ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl gear NFL Shop
Lprechaun 04:13 PM 01-21-2020
Just looked at jerseys and they are about sold out. Surely they will restock right? I mean they just got introduced today and already gone.
Since I know we've never gotten to go thru this anyone have experience with other super bowl items thru NFL shop?
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:35 AM 01-27-2020
I don't understand why the Super Bowl jerseys that I've seen that are being sold have the screen printed numbers (almost like a t-shirt) compared to the regular Limited jerseys you can buy.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:03 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
I don't understand why the Super Bowl jerseys that I've seen that are being sold have the screen printed numbers (almost like a t-shirt) compared to the regular Limited jerseys you can buy.
$50 vs $150
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:10 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
$50 vs $150
The Super Bowl ones like that are $120: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...ID:i-r3c0:po-9
[Reply]
srvy 05:20 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
True that. I toss mine in the washer with my socks. Clean and it retains it's shape. I've heard of others who put theirs in the dish washing machine, on top of a glass or something. Didn't work that great for me though.
Yeah I tryed that dishwasher thing even got one of those plastic molds to keep the shape. While it smelled better the brim became real soft and wouldnt retain shape. That drove me crazy so I just pitch them now. I work in them and now the company buys us boxes in various colors to hand out to contractors. They are seriously nice hats so we get lines looking for handouts when we pull on a job. The camo are the most popular. I go with the fluorescent green as I like to be seen lol.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:54 PM 01-27-2020
wow $630 for an Patrick Mahomes autographed SB LIV football. Uh fuck no.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:57 PM 01-27-2020
I ordered up one of the polos and a hoodie last week. Expected arrival date : Feb 4th *sigh*
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:59 PM 01-27-2020
I just don't care about any of these Super Bowl bound jerseys, shirts or hats. I would rather have the AFC Championship stuff.
I want the Super Bowl winning stuff.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:59 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
wow $630 for an Patrick Mahomes autographed SB LIV football. Uh fuck no.
Uh what did you expect?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:01 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Uh what did you expect?
Didn't really have one. I was surprised to see it in the shop, but then even more surprised by the cost. At that cost a saying comes to mind. A fool and their money will soon be parted.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 06:23 PM 01-27-2020
How’s 20 percent off gift cards at Fanatics sound fellow Planeteers?

https://www.egifter.com/promos

This promo only lasts to January 31st.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 10:15 AM 01-29-2020
Did anyone have a link for the program for the SB?
TIA
[Reply]
Mecca 10:22 AM 01-29-2020
I wanted to buy a Mahomes with the superbowl patch but they seem to just have white....
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:31 AM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I wanted to buy a Mahomes with the superbowl patch but they seem to just have white....
Yeah, the selection is fucking horrible. I’m hoping there will be more of a selection after we win.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 02:52 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah, the selection is ****ing horrible. I’m hoping there will be more of a selection after we win.
I don't understand why there weren't any Super Bowl Limited ones. The ones I've seen for sale were all screen printed numbers like a t-shirt. Maybe I've missed some though...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:23 PM 01-29-2020
Woohoo! Got my Superbowl program today. It's pretty sweet too. It's thicker than I expected. 288 pages. Full page pics of Kelce, Mathieu, Little and Kelce as well as one with both Mahomes and Garappalo. Also, a nice multi page piece on the Chiefs season and one on the 49ers season. Hopefully I can get some autographs in it next year at training camp. Then, it'll be the centerpiece of my man cave.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up