ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 51
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
munkey 06:19 PM 01-06-2017
https://youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM
[Reply]
RobBlake 06:19 PM 01-06-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I hope the ****ers get shanked.
I don't get this shit.. black..white.. this level of filthy actions deserves to be dealt with swift justice
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:21 PM 01-06-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
I don't get this shit.. black..white.. this level of filthy actions deserves to be dealt with swift justice
Public hangings used to ward-off some of this bullshit.
[Reply]
RobBlake 06:23 PM 01-06-2017
True. Even that shit is pretty gruesome if you think about it. You think you'd find yourself going to these "events" in past times?
[Reply]
munkey 06:28 PM 01-06-2017
I don't think it needs to public...I think if it's administered swiftly and without appeal things would change drastically. I don't want to see someone hanged or put to sleep...I just want to know they will never ever have an another opportunity to hurt someone else...
[Reply]
RobBlake 06:34 PM 01-06-2017
Originally Posted by munkey:
I don't think it needs to public...I think if it's administered swiftly and without appeal things would change drastically. I don't want to see someone hanged or put to sleep...I just want to know they will never ever have an another opportunity to hurt someone else...
Just as long as it's reserved for concrete, case closed, and zero doubt cases..even though it's kinda paradoxical to kill someone...for killing someone.
[Reply]
munkey 06:37 PM 01-06-2017
Just as long as it's reserved for concrete, case closed, and zero doubt cases..even though it's kinda paradoxical to kill someone...for killing someone.
Completely agree...It has to be concrete...no doubt about it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:10 PM 01-06-2017
Completely agree...It has to be concrete...no doubt about it.
I prefer lethal injection, but we can use concrete too.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:12 PM 01-06-2017
True. Even that shit is pretty gruesome if you think about it. You think you'd find yourself going to these "events" in past times?
Yes I would.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:14 PM 01-06-2017
I think that's valid point, but in the cases of people who do this kind of shit, I think I'd be happy to let them see me flip them off as the noose is put around their necks.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:16 PM 01-06-2017
even though it's kinda paradoxical to kill someone...for killing someone.
No, it's not paradoxical.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:12 AM 01-08-2017
Check this dudes Twitter....Climate Change has become a mental illness

I'm starting my 11th year working on climate change, including the last 4 in daily journalism. Today I went to see a counselor about it. 1/

— Eric Holthaus (@EricHolthaus) January 6, 2017

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:14 AM 01-08-2017

I'm starting my 11th year working on climate change, including the last 4 in daily journalism. Today I went to see a counselor about it. 1/

— Eric Holthaus (@EricHolthaus) January 6, 2017

[Reply]
Fairplay 10:23 AM 01-08-2017
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I prefer lethal injection, but we can use concrete too.

The guilltine was 100 percent effective back in the day.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:47 AM 01-08-2017
I am most "afraid" of what is going to happen to health insurance and Medicare. Other than that it is hard to say until he gets into office and how he reacts to things once he has all the responsibility.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 51
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up