petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:36 PM 08-25-2018
Gotta fire the old piece of SHIT... INTO THE SUN
[Reply]
kgrund 01:44 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
"The Chiefs starting defense surrendered 198 total yards to their former backup QB Chase Daniel and the Bears second string offense. That’s entirely unacceptable."
Do not forget the 40 to 50 yards of rushing he also had!
[Reply]
TEX 01:48 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
NFL network trashing the chiefs defense... Pretty much saying Fat Andy is protecting his coordinator like he did in Philadelphia. Not a good sign
It's gonna end in KC, the same way it did in Philly for Reid. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 01:50 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This defense looks like it exactly what it is: a bunch of young inexperienced players with a couple of really good players and vets that look like they haven’t played at all all offseason.

Let me start with the fact that I’m very happy with the run defense. The starting DL looked good all preseason vs the run with shit LB play from backups. Hitchens and Ragland are going to help tremendously vs the run.

The corners outside of Fuller are making this defense look so much worse than it is, and on basic ****ing plays.

2 things need to happen.

1. Veach needs to be on the phone looking for an even decent corner to bring in as quickly as possible.
2. Andy needs to commit to playing Ragland, Hitchens and Berry next week. I don’t give a shit if Berry’s Achilles explodes. If it does, that just means what we thought: it was bound to anyway.

I do not give a shit if it’s the 4th preseason game. The vets that haven’t played are rusty and look rusty. Get them out there and get them ready.
When the Chiefs signed Amerson, didn't you tell me that he was not nearly as bad as I was making him out to be? I can't remember if it was you or someone else. But if it was you, are you now convinced that he is worthless?
[Reply]
Best22 01:50 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
When the Chiefs signed Amerson, didn't you tell me that he was not nearly as bad as I was making him out to be? I can't remember if it was you or someone else.
Atleast Gaines had NFL speed...
[Reply]
RunKC 01:55 PM 08-25-2018
Yup I thought Amerson could be a decent corner in our system. I was wrong.

Veach thought the same and he is wrong too
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:15 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Let me start with the fact that I’m very happy with the run defense.
1998 called and wants it's strategy back.
[Reply]
Best22 02:16 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
1998 called and wants it's strategy back.
Run defense needs to be acceptable

Pass rush and pass Defense needs to be good

Last year we had neither of the 3, and tried to fix the simplest problem (run D). Hopefully it helped
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:20 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
It's gonna end in KC, the same way it did in Philly for Reid. :-)
That is one of Andy's major blindspots. He is too damn loyal when he really shouldn't be. Sutton has two epic playoff defensive collapses on his resume. He should of been fired at the end of the Titans playoff game.
[Reply]
FAX 02:22 PM 08-25-2018
"Remember boys, they're not in until they're ...

... oh ... they're in already. Never mind."

FAX THE SIDELINE LIP READER
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:36 PM 08-25-2018
Wow...if Amerson and Scandrick are starting in our nickel package, we'll never ever stop anybody on third down. Sorta like our defense all last year.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:37 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Wow...if Amerson and Scandrick are starting in our nickel package, we'll never ever stop anybody on third down. Sorta like our defense all last year.
Got anyone else to throw out there?

As much as Sutton sucks this is kinda on Veach for not thinking CB was a major area of concern.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:40 PM 08-25-2018
Lots of folks here defended buttons for a long time. Now they want him fired? Irony.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:41 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Just like with Gunther Cunningham sans Marty, we'll never have enough talent with this defensive coaching staff. I'm sure Andy Reid doesn't help either.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:53 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Got anyone else to throw out there?

As much as Sutton sucks this is kinda on Veach for not thinking CB was a major area of concern.
Yep. Going out and trading for Kendall Fuller and trying to sign Kyle Fuller shows that he didn't know CB was an area of concern. Nevermind the fact that he was forced to trade one away.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 298
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up