ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>To The Fan Who Threw Beer @ Hill [now banned from Gilette]
Fish 02:18 PM 10-15-2018
Apparently that wasn't the only douche Pats fan at the game...

[Reply]
luv 02:27 PM 10-15-2018
Seems like they should be flipping off and pouring beer on the defenders who let him fly right by them.
[Reply]
eDave 02:28 PM 10-15-2018
Yea, they keep saying not all Pats fans are this way, yet the handful of trolls here are just like that.

Birds of a feather.

How do they enforce a ban from the stadium anyway?

EDIT: This is a bit of a Q of DanT
[Reply]
Spott 02:39 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yea, they keep saying not all Pats fans are this way, yet the handful of trolls here are just like that.

Birds of a feather.

How do they enforce a ban from the stadium anyway?
I don’t think they can.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:46 PM 10-15-2018
Pats fans have been feeling hurt in the rectum since Whitlock held the "Drew Bledsoe is gay" sign.

If only they had been sober enough to had known what they'd end up with in the end....dynamic and patway's mothers would have "disinvited them from their uterus" at the nearest planned parenthood..
[Reply]
wazu 03:10 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Pats fans have been feeling hurt in the rectum since Whitlock held the "Drew Bledsoe is gay" sign.

If only they had been sober enough to had known what they'd end up with in the end....dynamic and patway's mothers would have "disinvited them from their uterus" at the nearest planned parenthood..
The sign was actually a question: “Is Drew Bledsoe gay?”
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:13 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
The sign was actually a question: “Is Drew Bledsoe gay?”
That is probably true.....almost as true as the fact that the Pats fans in this thread were dis-invited from the rectum in which they were conceived.
[Reply]
wazu 03:14 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
That is probably true.....almost as true as the fact that the Pats fans in this thread were dis-invited from the rectum in which they were conceived.
Agreed.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:57 PM 10-15-2018
Pats fans mad cause they found out that once brady and bellicheck gone they will be worst then Cleveland.
[Reply]
BroncoDork 03:09 PM 10-15-2018
It was sissy the Sunday Night crew didn't mention it nor show a replay. Hill was dumb to challenge the NE fans, but I would have liked to see the sequence from start to finish.
[Reply]
wazu 03:13 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by BroncoDork:
It was sissy the Sunday Night crew didn't mention it nor show a replay. Hill was dumb to challenge the NE fans, but I would have liked to see the sequence from start to finish.
He didn’t challenge them. He was trying to slow down after running a thousand miles per hour out the back of the end zone.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:40 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by BroncoDork:
Nothing advances civilization like using another person's actions to justify your own poor behavior.... There is no excuse for it, simple as that. And I'd say that no matter the uniform.
[Reply]
Bump 05:43 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
**** you piece of shit trash ass mother ****er I hope you get blown up at the next Boston Marathon. **** Boston **** The Patriots and **** New England fans
Hoping for another terror attack isn't cool.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:44 PM 10-15-2018
Hill and his agent are asking the NFL for guidelines of pursuing legal action against the fan at Gillette.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:11 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Hill and his agent are asking the NFL for guidelines of pursuing legal action against the fan at Gillette.
Good , fuck those assholes! They're the most obnoxious bunch of people on the Earth.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up