PM 04-06-2016
I'm getting a feeling this show is reaching the end of the road unless they come up with something new and exciting besides a new bunch of bad guys to fight. There's a reason zombie movies are only an hour or so long and I give them credit for how long they held out.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:14 PM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'm getting a feeling this show is reaching the end of the road unless they come up with something new and exciting besides a new bunch of bad guys to fight. There's a reason zombie movies are only an hour or so long and I give them credit for how long they held out.
Feel very much the same. Looking back the show has followed the same formula since the second season: get somewhere, find some new people, try to make a go of it, some external force upsets the plan and sends everyone scattering to the new location where some new people try to make a go of it until an outside force screws everything up for the good guys.

I don't read the comics but even killing off main characters isn't shocking anymore. Maybe if they find out what caused the zombie apocalypse that would be interesting, but as things stand now the show - while wildly successful - needs to find a new direction.
[Reply]
notorious 08:03 PM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Feel very much the same. Looking back the show has followed the same formula since the second season: get somewhere, find some new people, try to make a go of it, some external force upsets the plan and sends everyone scattering to the new location where some new people try to make a go of it until an outside force screws everything up for the good guys.

I don't read the comics but even killing off main characters isn't shocking anymore. Maybe if they find out what caused the zombie apocalypse that would be interesting, but as things stand now the show - while wildly successful - needs to find a new direction.
It's been forever since a main character has died.

Who was the last one?
[Reply]
Otter 08:31 PM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:

Who was the last one?
Depends on your definition of a main character and even it hasn't been recently it's been often:

Shane
Amy
Sophia
Dale
Big Tiny
T-Dog
Lori (Rick's wife)
Merle
Andrea
Herschel
The Governor
Lizzi (more shocking than main character)
Holly
Deanna

I can't even think of the big guys name that was with Carol when she shot Lizzi. Is he still alive? I'd say the shock value of 'main' character deaths is over when you start forgetting if a guy who was around for a whole season is still alive or how he got put down.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:47 PM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by Otter:
Depends on your definition of a main character and even it hasn't been recently it's been often:

Shane
Amy
Sophia
Dale
Big Tiny
T-Dog
Lori (Rick's wife)
Merle
Andrea
Herschel
The Governor
Lizzi (more shocking than main character)
Holly
Deanna

I can't even think of the big guys name that was with Carol when she shot Lizzi. Is he still alive? I'd say the shock value of 'main' character deaths is over when you start forgetting if a guy who was around for a whole season is still alive or how he got put down.
Tyreese? No, he's tits up. Biter got him last season when he was tripping balls at that small housing development. The younger black kid went all chicken shit.
[Reply]
aturnis 10:33 PM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
IMO it was..

Spoiler!
How are they going to go into war next season without a guy like Abraham?
[Reply]
aturnis 10:34 PM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
He played eeny meeny so your theory of picking doesn't work.
It's either Carl, Mullet or Army guy
He didn't seem to go straight down the line. Seemed like he pointed at whoever he pleased as he counted, which means he would be picking.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:42 PM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:

Who was the last one?
Beth
[Reply]
Page 158 of 300
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168208258 > Last »
Up