Page 29 of 30
« First < 192526272829 30 >
Media Center>Fargo: TV Series on FX
Pasta Little Brioni 10:23 PM 04-15-2014
Anyone tune in tonight?
[Reply]
eDave 09:42 AM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Season one was epic and one of the best television shows ever created. Season two was not quite as good, but really good.

I thought this season was okay. Ending seemed almost a little GOTish in the sense that it seemed rush and loosely tied up. Liked the reveal at the end but knew it was coming, as any fan of the whole series did. Overall B-/C+. Better than the solid C for season three.
I didn't catch the reveal until now. :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:14 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I didn't catch the reveal until now. :-)
Lol
[Reply]
Sorter 06:24 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
I'd order from best to worst:
2, 1, 4, 3

Ewan McGregor was horrifyingly bad in season 3. He almost made it unwatchable.
True but I enjoyed how it took us through a path of criminality in the current day.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sorter 06:24 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Finished season 2, and yes, it is much better than 4.
Watched the first two eps of season 1, which is apparently technically a sequel of season 2. Pretty good so far.
You finish it? Thoughts?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:32 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
I don't see how anyone can say that Season 1 wasn't the best, it was so much better, I couldn't wait each week to see my DVR recording. I had recently watched Season 1 & 2 of the British version of the Office and it was neat to see Martin Freeman (Jim character) in this show and he was also Watson on the British Sherlock, which was an outstanding show. I didn't know Freeman was also a star of Lord of the Rings. Billy Bob Thornton has had so many great roles and as the hitman this was one of his best parts yet. Here's the ER scene at the beginning when the two meet and their small talk conversation starts the whole series of events that follow for ten episodes. I could watch it again right now, in fact I think I will.

Season 1 was epic TV. One of the best of all time. They haven't come close to that, but that's OK. Legendary season.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:17 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
I had recently watched Season 1 & 2 of the British version of the Office and it was neat to see Martin Freeman (Jim character) in this show and he was also Watson on the British Sherlock, which was an outstanding show. I didn't know Freeman was also a star of Lord of the Rings.
Anyone watch Breeders, also on FX. Totally different show from this, but created and written by Freeman. It's not worldbreaking, but it is pretty decent.

Basically, an update of the story of . . . incidental . . . parents, navigating modern problems [social media, juggling work and home life, . . . kids these days, etc].

Particularly interesting is the character played by the wife, because it's played by Daisy Haggard who is mostly known for a one-note but brilliant and hilarious character in Episodes. Again, a much different and altogether enjoyable performance.

[Reply]
kpic 09:00 AM 11-20-2023
Bump; Didn't even realize it was coming back!

But here's your reminder for Season 5 tomorrow (Nov 21) - Hopefully it's a good one.

I would post the trailer but that will take someone smarter than me...
[Reply]
BWillie 02:01 PM 11-20-2023
who is in it
[Reply]
smith11 01:59 AM 11-21-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
who is in it
jon hamm juno temple jennifer jason leigh
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:03 AM 11-21-2023
Getting great reviews thus far.

First two episodes tonight.

Cannot wait.
[Reply]
Pennywise 10:08 AM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Getting great reviews thus far.

First two episodes tonight.

Cannot wait.
Episode 1 and the cashier with the air horn :-).
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:28 PM 11-22-2023
I think she mixed that Bisquick pretty damn good.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:09 AM 11-23-2023
I'm only half way through the first episode and I can already tell this is going to be the best season since S2, maybe even S1.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 10:48 AM 11-24-2023
Watched the first 2 eps of S5...and can't wait to watch more.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:56 AM 11-24-2023
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Episode 1 and the cashier with the air horn :-).
That was hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 30
« First < 192526272829 30 >
Up