ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 92
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
SupDock 08:37 PM 01-19-2021
That table of photo is hilarious
[Reply]
notorious 08:38 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Dicks Sporting Goods in Buffalo

:-)!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:40 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
I'll buy one then, dang
You will never regret it. What's your thoughts on Urban Meyer?
[Reply]
Stryker 08:54 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
:-)!!!!!!!!
When we win Sunday night, we should all post videos of us diving on to collapsible tables ala the ice bucket challenge! :-)
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 08:54 PM
This message has been deleted by Finger/Butts fan.
hebert19 08:57 PM 01-19-2021
Hola. Bills fan here. I see a few others in here as well. Few comments in case you care to hear.

1. Most bills fans absolutely want Mahomes to play...and hope he is all good for the long term. He is the face of the league...no one wishes anything against that dude.
2. I'd say not to put too much into the first meeting. Up to week 6 we were giving up 29 ppg and since we have been giving up 20. D is totally different. I suspect we will deploy a similar gameplan but are better against run right now as back then we were having issues with gap integrity.
3. I think you underestimate the weapons. Diggs will get his. I mean he and 2 others have caught 6 or more passes in 16 straight games in nfl history. People have tried and failed lately to stop him. Brown is more than capable of making big plays as is Beasley. Where it gets interesting if when we go 4 and 5 wide and ylu get mckenzie and gabe Davis out there or even Stills if active this week. KC does not have enough to match up against that. Sorry but its true. So bills will score some points.

I expect a pretty tight game that will come down to who loses the turnover battle or a special teams play.

Good luck...and fingers crossed Mahomes is good to go.
[Reply]
joethomas 08:57 PM 01-19-2021
Bills Mafia is a stupid nickname for a fan base
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 09:04 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
Bills Mafia is a stupid nickname for a fan base
We can agree on something.

Bills nation works well for me.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:06 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by hebert19:
Hola. Bills fan here. I see a few others in here as well. Few comments in case you care to hear.

1. Most bills fans absolutely want Mahomes to play...and hope he is all good for the long term. He is the face of the league...no one wishes anything against that dude.
2. I'd say not to put too much into the first meeting. Up to week 6 we were giving up 29 ppg and since we have been giving up 20. D is totally different. I suspect we will deploy a similar gameplan but are better against run right now as back then we were having issues with gap integrity.
3. I think you underestimate the weapons. Diggs will get his. I mean he and 2 others have caught 6 or more passes in 16 straight games in nfl history. People have tried and failed lately to stop him. Brown is more than capable of making big plays as is Beasley. Where it gets interesting if when we go 4 and 5 wide and ylu get mckenzie and gabe Davis out there or even Stills if active this week. KC does not have enough to match up against that. Sorry but its true. So bills will score some points.

I expect a pretty tight game that will come down to who loses the turnover battle or a special teams play.

I for one will continue asking the football questions that no Bills fan have seemingly been able to answer:

What is going to change this time around compared to last game?

-are the Bills going to play soft zone and expose themselves to the run game again, or play up?
-if they play up, how are you going to address Kelce and Hill?
-If they play soft zone like last time, how do they generate pressure with front four?
-How are the Bills going to adjust offensively to take advantage of the Chiefs D vuneralbility? They cannot run well, and that is the Achilles of the Chiefs Defense.

If you answer, you'll be the first in about 8 weeks to do so....
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:06 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by hebert19:

You apparently have never heard of the GOAT L Jarius Sneed and his sidekick RASHAD MOTHERFUCKING FENTON!!
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 09:07 PM
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 09:14 PM
MahomesMagic 09:29 PM 01-19-2021
Buffalo, weather permitting, is going to do what we do best and don't need a TE security blanket to do it.

You Digg?
What Allen has done in 2 out of 3 playoff games is lead his team to 1 TD per game, one in which he was a WR.

If that's "what you do best" your season is soon over.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:34 PM 01-19-2021
This is pretty entertaining to watch.

[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 09:34 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You will never regret it. What's your thoughts on Urban Meyer?
Winning a National Championship doesnt come easy. Going from one school to the next and doing it again even harder.

Still, the NFL is a different kind of beast. One Saban couldn't slay.

Time will tell...( coming from a bama fan )
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:35 PM 01-19-2021

[Reply]
hebert19 09:36 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
I for one will continue asking the football questions that no Bills fan have seemingly been able to answer:

What is going to change this time around compared to last game?

-are the Bills going to play soft zone and expose themselves to the run game again, or play up?
-if they play up, how are you going to address Kelce and Hill?
-If they play soft zone like last time, how do they generate pressure with front four?
-How are the Bills going to adjust offensively to take advantage of the Chiefs D vuneralbility? They cannot run well, and that is the Achilles of the Chiefs Defense.

If you answer, you'll be the first in about 8 weeks to do so....
1. Did you see gameplan last week? Answer is no just on zone. Last week we brought the pressure from other areas. We won't blitz by bringing numbers we will blitz from edges and with 2 Lbs and drop linemen back. We rarely get pressure just with front 4 so need to be creative...but it won't be just drop in zone like last time. Other big variable here is Milano was out. Our best run defender as was Wallace who tackles well from cb. We have yet to lose when Milano plays 12-0. That will help.

2. Adjustments. Well a healthy brown helps. Davis is playing better and Allen's ability to adjust protections and read the defense has improved dramatically since the last game. Again. After that game we were -11 in point differential. Since then +155. Clearly not the same team. I fully expect we spread you out and throw the ball...and mix in the run and most importantly the QB runs to keep you honest. The big adjustment is just josh allen being confident. He looked like a deer in headlights last game against you. On top of this. When we have needed to run we have run. The gameplan is always pass first but if you check out the games we have iced 3 games this year by getting the ball with 6 or more minutes left and ran the ball down the teams throat....when they knew it was coming. It's not a lack of capability in the run game its a lack of sticking to it. We will find a way to run I think this game. Moss being out hurts however as he was the go to guy down the stretch.
[Reply]
hebert19 09:37 PM 01-19-2021
How did you manage to get positive rep?

I'll bet you think Mahomes is sexier then Allen.

I knew it...
Ha. I refrained from even clicking that link. I'm out. Both don't do it for me. Ha
[Reply]
Page 24 of 92
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up