ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 29
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Logical (Jim)
Son of Logical 02:39 PM 04-29-2009
Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
[Reply]
Frankie 08:42 AM 05-01-2009
Originally Posted by Frankie:
I don't know if this is appropriate or not, James, but if you think it is, please post a photo of your dad for those of us who have not met him in person. And I would ask a mod to put it up in the Chiefs Planet header for a year.
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
It's a sad day at Chiefsplanet. I'd like to propose putting Jim's picture up on the header for a period of time with the family's permission of course. RIP Jim. You were a helluva guy.
Logical has been one of the original posters here and much appreciated. All the stuff that needed to be said has been said here. I think we should do this. I think he deserves this.

Any thoughts?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:46 AM 05-01-2009
RIP Logical. Prayers to all of your family.
[Reply]
Frankie 08:46 AM 05-01-2009
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
Jim helped build this community. The lounge name should be changed in his honor. Perhaps we can think of a more permanent way to honor him.
This too. If not permanently, maybe at least for a year.

(Edit: I have noticed several other posters have suggested this as well. I'm fully behind this idea. I wonder if a vote is even needed.)
[Reply]
bevischief 08:51 AM 05-01-2009
Sorry to hear that.:-)
[Reply]
Donger 08:53 AM 05-01-2009
This is indeed sad, sad news. Strength to your family.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:01 AM 05-01-2009
I'll work on the header this weekend. It takes a bit to put those together.

I'll change the Lounge name for now, but I don't know that it needs to be for a long period of time.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:03 AM 05-01-2009
Wow, I'm sorry I missed this thread until now. Jim, despite some of his stances, was a good guy, IMO. He will be missed on Chiefs Planet. Prayers for your family in dealing with the grief of a passed loved one.
[Reply]
EyePod 09:04 AM 05-01-2009
Wish I got to know him.
[Reply]
BigChiefFan 09:06 AM 05-01-2009
Jim will be greatly missed. I'm deeply saddened by this.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:09 AM 05-01-2009
My condolences go out to you and all of your family, James. Your dad was a ChiefsPlanet legend and will be missed greatly.

Rest In Peace, Jim...
[Reply]
elvomito 09:10 AM 05-01-2009
Rest in Peace Jim
God Bless
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:25 AM 05-01-2009
James-
God bless you and your family. Based on a previous post you made, I think you and your family can take comfort that he is now in a better place with no suffering and enjoying the after life as God has intended and promised through Jesus.
[Reply]
FishingRod 09:31 AM 05-01-2009
James-
My best to you and your family. I always enjoyed arguing with and against Jim. I will miss him.
[Reply]
oldandslow 09:32 AM 05-01-2009
RIP, my friend...

Prayers to the family.
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 09:35 AM 05-01-2009
Prayers and thoughts for you and your family. I never had the honor of meeting Jim in person but I know that I enjoyed conversing with him through this medium. It will never be the same without him.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 29
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up