ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 295
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Skyy God 04:09 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Look guys....

They passed on a 228 pound workhorse with 4.3 jets because CEH is more versatile, he can do more. Ok, so use that versatility which is why he is there. Any RB can hit between the tackles, so ya gamble using your smallish/most expensive/most valuable RB in that role? Hell no ya don't, not saying he never...wham....am saying that isn't why he's in there.

Come on people, damn!!!!!!!!
Keep screaming into the void, you crazy contrarian.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:10 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Hey skippy, LOOK, at my really bad opinion
[Reply]
kccrow 04:12 PM 04-27-2020
After reading these last couple pages of Ubeja, I'll never call Dane clueless again... holy mother of god.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:17 PM 04-27-2020
How many football fans believe.....don't take a RB in the first round, you do not pay these guys 1st round....$$$$$$$.

Well?

You have any idea at all how many had Taylor going to the Chiefs IF we did pick a RB?

Well?

Not wanting to see our GREAT TO BE RB hurt because he was creamed by a backer between the tackles is unusual.....really?

Just a serious fan who wants the best for the team.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:19 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by kccrow:
After reading these last couple pages of Ubeja, I'll never call Dane clueless again... holy mother of god.
And when it all comes down just like I said it would.:-)

Seen a lot of football.
[Reply]
Warrick 04:20 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You can also line him up in the slot, we basically got two starters with one pick... Andy is gonna take his mad scientist game to a whole nother level with this guy
Yeah, I was watching some of his H.S. video vs College, where he was used as a receiver more at times... The kid can catch, some of these wheel routes that the Chiefs used for Hunt in the past would benefit CEH's game greatly.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:27 PM 04-27-2020
And when it all comes down just like I said it would.:-)

Seen a lot of football.
Yeah umm. I dunno if I've ever even seen a football. Heard it's round though.

Since I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, I'll venture to say your boy Jon will have a nice little career for himself that won't amount to shit as far as the end-game is concerned and he'll probably contribute heftily to that by putting the ball on the ground often.
[Reply]
FAX 04:28 PM 04-27-2020
Clyde is a hell of a receiver.

He will be devastating in the slot. He can set up the coverage 'backer or safety on Choice Routes once he and Mahomes develop some of that Kelce-Mahomes ESP.

I will also be interested to see Wally use him on the Jet Sweep and the Shovel Pass.

Personally, I would love to see a play in which he transitions from a typical, classic RB Motion into a quick-snap Jet. "Surprise, defense! You just got your ass handed to you!"

FAX
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:34 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Yeah umm. I dunno if I've ever even seen a football. Heard it's round though.

Since I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, I'll venture to say your boy Jon will have a nice little career for himself that won't amount to shit as far as the end-game is concerned and he'll probably contribute heftily to that by putting the ball on the ground often.
I expect to see my boy Jon putting up monstrous numbers in Indy, as he runs away from defenders.....TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

CEH will be everything we wanted.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:38 PM 04-27-2020
I expect to see my boy Jon putting up monstrous numbers in Indy, as he runs away from defenders.....TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Go root for the Colts, boomer.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:40 PM 04-27-2020

Dude, let it go... you have 20 more posts than the 2nd most in this thread and 3 times as much as #3, it's just opinion spamming at this point.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:43 PM 04-27-2020
Go root for the Colts, boomer.
**** the Colts, life long Texan/Chiefs fan here who has seen every RB they have ever had, hell...Herman Heard. BUT....Barry Sanders was amazing, Randy Moss incredible, so I need to be a Lions/Vikes fan.....really?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:45 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Dude, let it go... you have 20 more posts than the 2nd most in this thread and 3 times as much as #3, it's just opinion spamming at this point.
See ya~~~~~~~
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:13 PM 04-27-2020
See ya~~~~~~~
Future Mahomo. Do you get a prescription for Mary jane
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:13 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Which one of you let that chuckle fuck out of the Romper Room? They deserve a good old Chiefsplanet dogpile for that horrific decision.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 295
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up