ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 84
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Jerm 04:34 PM 02-27-2015
I honestly believe people see a Sasquatch more often and either don't know what they're seeing or dismiss it as a bear or something like that.

I've had 2 instances in my past that I believe now were Sasquatch related and at the time I didn't think nothing of them...also I believe a lot of people have encounters and are afraid to talk about it because of ridicule, etc.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:36 PM 02-27-2015
To answer that last question, I believe they're HIGHLY intelligent...not human intelligent but intelligent enough.

It's also believed they will bury their dead and have a "don't leave one behind" sentiment...I've read stories of people seeing them carrying off other dead Sasquatches, etc.
[Reply]
Fish 04:57 PM 02-27-2015
Pretty good one... I'm guessing it's the Indigo Lantern Corp.

Originally Posted by :
A few eyewitnesses say the UFO was around for almost two hours. They further said the object was disc-shaped and appeared purple at the centre. Zoomed in image of the object revealed the UFO had a bright purple centre; but the extreme right was almost black, while the other side was a darker shade of purple. The edges also "appeared to be dynamic, changing in size," Inquistr reports.

Even though the UFO was filmed by the crew, there is no footage of the mysterious object leaving the area. Thus, how it vanished from the area also needs to be answered.

[Reply]
eDave 07:30 PM 02-27-2015
Originally Posted by Fish:
This is the first time I've hear of a sighting where the UFO had colors. Always the usual gray. Am I right about that?
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:52 PM 02-27-2015
Originally Posted by Fish:

Posted about that a couple weeks ago I think:
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Speaking of new, this is interesting: http://www.openminds.tv/tv-shoot-int...ufo-lima/32206

TV shoot with a congressman in Peru, some kind of object in the sky for up to 2 hours, video from multiple angles.

Nothing spectacular, just a distant object but still kinda neat.

[Reply]
keg in kc 06:15 AM 02-28-2015
So apparently during the UFO Congress John Burroughs announced he's received full VA medical coverage, which he and his attorney, Pat Frascogna, are considering tacit disclosure:
Originally Posted by Pat Frascogna:

“The United States government has, for the first time ever, acknowledged by de facto the long-suspected reality of the UFO phenomenon” in granting through the Veterans Administration full medical disability for injury suffered by retired USAF Tech Sgt. John Burroughs after two encounters with aerial craft of unknown origin.
Much more on Linda Moulton Howe's Earthfiles

Burroughs, Frascogna and Nick Pope are all guesting on this weekend's Paracast, which should be available about 24 hours from now.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:56 AM 02-28-2015
Thats incredible, if that isnt tacit admission then I dont what is... very interesting link, theres even more to the story then I knew about. Had no idea this guy was pulled up inside a beam of orange light, thats new info to me.

A physicall attack on Air Force personnel.

Also like the quote from Col. Halt, once again stating in no uncertain terms exactly what it was he witnessed.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:55 PM 02-28-2015
Couple of Jimmy Church episodes about Rendlesham from the end of 2014:

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:52 PM 02-28-2015
Been listening to part one of that post, and its insane that Col. Halt has never been officially debriefed on that... they didnt want to question the deputy base commander.

It was such an egregious breach of security, it was so embarrassing to the air force that they didnt even want to ask questions, because those questions would beget more and more questions, even within their own ranks... that would be my guess.

Wish like hell my uncle from Great Falls, MT was still alive so I could question him on his wing being scrambled to intercept the ufo's over Malmstrom AFB that were shutting down nuclear missile silo's. He was also a light bird at the time and I'm sure he could tell me plenty.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:04 PM 02-28-2015
This clip has one of the best mixes of footage I've seen, although its poorly edited at times... but the early on stuff from NASA with the circular orbs flying in all directions is always a favorite.

Then keep watching to the 2:30 mark or so for the 2 clusters of lights that all eventually break off from one another and fly off together in 2's and 3's. My personal take is that anything that looks too good is an absolute fake... its that fuzzy stuff that has trouble staying in focus that represents real sightings to me.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...UFO_Sightings/

One of my better sightings came behind the lens of a good pair of binoculars, but it was very strange... with the naked eye I watched amber colored orbs floating in every direction in the sky, very distinct in their singular appearance... but when viewing them through the nocs they became these extended traces and loops that almost looked like someone doodling with a glow pen in the sky.

Bottom line, any footage that looks too neat is baloney... its those fuzzy, hard to focus on clips that attract my attention.

Like this at 1:15...

[Reply]
Bowser 08:07 PM 02-28-2015
There was a formation of lights up by Liberty last night around 7. I was at the Pleasant Valley exit off of I-35 in the Northland when I saw them. I counted seven orange lights - six in some formation with a seventh off to the side. Anybody else happen to see this?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:14 PM 02-28-2015
Awesome, Bowser... how were they behaving, sitting there stationary, moving around or what?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:22 PM 02-28-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Awesome, Bowser... how were they behaving, sitting there stationary, moving around or what?
Moving towards the north, like they were following the highway. The orbs (for lack of a better label) seemed to be pretty low as well, but I couldn't make out any type of shape. I thought they might be helicopters (moving too slow for aircraft), but their orange lights weren't blinking or anything, and there weren't other noticeable lights to me.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:24 PM 02-28-2015
It was quick when I noticed them. I was going under a bridge when I saw them, and only had a view for a few seconds. It's possible there is a practical explanation for what I saw, but it certainly seemed strange. And the other thing was there wasn't any sound from them. Peculiar given how low they seemed to the ground.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:28 PM 02-28-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Moving towards the north, like they were following the highway. The orbs (for lack of a better label) seemed to be pretty low as well, but I couldn't make out any type of shape. I thought they might be helicopters (moving too slow for aircraft), but their orange lights weren't blinking or anything, and there weren't other noticeable lights to me.
Very interesting, thank you for sharing.

Unless it was the military in helicopters with some sort of new, non blinking, lights to warn away other aircraft (blinking lights are the standard) as part of some unknown exercise... you just might've witnessed something real.

The amber color is very common in the ufo field, so is the lack of sound.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 84
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up