ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 63
« First < 12525859606162 63 >
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:07 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
You are such an asshole!!!
come out of the water and hug it out?

[Reply]
Rausch 07:09 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:

I think he's just now leaving the bar.

Let him sleep it off.

Tell him to stay with a friend - don't argue about this now...
[Reply]
rico 07:24 AM 08-11-2017

:-)

Last time I swam in those waters, this happened:

Haha, in case you didn't know, that really is me...dressed in white trash get-up...oh WAIT!!! I'm a Midwest guy, I forgot, that's how I naturally look!!!
[Reply]
Rausch 07:28 AM 08-11-2017

Haha, in case you didn't know, that really is me...dressed in white trash get-up...oh WAIT!!! I'm a Midwest guy, I forgot, that's how I naturally look!!!

[Reply]
rico 07:36 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:

[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:41 AM 08-11-2017
Yep, LOL.. was just about to say.. ANYONE wearing shorts like those should be bitten by a shark. ****ing bumkins.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:42 AM 08-11-2017
Nah, I think you're going overboard.

You're nowhere near that bad...
[Reply]
rico 07:46 AM 08-11-2017
Yep, LOL.. was just about to say.. ANYONE wearing shorts like those should be bitten by a shark. ****ing bumkins.
If the mullet man bit the shark, he'd probably lose his teeth!!!
[Reply]
Kaepernick 11:04 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Alex Smith couldn't fight Sandy Vag or that spineless turd Tigger. He's a momma's boy, just like you and every one of his limp-wristed fans.

See, you could have said this from the beginning, been completely truthful, and avoided a whole shitstorm of criticism.
This is, and has always been, the truth of you.
Did you read his last line? He says he will put his hopes in a Mahomes lead Chiefs team also.

Bullcrap. As soon as Alex is gone, he will dump the Chiefs. He is not fooling anyone.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:06 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Kaepernick:
Did you read his last line? He says he will put his hopes in a Mahomes lead Chiefs team also.

Bullcrap. As soon as Alex is gone, he will dump the Chiefs. He is not fooling anyone.
Wrong.

He'll reemerge anytime Mahomes turns the ball over in a loss to remind all of us just how awesome it was having Smith under center.

Because he's the cancer on this forum's ass.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:59 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Kaepernick:

We can only hope, as that is the best case scenario at this point.

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Wrong.

He'll reemerge anytime Mahomes turns the ball over in a loss to remind all of us just how awesome it was having Smith under center.

Because he's the cancer on this forum's ass.
Then we'll nuke him all the way back to the bay. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 01:54 PM 08-12-2017

Anyone notice anything about this play?

It's the same poor decisions that led to Alex INT's in the end zone to lose to TEN and TB. Alex was lucky that a rookie LB missed the pick on that play bc it absolutely should have been a turnover.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:58 PM 08-12-2017

You should have gotten a bigger boat.
[Reply]
notorious 01:58 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Anyone notice anything about this play?

It's the same poor decisions that led to Alex INT's in the end zone to lose to TEN and TB. Alex was lucky that a rookie LB missed the pick on that play bc it absolutely should have been a turnover.
It's the first thing I thought of.
[Reply]
rico 02:08 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
You should have gotten a bigger boat.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 63
« First < 12525859606162 63 >
Up