ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 92
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Reroka 05:15 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You think McDermott is going to blitz safeties and corners at our offense?

:-)
If this happens Hill gets 200 yards receiving as well as Hardman.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:34 AM 01-20-2021
Is there a specific brand of dildo that #BillsMafia prefer?
[Reply]
Reroka 06:01 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
It has nothing to do with scared and everything to do with protecting your MVP going into the future.

You get that right? He's banged up, neck concussed
Allen is a good QB he is just not PMII. I am sorry but Allen does not have the resume of Mahomes. When Allen Wins a league MVP, SB mvp, throws for 50 TDs and 5k yards come back.

With that said, we are not saying Allen sucks or at least I am not. Allen is a good qb and is getting better he is just no PMII
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:05 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
We swept our Division so theres that...
We swept your division too, and the NFCS.
[Reply]
hebert19 06:20 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
We swept your division too, and the NFCS.

Well we should have swept the NFCW too if not for the hail Murray...so there is that too.

As for playoff games...indy got 14 points in the fourth when we switched to our prevent. We suck in prevent. But thru 3 quarters they had 10 points and ravens only managed 3 thru the game. You can claim we got diced by rivers but they got almost 200 yards in 4th...just like KC gives up a bunch of yards late in garbage time.

I don't think any of the bills fans think this won't require our best game of the season to win but you guys are also a little delusional on the delta between the 2 teams.

Check the strength of schedule and other metrics. This team beat a lot of good teams and a lot of good defenses. Good luck.

Not looking to change anyone's mind. Just bringing a different perspective.
[Reply]
BuffaloStorm 06:22 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Take away Diggs and what can Josh Allen do, honestly?

Make him win by throwing it to someone else.
In case you didn't realize Josh Allen's 2nd year he had 23 td's and 7 interpretations.with no number 1 wide receiver on the roster.
[Reply]
hebert19 06:25 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
If this happens Hill gets 200 yards receiving as well as Hardman.
Not often but we will. We will then drop a lineman back in the passing lanes.

Again. Not saying what will or won't work. Saying what we will do.

Our D has the pieces to compete. Will they. Guess we will see. But we have 2 fast LBs that can cover. 2 great safties and are deep at CB.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 06:26 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
this in a nutshell.

BAL doesn't really have a passing attack, but can run the ball and they have a good defense, that can get after the QB.

BUF has a top-10 passing attack (sometimes when the weather is good/harness-less/Mars is in the 11th House), but no run game really, and their defense is good vs. the pass, but not against the run, and they have trouble getting to the passer.

If you could take these two teams and meld them together, you'd get a really good football team. Josh Allen at QB, Lamar at HB, Diggs/Beasley/Brown at WR, Andrews at TE and so on . . .
I think how their defence sets up will be really interesting. Last time they were seemingly petrified of our deep passing and as a result let us get a ton of rushing yards.

What will they do this time?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:30 AM 01-20-2021
Re: creating pressure on Mahomes:

I’ll say this: if the Bills come out with a game plan that involves sending a lot of blitz-based pressure, especially from the secondary, it isn’t going to end well for them.

The Ravens have tried that type of stuff against Mahomes. They’re 0-3 against him, and the only matchup that was particularly close was the first one... when he hadn’t seen that type of approach yet as a first-year starter.

If you watch the game tape from the Chiefs’ drubbing of the Ravens earlier this year, you’ll see what happens.

The Bills just don’t match up defensively with KC. They can hope his mobility is actually limited, but all indications are that’s just hope. He was moving fine before the injury Sunday and was hurt on a play that requires him to sprint and cut quickly. If his toe was that bad, that’s not in the playbook.

He’ll run selectively, as usual in the playoffs.

The Bills’ chance to win comes with this: being able to score a lot of points and hoping to create a turnover that sets up a score.

That’s the only formula that really succeeds against Mahomes-led KC.

And if you really want that to happen, the best way to make it happen is to play those high-quality safeties deep, make KC make more plays, and hope that a tipped pass happens.

And I get that the Bills are excited to have Matt Milano back for this game. Chiefs fans are equally excited to have Sneed available.

The guy has quietly been the one of the best rookie DBs in the NFL. He’s good enough that the Chiefs have moved Mathieu out of the slot - and moving Mathieu into the slot CB role was the key to the team’s success down the stretch last year as it won the Super Bowl.

Sneed just took Jarvis Landry out of the game. He’s going to severely blunt Beasley’s impact.

If both Fenton and Breeland are ruled out for KC, that would change things and give Buffalo a lot better matchup... because then Sneed is playing outside and Mathieu is back in the slot instead of being used as a creative disruption. It takes away some of Spagnuolo’s options
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:44 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by hebert19:
Well we should have swept the NFCW too if not for the hail Murray...so there is that too.

As for playoff games...indy got 14 points in the fourth when we switched to our prevent. We suck in prevent. But thru 3 quarters they had 10 points and ravens only managed 3 thru the game. You can claim we got diced by rivers but they got almost 200 yards in 4th...just like KC gives up a bunch of yards late in garbage time.

I don't think any of the bills fans think this won't require our best game of the season to win but you guys are also a little delusional on the delta between the 2 teams.

Check the strength of schedule and other metrics. This team beat a lot of good teams and a lot of good defenses. Good luck.

That’s fine. We’ve been through it all. Lost the best quarterback on the planet for a few games last year and still went on to win the Super Bowl after trailing every playoff game by double digits. We’ve been through it all as a team and Fanbase. The problem is some random fan on the Internet saying they’re hungry or or their team is hungrier it’s really just words. Hungrier means nothing, this is the playoffs where experience coaching and elite players are going to make the difference. I give Kansas City the nod in all three areas as they’re more battle tested, they’re in the middle of running it back for a second straight title, and they have more elite players than the bills do. So we’ll see how it plays out on Sunday but if I was a bills fan I wouldn’t be holding my breath, Or you’ll likely be dead before you actually see your team won a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
hebert19 06:45 AM 01-20-2021
The Chiefs wins over last few weeks vs same opponents.

4 pt win AT Las Vegas and a loss. Bills won by 7
6 pt win VS Denver Bills won by 29
6 pt win AT Miami Bills won by 30

Just saying
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:49 AM 01-20-2021

Just saying
Ok. I guess that’s more relevant than our beating you head-to-head in a game that you were never really very competitive in. Keep hanging your hat on the transitive property of sports which has no actual bearing on what’s likely to happen on Sunday.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 06:54 AM 01-20-2021

Fed up of hearing if it wasn't for the hail Murray. The hail Murray did happen, like it or not.

I think it is clear now that the NFCS is better than NFCW given how the teams have played in the playoffs.

The Bills also are more likely to choke given they have no AFC Championship experience. I was worried about the Bills towards the end of the regular season but I thought you were awful offensively against the Colts and Ravens.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:57 AM 01-20-2021

Trying to sell the idea you dominated the Colts until the 4th quarter isn’t going to fly, man.

1) Most of us watched the game (because it was a boring playoff weekend if we didn’t).
2) Those who didn’t can still look at the game log. The Colts left a TD’s worth of points on the field, between the missed FG, foolishly going for a 4th and 4 in a 3-point game instead of kicking a FG, and then having to go for 2 late as a result of the FG situation.

That stuff all happened before the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:58 AM 01-20-2021

Just saying
This is how you are getting yourself psyched for the Chiefs?!

Honestly, it really shows how large the gap between KC and Buffalo is.

We have been playing in big games for 3 years now. The regular season is all about winning our division and then securing the bye.

We did both. Running up the score on teams that quit like Denver and New England in December won't help you this week. While your backup QB was throwing bombs against Miami after the game was over we were resting our key players.

We are a defending Super Bowl Champion. Your team looks like it was grasping for relevancy.

Regular season is over. Playoffs are about elite talent/elite coaching and finding another gear.

Mahomes has averaged 35 points per game in his playoff appearances.

Josh Allen led Buffalo to only 1 TD in 2 out of your 3 playoff games. Last week your team looked awful on offense. Ravens D is good but was similar in points allowed to the Chiefs.

You guys are about to get bounced.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 92
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up