ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 163
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Hydrae 12:44 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
It's going to be a hoot seeing you lose what little mind you have when the NFL announces its intention to force an answer to the question of who injured this kid.
Even the NFL does not have that power. Nor should they. This is a personal matter involving the safety and security of a minor.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:45 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Even the NFL does not have that power. Nor should they. This is a personal matter involving the safety and security of a minor.
The NFL has the power to suspend someone for not cooperating with an investigation.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:46 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Chances are he did it..
:-)...they had a two month investigation. They had access to every bit of information available...way more than anyone's so-called "sources".

They had multiple interviews with all parties involved...hospital records, police records, timelines...

Chances are you WANT him to be guilty...for something he did years ago when he was a kid.

There wasn't enough of anything to file charges...live with it.

Like I said...the witch hunt ended without the fun of burning a witch...and everyone is pissed....blood-lust didn't get satiated.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:46 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
We'll see whether they have the power. This is virgin ground fundamentally unlike any other.
[Reply]
Hydrae 12:47 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The NFL has the power to suspend someone for not cooperating with an investigation.
Sure but that is not the same as what I quoted:

It's going to be a hoot seeing you lose what little mind you have when the NFL announces its intention to force an answer to the question of who injured this kid.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:47 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
We don't know that Hill didn't cooperate. Contrary to Florio's clickbait...Hill states he did not take the 5th.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:49 PM 04-25-2019
If Hill actually did not waive the 5th and cooperate as he claims he did, can the DA refute his claim, or can he not now that records are sealed?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 04-25-2019, 12:50 PM
This message has been deleted by DrunkBassGuitar.
petegz28 12:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
If Hill actually did not waive the 5th and cooperate as he claims he did, can the DA refute his claim, or can he not now that records are sealed?
Not sure but at this point the DA would be wise to just :-). He has already implied guilt without any proof which is in direct conflict with the entire basis of our legal system.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Switching directions slightly, Teicher said the NFL won't do anything until Child Services finishes their investigation. Anybody have any idea how long that could be? I have visions of Child Services keeping their investigation "open" until the kid is 18 or he moves to Cleveland.
DFS is chronically understaffed and they have a limited number of social workers that can do abuse investigations. I'd imagine the intention is to get it resolved as quickly as possible but there's a lot of abusers out there, sadly. If it's not an emergency situation its possible there's fewer resources devoted, but it is a high profile case so I don't think it will languish.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 12:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
It would be pretty foolish for Hill and his attorneys to straight up lie in a press release over something this sensitive.
[Reply]
blake5676 12:57 PM 04-25-2019
In my humble opinion, the people who brag about having sources, constantly post about "their guys telling them", talk about seeing what they can find out and posting 50 times in a thread are usually full of shit and need help. There were at least a couple of those guys in the original Tyreek thread and while I'm pretty sure they don't realize it, they seem desperate for attention and importance. Hell, there were at least 4 or 5 detectives here on CP within the first 24 hours who had it all figured out through Twitter.

Duncan, from what I've gathered through the years of mostly reading and occasionally posting is one of our better posters. He's well spoken and seems to be pretty professional all around.

What I've heard is pretty similar to what he's heard. I'm not bragging that I have some crazy connection or consistent solid inside knowledge. But I did hear about the "story" the night before it broke. I've been privy to other details that have continued to come out after learning of them. And what I've also heard is that sometime soon, next few hours, there will be more info. Not some new charges or a new incident, but some new details/evidence having to do with the current saga.
[Reply]
TEX 12:58 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I hope this all works out and that we can avoid a crazy, multi-week suspension. We need this guy more than some on here think because as great as PMII is, he's still not polished yet and Hill is GREATLY responsible for making catches, especially of the long ball variety, that no other receiver on this team could make. Sometimes, he's a contortionist out there in the effort to bring the pass down/in.

THAT SAID...

If this guy puts our team on the spot again, I hope we IMMEDIATELY shit-can his ass because I've ****ing HAD IT with this type of bullshit. It's not right for the kids and the woman, and it's not right for the coaches and fans who have to sit for months at a time, wringing their hands, and hoping that Hill hasn't done his very best to sabotage our team and season.

Deal? Not today. Maybe not ever. Maybe play this guy on the cheap until we have to tag him. I wouldn't give this kid a fat wallet right now any more than I would do the same for a drug addict. I don't think he could handle it. I don't think he's mature enough. And lastly, I think he needs some time to prove that he has changed his ways and can be relied upon. Maybe Mr. Clark can be a mentor to him in that regard. That would be very nice of him to do so.

We demonstrated consequences to our locker room with Mr. Hunts issue, and we need to do the same for this in the form of withholding a major pay out until such time as it is determined that Tyreek Hill can be trusted.
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 12:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by blake5676:
What I've heard is pretty similar to what he's heard. I'm not bragging that I have some crazy connection or consistent solid inside knowledge. But I did hear about the "story" the night before it broke. I've been privy to other details that have continued to come out after learning of them. And what I've also heard is that sometime soon, next few hours, there will be more info. Not some new charges or a new incident, but some new details/evidence having to do with the current saga.
:-)
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 12:59 PM 04-25-2019
In my humble opinion, the people who brag about having sources, constantly post about "their guys telling them", talk about seeing what they can find out and posting 50 times in a thread are usually full of shit and need help. There were at least a couple of those guys in the original Tyreek thread and while I'm pretty sure they don't realize it, they seem desperate for attention and importance. Hell, there were at least 4 or 5 detectives here on CP within the first 24 hours who had it all figured out through Twitter.

Duncan, from what I've gathered through the years of mostly reading and occasionally posting is one of our better posters. He's well spoken and seems to be pretty professional all around.

https://da.jocogov.org/welcome.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:59 PM 04-25-2019

So what is it you know? Or is it just that something is coming out and you don't know what it is?
[Reply]
Page 102 of 163
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Up