ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 242 of 242
« First < 142192232238239240241242
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
wazu 06:03 AM Today
Bills building up that championship roster.

Former #Chiefs and #Packers FA WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling is expected to sign with the #Bills, per me and @TomPelissero. He’s on a visit there today and the two sides are closing in on a deal. pic.twitter.com/wCVGHjYQGp

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 14, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:22 AM Today
a drop prone receiver who struggles to track the ball playing in extremely cold, wet and windy weather

what could go wrong?
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:28 AM Today
good luck alligator arms!
[Reply]
nychief 07:30 AM Today
Good for him. He's really been blessed with the QBs he has played with during his career - rogers - mahomes - allen. Can't do much better.
[Reply]
chiefs1111 07:32 AM Today
1 year 4.5 m according to Schefter
[Reply]
In58men 07:37 AM Today
:-)

The Chiefs traded Tyreek Hill and saddled Patrick Mahomes with underwhelming veterans, rookies, and guys that can't catch at the WR position and won back-to-back Super Bowls.

The Bills: "Quick! Trade Diggs, draft a rookie, and sign Chase Claypool and MVS!" pic.twitter.com/9PaCnJGBJT

— Patrick Allen (@RPatrickAllen) May 14, 2024

[Reply]
wazu 07:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:

They need to add Hardman. He's so fast!
[Reply]
RunKC 07:47 AM Today
They just said on Sirius radio that they had been in contact with MVS prior to the draft and said they’d set up something post draft. So that was their plan this whole time? :-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Bills building up that championship roster.

:-) I wish them good fortune in the wars to come.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:56 AM Today
The Bills are looking to gain some intel from a WR who runs fly routes on every snap. Lol
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:

Lots of Bills fans trying to talk themselves into this. “We’re not rebuilding, we’re re-tooling.” :-)

They cried and moaned about an injured LB being the difference in the divisional this year. Apparently the solution to catching an improving KC was to drop half the team and replace them with rookies or less talented players. Who knew?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:08 AM Today
Getting into a throwing dildos on the field contest with the fans is culture building
[Reply]
Page 242 of 242
« First < 142192232238239240241242
Up