ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 295
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:23 AM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Which season will CEH have this year?
Obviously we all want him to have the 2nd one but I have a feeling it will be more like the 4th.

He will have 1038 Yards Rushing 4.8 YPC and around 450 Yard Receiving
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:33 AM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Sounds about right to me. 1500 or so combined yards.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:37 AM 04-29-2020
The more I read up on this kid the more I like the pick. Yeah, he's going to put up some decent personal stats, but he's going to open up the offense for others. Watch Hill have an incredible years as teams will not be able to man up and shade coverage his way.

Love that we have a GM and HC that are playing chess instead of checkers.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:38 AM 04-29-2020
People...this is not hard. There will be no shared backfield. CEH is your day one starter and he is going to absolutely FLOURISH in this offense. Pay attention to the below tells. This guy isnt coming in here to play behind or share a backfield with Damien Williams. DWill will spell CEH for a handful of touches a game.

1.) CEH is the only back Andy Reid has EVER drafted in the first round.
2.)Mahomes hand picked this dude.
3.) Reid came right out and said CEH is better than Westbrook (fringe HOF back).
4.) Veach all but tossed Williams under the bus with his comment regarding "we were tired of getting a gain of two on first down when everything was blocked up. CEH will turn that into a gain of 7-8 and put Pat in 2nd and short. I dont know how a defense stops that."

CEH makes this offense so much more explosive and you better damn well believe Reid and Veach are counting down the days to showcase their new toy.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:49 AM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Burrow isn't shit. Look at all of the god damn talent that man had on his college squad, on both sides of the ball.

No different than Matt Leinart.
Also going into a shitty situation. I would bet the house against him winning it.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:46 AM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Which season will CEH have this year?
Obviously we all want him to have the 2nd one but I have a feeling it will be more like the 4th.

Why would you want year 2?

I'd take year 3 anytime: less carries and yet more ypc (+more tds); it would mean the guy isn't getting worn down as much and since you aren't relying on him carrying the lions share of the offense, it also means other parts of the offense is firing on all cylinders.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:27 AM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Also going into a shitty situation. I would bet the house against him winning it.
Shitty situation?

Dude has AJ Green, Tyler Boyd, Tee Higgins, and Joe Mixon as his weapons to go with an improved OL inserting a top pick form last year at LT.

It’s far from a “shitty situation”.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:37 AM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Why would you want year 2?

I'd take year 3 anytime: less carries and yet more ypc (+more tds); it would mean the guy isn't getting worn down as much and since you aren't relying on him carrying the lions share of the offense, it also means other parts of the offense is firing on all cylinders.

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Sounds about right to me. 1500 or so combined yards.

Here are the players & their first year in the NFL.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:23 PM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Shitty situation?

Dude has AJ Green, Tyler Boyd, Tee Higgins, and Joe Mixon as his weapons to go with an improved OL inserting a top pick form last year at LT.

It’s far from a “shitty situation”.
30th in offense with those guys Adding an aging Green doesnt do much and through a crap shoot at headcoach.

Ill bet you whatever you want he isnt the OROY
[Reply]
staylor26 01:32 PM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
30th in offense with those guys Adding an aging Green doesnt do much and through a crap shoot at headcoach.

Ill bet you whatever you want he isnt the OROY
They aren’t just adding Green. They’re adding Burrow, Higgins, and last year 1st round pick who missed all of last year (Jonah Williams).
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:38 PM 04-29-2020
Had our rookie draft today. I drew the first pick and took Clyde the Glide.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:41 PM 04-29-2020
Big upgrade to the RB position. When Damian got hurt it was a struggle.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:16 PM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
People...this is not hard. There will be no shared backfield. CEH is your day one starter and he is going to absolutely FLOURISH in this offense. Pay attention to the below tells. This guy isnt coming in here to play behind or share a backfield with Damien Williams. DWill will spell CEH for a handful of touches a game.

1.) CEH is the only back Andy Reid has EVER drafted in the first round.
2.)Mahomes hand picked this dude.
3.) Reid came right out and said CEH is better than Westbrook (fringe HOF back).
4.) Veach all but tossed Williams under the bus with his comment regarding "we were tired of getting a gain of two on first down when everything was blocked up. CEH will turn that into a gain of 7-8 and put Pat in 2nd and short. I dont know how a defense stops that."

CEH makes this offense so much more explosive and you better damn well believe Reid and Veach are counting down the days to showcase their new toy.
and no OTA's and maybe a weird training camp with a really complex offense.

He's going to play plenty, but I doubt he's day one starter snaps type of thing.

I expect he'll have packages from the get-go, but I doubt he's got the whole offense day one.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:43 PM 04-29-2020
Prime ROY candidate.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:54 PM 04-29-2020
I think by 3rd qtr of the season CEH is the main back.

He'll end up playing his way onto the field.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 295
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Up