ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:27 PM 04-18-2021
Have I said "Fuck You" to you recently?

Originally Posted by lewdog:
Cooper

/the end

[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:32 PM 04-18-2021
You need to get the "sperm" plaque off your teeth. Mine's kind of like the stuff they put labels on with....

thanks for the ranking

Originally Posted by loochy:
Frankie

Cooper is a fast climber

In DC, BEP and Loneiguana are tough to tolerate

[Reply]
|Zach| 11:32 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
If you keep posting stuff like this , i might have to name you, who cares if some people don’t like you , I am pretty sure I am not everyone’s cup of tea but I think if you take this shit like a man they might respect you a little more.
Wait, are you trying to get respect from people on an internet message board?

[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:41 PM 04-18-2021
vacuum

the only word I know of with 2 "UU"s following each other in a word form. "Prove me wrong?

Show you are not a rock buried in sand like Clay?

How's the new house? George Zimmerman?

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I would prefer to be compared to a vaccum thank you very much.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:27 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
vacuum

the only word I know of with 2 "UU"s following each other in a word form. "Prove me wrong?

Show you are not a rock buried in sand like Clay?

How's the new house? George Zimmerman?
Lay off the old crow grandpa
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:07 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Cliffs notes is he noticed the people who won the big money each week put in a shit ton of entries, so a bunch of us put in $100 into the pool to fund the venture. One of Hootie's rules was that everyone had to list their FanDuel name and no one could enter any of the contests the group was in due to conflicts of interest. Then he started trying to enter in those same contests with his personal accounts because he had free entries and got all butthurt when he got kicked out of the group because of it.

He still has beef about it to this day, although I think a lot of it comes from the fact that people say Hootie stole everyone's money, which wasn't the case. BRC was the only one with access to the money as far as I know. I think Nzoner and a few others took over the lineups and we eventually went broke, or close enough to it that we stopped and donated the remaining to the server.
Only I had access to the money, posters real names and their money. I controlled the FanDuel account. Knew nothing about how to bet the money. Hootie was supposed to be the master. We voted him as the person to bet our money.

The Hootie stole the money rumor is still BS like it was back then. He was trusted to make bets with our money, thats it. Then he violated the rules we all agreed to and he left us no choice but to take away his ability to bet our money. Then we voted on who would bet our money post Hootie.

We steadily lost the same amount every week. FanDuel was not a fair enterprise to us average John Doe's.

Hootie harassed me in real life for a long time after he was removed. When they allowed Hootie back in after I showed the mods the harassment, I left the Planet with no intention to ever come back. Mahomes brought me back.
[Reply]
Monticore 04-19-2021, 06:33 AM
This message has been deleted by Monticore. Reason: No point
TLO 07:05 AM 04-19-2021
Hopefully this slowly morphs into the 3369th full on discussion we've had regarding hootie and FanDuel. If we keep it up long enough we might even summon a hootie melt to the thread.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:34 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by btlook1:
Skip Towne
Guy was a good poster but a total douche.....guess he's probably dead now haven't seen him post in a long time.....
Skip was entertaining. Always took it upon himself to screw with the n00bs.

He and I got along as far as being fellow Jayhawk fans. But he always tried to give me crap about how Directv was superior to Dish Network (I had DN at the time). Supposedly, he was a tech that installed satellite systems. Funny thing is that I later ended going to Dtv for a few years but they turned out to be a POS company, IMO. All streaming for me these days.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:35 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by KCwolf:
Skippy was something .... got into a pretty good argument about how I believed HD TV was far superior to Standard Def. I thought he was just kidding - man, I was incorrect - he truly believed there was no difference. Sheeeesh.
:-)

There probably was no difference when you're 60 years old watching on a 13 inch screen.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:46 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Jesus. I never realized that he pissed so many people off in real life.
Huh, I never realized he was that bad. I don't recall much but I thought he was okay. Perhaps that's because I didn't really converse much with him at that bash.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:02 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I do miss the KU-Mizzou rivalry for almost that singular reason. It is very rare to have two passionate fanbases represented so well on a single forum. We’d go from all commiserating in anguish and starting the blackout revolution together over a 6-28 Matt Cassel loss to multiple people getting banned and threads getting destroyed (and people vowing to leave forever) that next weekend during a KU-Mizzou game by the same people who picked each other up days before. Those game threads were something else, because you’d have people actively arguing calls in real time, talking ****, and people like you and Clay who didn’t really care one way or the other but would pick a side to troll and dump gasoline on for the luls.

The forum just doesn’t have much like that anymore. KU-KSU are rarely good at the same sport, Nebraska is in their own sorta reality in the Big 10, Cards-Royals don’t play often enough and the Royals aren’t consistently good. And the politics forum is a cesspit that rivals any toxic space you can find on the internet.
Good times! :-)
[Reply]
Valiant 08:18 AM 04-19-2021
Duh'nese will always be up there. Twunt.
Deberg for stupid threads, which would not bother me normally. But if outside people come here and see his shit we all look dumber by association.
Taco john's, hate donkey fan trolls.
Alexsmith stalker fans.

Does cooper post other than in girlie posts?
[Reply]
morphius 08:42 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
:-)

There probably was no difference when you're 60 years old watching on a 13 inch screen.
Anything to protect Direct TV's reputation. He seemed to think DVR's were stupid as well until they figured out a way to handle that...
[Reply]
Frazod 08:54 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I do miss the KU-Mizzou rivalry for almost that singular reason. It is very rare to have two passionate fanbases represented so well on a single forum. We’d go from all commiserating in anguish and starting the blackout revolution together over a 6-28 Matt Cassel loss to multiple people getting banned and threads getting destroyed (and people vowing to leave forever) that next weekend during a KU-Mizzou game by the same people who picked each other up days before. Those game threads were something else, because you’d have people actively arguing calls in real time, talking ****, and people like you and Clay who didn’t really care one way or the other but would pick a side to troll and dump gasoline on for the luls.

The forum just doesn’t have much like that anymore. KU-KSU are rarely good at the same sport, Nebraska is in their own sorta reality in the Big 10, Cards-Royals don’t play often enough and the Royals aren’t consistently good. And the politics forum is a cesspit that rivals any toxic space you can find on the internet.
Things are a lot more pleasant now, though. Back when those rivalries were active, I barely got along with any of the KU fans, especially during the Daniel/Sodd years. This place was a fucking war zone during football season, especially during the 2007 season. Don't get me wrong - I still hate Kansas, but there are far more important things that should govern whether I should get along with people other than college sports.

I guess it's possible that the reason that Nebraska guy hated my guts is that I referred to his beloved team as the Cornhumpers once too often. That's one theory, anyway. :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:21 AM 04-19-2021
Cornhumpers??? YOU SON OF A BITCH
[Reply]
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up