ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 63
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
Pablo 09:19 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Speaking of NY, how do we feel about Alex in green and white next season?

:-)
He's destined for that turd brown setup in Cleveland. Maybe 90MinsAwayFromNYCChiefsFan can make the pilgrimage to his new mecca.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:19 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Considering he will be in red and white it won't matter
Arizona? Now that's an interesting take....
[Reply]
Pablo 09:22 PM 08-07-2017
I'm setting the O/U on Shmitty concussions at 2 for the season. What you got?
[Reply]
penbrook 09:24 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Arizona? Now that's an interesting take....
Yep Palmer will probably retire but they do have Stanton who is pretty good as a backup
[Reply]
Pablo 09:25 PM 08-07-2017
Any of these Smith suckers ever been to Arrowhead?

Anyone?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:27 PM 08-07-2017
"Beam me up, Smitty!"

"I can't! You're out of range, Captain!"
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:35 PM 08-07-2017
He'll make one hell of a Brown.
[Reply]
penbrook 09:36 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
He'll make one hell of a Brown.
Except they already have there QBOTF in Kiser and a decent QB in Kessler
[Reply]
stumppy 09:38 PM 08-07-2017
Except they already have there QBOTF in Kiser and a decent QB in Kessler
You're right. There's no way Smith could beat out a 2cnd year player on the worst team in the NFL.
[Reply]
penbrook 09:41 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
You're right. There's no way Smith could beat out a 2cnd year player on the worst team in the NFL.
Nope. I mean you guys on here think Smitty won't make the playoffs with the talented roster we have. Hell I've heard people on here say we will have a losing season. So in that case you guys can't assume Smitty is better than Kiser. I mean some of you think Mahomes will give us a better shot at winning than Smitty
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:07 PM 08-07-2017
Ever think about what ACTUALLY made us turn things around starting in 2013 to a very successful regular season team?

Was it a change in our head coach with a history of winning regular season games and getting players to buy in and be on the same page?

Was it a change in our defensive coordinator?

Was it a change simply from shitty fucking Matt Cassel to a guy who's not as shitty?

Or was it ALL because ALEX SMITH KNOWS HOW TO WIN GAMES! DON'T ASK HOW. DON'T SAY IT'S ALL BECAUSE HE LIMITS TURNOVERS, BECAUSE HE'S NOT EVEN THAT EXCEPTIONAL AT DOING THAT. HE JUST DOES, OKAY? THAT'S JUST WHAT HE DOES.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:12 PM 08-07-2017
Who knew... Smitty has a better career passer rating than Eli Manning
[Reply]
Bowser 10:13 PM 08-07-2017
Who knew... Smitty has a better career passer rating than Eli Manning

I'll take worse career stats and two championships from my QB if I had a choice....
[Reply]
penbrook 10:16 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:

I'll take worse career stats and two championships from my QB if I had a choice....
It's like him and Eli reverse roles in the playoffs compared to regular season. Smitty can't come through in the playoffs but Eli is clutch asf in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:49 AM 08-08-2017
Nope. I mean you guys on here think Smitty won't make the playoffs with the talented roster we have. Hell I've heard people on here say we will have a losing season. So in that case you guys can't assume Smitty is better than Kiser. I mean some of you think Mahomes will give us a better shot at winning than Smitty
I don't think the AFC is as competitive as people think.

There seems to be 3 tiers:

1)Patriots
2)Raiders, Steelers, Chiefs
3) Everybody else.

Unless there are a number of serious injuries to the 4 teams they all make the playoffs on paper. The talent is clearly a step above most other teams.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 63
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 > Last »
Up