ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 295
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
staylor26 03:49 PM 04-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Burrow or Tua will probably win OROTY seeing that they are in situations with quality surrounding talent.

I could see Dobbins as the dark horse with how much Baltimore runs the ball
Tua?

He’s not even going to start day 1. They will be very careful with him.

Dobbins doesn’t have a shot unless Mark Ingram gets hurt. He literally needs to be the starter to put up that kind of production. CEH doesn’t because of what he can do in the passing game.

Swift and Taylor have a better shot than him.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:11 PM 04-28-2020
A do all running back is exactly what we needed. If he's like a mini Kareem Hunt, there is no stopping this offense, Not that there was anyway. If you call plays correctly and not over utilize the run on 1st down and in correct down and yardage it makes it impossible for the defense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:17 PM 04-28-2020
Burrow or Tua will probably win OROTY seeing that they are in situations with quality surrounding talent.

I could see Dobbins as the dark horse with how much Baltimore runs the ball
Dobbins has to share the ball with two other RBs and his QB. He isn’t winning shit.

And Tua isn’t a starter.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:30 PM 04-28-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Except Burrow won't be playing in the AFCCG, won't be on primetime nearly as often, won't be in the playoffs, doesn't have much of a supporting cast and doesn't have Andy Reid AND he'll make substantially more mistakes. RB is a much easier position have early success with than QB.

If i were a betting man i'd put my money on CEH.
Burrow is favorite at +250. That's a really solid return for the most likely winner. QB + first overall pick + day 1 starter. He'll have visibility and more opportunity than any other player.

After that, I think Ceedee Lamb is another good bet. He's at +1500 and Dallas has Cooper and Zeke to draw defenses. If CeeDee Lamb has Mecole Hardman like production where he has few opportunities but they go for scores, he's gonna be HEAVY in the voting, purely due to Dallas bias. Solid bet.

CEH is at +800, which is another really really good bet. If you think he has a 33% chance of winning and the payoff is 8x your bet, that's just a good intersection of likelihood and profit.

Also, a super dark horse is Cam Akers. Jared Goff doesn't work as a QB without playaction, so I'm guessing they use the SHIT out of Akers. He's currently at +2000. I'd take a flier on that, for sure.

If Burrow goes down to injury, ALL of these payoffs are going to plummet.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
gonefishin53 05:00 PM 04-28-2020
Veach seemed pretty adamant that CEH would be a key factor in getting more yards from first down runs that were blocked up. Good first down backs who are also good receivers out of the backfield seems like a #1 RB to me.
[Reply]
Redbled 05:17 PM 04-28-2020
The ideal scenario would be to have 2 backs that ball out ending in another SB and Williams getting a nice payday elsewhere to get us a pick.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:17 PM 04-28-2020
Which season will CEH have this year?
Obviously we all want him to have the 2nd one but I have a feeling it will be more like the 4th.

[Reply]
RunKC 05:18 PM 04-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tua?

He’s not even going to start day 1. They will be very careful with him.

Dobbins doesn’t have a shot unless Mark Ingram gets hurt. He literally needs to be the starter to put up that kind of production. CEH doesn’t because of what he can do in the passing game.

Swift and Taylor have a better shot than him.
If he’s healthy, I doubt Tua sits on the bench for very long
[Reply]
staylor26 05:21 PM 04-28-2020
Then he’ll be right back on it because that young OL is not going to be able to protect him early on.

All indications are the Dolphins will be extremely careful and are in no rush.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:23 PM 04-28-2020
Unless Fitz gets hurt early in the season, I doubt Tua will play until after at least week 8 at the earliest. And that would only be if Ryan is just terrible. No way MIA takes any chances with his hip; I'd bet that the organization doesn't want him out there until next season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:44 PM 04-28-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Which season will CEH have this year?
Obviously we all want him to have the 2nd one but I have a feeling it will be more like the 4th.

With Andy Reid, there’s no fucking way CEH has only 3.7 YPC. No. Freaking. Way.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:06 PM 04-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
4. Like I just said an you chose to ignore, the corpse of LeSean McCoyy had 5 TD’s last year. CEH doubling that isn’t “wishful thinking”.
LeSean McCoy was pretty productive last season, as was D Will. You'd have to combine them to reach the numbers projected here.

I don't think it's likely that CEH gets 200+ carries and 50+ catches if D Will is healthy.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:10 PM 04-28-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
With Andy Reid, there’s no fucking way CEH has only 3.7 YPC. No. Freaking. Way.

Which one are you expecting?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:26 PM 04-28-2020
Burrow isn't shit. Look at all of the god damn talent that man had on his college squad, on both sides of the ball.

No different than Matt Leinart.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 07:26 AM 04-29-2020
In other words, the anti-Raven offense. Keep Lamar and company on the sidelines and force him to pass when he comes into the games. Since the Ravens' offense is predicated on grinding out the clock against you, if you flip the tables, they're not really built to get into a match passing TD for passing TD with Mahomes.

Yes. Lamar had a lot of TD passes last year, but that's because teams had to sell out against the run, leaving backs/TEs open. If you can run on the Ravens, you flip the scenario and I'm not sure Lamar's really ready for that yet.

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
And by shortening the game against a team that needs to run to be explosive offensively, you make it harder for them to do what they do best.

[Reply]
Page 73 of 295
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Up