ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 37
« First < 263233343536 37 >
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
lcarus 07:05 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I kept coming back every week because Alicia is hot...but then I'll be damned if I didn't get caught up in the story too. Would be cool if a few of these characters got tied in with the Alexandria crew and whomever the hell that Rick is with in an "Endgame" type fight at the end of this "universe".
Yeah assuming there's any decent characters left. They drop like frickin flies on this show. Alicia, Strand and Daniel are the only ones left from the first season. Daniel is barely on the show anymore. He makes the occasional appearance just to show that he's still alive and part of the show, but that's it. Heck Alicia and Strand really aren't on that much when you think about it.
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:32 AM 04-12-2021
Damn you Fear the Walking Dead!!!!!!
[Reply]
lcarus 11:38 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Damn you Fear the Walking Dead!!!!!!
Yeah it was a pretty unexpected ending. I was not expecting that to happen. Especially for a season premiere.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:31 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah it was a pretty unexpected ending. I was not expecting that to happen. Especially for a season premiere.
Ahem, . . . mid-season resumption.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:06 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Ahem, . . . mid-season resumption.
Mid-season premiere. Whatever it is. Tough to keep track at this point.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 01:20 PM 04-12-2021
That escalated quickly. John Dorie was a favorite of mine. I had a bad feeling about Dakota.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:22 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by journeyscarab:
That escalated quickly. John Dorie was a favorite of mine. I had a bad feeling about Dakota.
Gotta say, that was some decent acting for some shitty writing.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:08 AM 04-13-2021
What the hell?!?!? I'm seriously digging this show more than the original right now. Good acting by the girl playing Dakota.

Although the Negan episode was very good.
[Reply]
showperry 02:05 PM 04-15-2021
Stream Episode 9 Here: couchtuner . host
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 03:29 PM 04-19-2021
WOW! That was suspenseful! That had the feeling of a season finale. Wow!
[Reply]
journeyscarab 09:09 AM 04-21-2021
Yeah it feels like they are trying to wrap things up? Maybe? Definitely more suspenseful that the original right now. At some point you have to come to the conclusion there is no safe haven. There will always be bad people to try and either control you, kill you and take what you have.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:39 AM 04-21-2021
Yeah it feels like they are trying to wrap things up? Maybe? Definitely more suspenseful that the original right now. At some point you have to come to the conclusion there is no safe haven. There will always be bad people to try and either control you, kill you and take what you have.
It does get a bit annoying watching Morgan bounce between killer and pacifist for what seems like the 10th time.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 12:34 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
It does get a bit annoying watching Morgan bounce between killer and pacifist for what seems like the 10th time.
Agreed!
[Reply]
journeyscarab 08:47 AM 06-14-2021
Ok. I am not sure how many folks here still watch this show. This season was really pretty good until...
Spoiler!

No to mention....
Spoiler!

It will be interesting to see how they explain their way out of this plot hole.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:33 AM 06-16-2021
Ok. I am not sure how many folks here still watch this show. This season was really pretty good until...
Spoiler!

No to mention....
Spoiler!

It will be interesting to see how they explain their way out of this plot hole.
I really need to start back at season 2 and catch up...
[Reply]
Page 36 of 37
« First < 263233343536 37 >
Up