ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 51
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 11:40 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
A sense that I believe in the American dream but I don't believe the playing field is equal and the American dream is a bunch of bullshit for a lot of our citizenry if we don't correct certain inherent systemic inequalities.. A, probably false, hope that the opportunity can be provided for all on an equal basis and that the left does a better job of trying to level the playing field. On top of that, I have a knee jerk reaction to the religious right. All that being said, I'm not really convinced the government is the best way to level the plying field any longer. But that was my hope at one time.
Good stuff. Needs to be revisited not at near midnight.

Hope your new year brings big fish, awesome weather, and opportunities to test new flies and new rods. I have anew 3 wt a friend built for me and cannot wait for spring and big bluegills on the rise.

Merry Christmas!!
[Reply]
NewChief 11:40 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by stevieray:
This is easily the biggest and most damaging lie that has been perpetuated for the last 20 years... Note only is it lazy..it's cop out and racist to the bone.
Where did I say anything about race? And if you think everyone is born with the same opportunity, you're distanced from reality. Come to my school sometime and let me introduce you to some of my students and you judge if the playing field is level. That being said, a large part of my educational mission is providing in access and opportunity to all regardless of their background. Now go shit in someone else's punch bowl. I was trying to give a sincere answer to an honest question. Nice of you to start throwing around racism.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:41 PM 12-24-2016
Where did I say anything about race? And if you think everyone is born with the same opportunity, you're distanced from reality. Come to my school sometime and let me introduce you to some of my students and you judge if the playing field is level. That being said, a large part of my educational mission is providing in access and opportunity to all regardless of their background. Now go shit in someone else's ouch bowl. I was trying to give a sincere answer to an honest question. Nice of you to start throwing around racism.
Not a rebuttal.

This isnt about your needs. You already made it evident that is your motivation.
[Reply]
NewChief 11:42 PM 12-24-2016
Not a rebuttal.

This Sint about your needs.
You're a vile person.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:42 PM 12-24-2016
This is easily the biggest and most damaging lie that has been perpetuated for the last 20 years... Not only is it lazy..it's a cop out and racist to the bone.

Stop using others to feel better about yourself., it lacks integrity and totally reeks of pride.
It really depends on how he's trying to frame the notion of the American dream.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:45 PM 12-24-2016
You're a vile person.
Not a rebuttal.

You should know this, it don't work with Trump either, you really need a new approach.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:11 AM 12-25-2016
So interesting. Voting liberal for me and many other affluent people is actually voting against my own economic self interest, so I question your analysis of motive. It's really nice to be able to simplify things into a simplistic, polarized narrative though.
I didn't say anything about economics, although that does play into the equation. I know people that have actual jobs and pay taxes still vote liberal, I don't understand it, but I know it happens.

I think it has mostly to do with the values that liberals/conservatives hold to. I just stated what this voter votes on. And I said in my previous post that I am a dying breed. Just give it a few years, and the ole conservs will die off, and "free America" can truly be born. At that point, I don't know who will pay for this paradise, but it will be warm and fuzzy:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 01:33 AM 12-26-2016
I'll say it again: America NEEDS classical lefties.

We need free thinkers, innovators, people protecting our privacy and free speech.

The New Left is the opposite. They want to ban speech, thought, and anything not approved the the hive-mind...
[Reply]
GayFrogs 04:15 PM 12-26-2016
If only Hitchens never got cancer :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 04:58 PM 12-26-2016
Employment?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:58 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Yeah not a fan of Hillary either. As an outsider I can only have so much of an opinion about this. But I know I would've struggled to vote for anyone in the election.

In Aus we have mandatory voting, and I generally think it's a good way to do things, however, the recent Australian and US elections have pretty much convinced me otherwise.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk
Compulsory voting is the opposite of freedom, which we tend to strive for here in the states.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:59 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Employment?
Reason?
[Reply]
Bwana 05:03 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Reason?
Free Shit?
[Reply]
Otter 05:25 PM 12-26-2016
Liberals aren't scared, they're vindictive. Maybe a little scared because immigration laws our grandfathers had to abide by might be enforced and they can't take away firearms from legal, law abiding owners but mostly just vindictive cunts that can't scream "RACIST!" at everyone that doesn't goose step to the way they think the world should be anymore without everyone knowing their full of shit.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:14 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Otter:
Liberals aren't scared, they're vindictive. Maybe a little scared because immigration laws our grandfathers had to abide by might be enforced and they can't take away firearms from legal, law abiding owners but mostly just vindictive ****s that can't scream "RACIST!" at everyone that doesn't goose step to the way they think the world should be anymore without everyone knowing their full of shit.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b015db1bc9fca7

OBAMA NEVER WANTED TO TAKE YOUR GUNS HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE A BROKEN RECORD WITH YOU GUYS.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 51
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up