ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 298
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 02:58 PM 12-25-2017
yesterday was classic "bend don't break" Sutton D with a dash of 2017 Chiefs horrible tackling and non-existent pass rush
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:02 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah I wouldn’t mind Sutton back next year. Another great scheme and the only TD yesterday was bc Parker can’t tackle to save his life.

No. Going against shit teams shouldn’t excuse Sutton’s bullshit.

Gotta strive to get better not stand pat because he shut down a quitter.

Sutton should of been gone 2-3 years ago. We had so much talent yet only 1 playoff win.
[Reply]
bricks 03:06 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
No. Going against shit teams shouldn’t excuse Sutton’s bullshit.

Gotta strive to get better not stand pat because he shut down a quitter.

Sutton should of been gone 2-3 years ago. We had so much talent yet only 1 playoff win.
That’s my line of thinking as well. He should’ve been fired after that playoff collapse to Indy. Why the Chiefs have been so loyal to him, I don’t know?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:12 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by bricks:
That’s my line of thinking as well. He should’ve been fired after that playoff collapse to Indy. Why the Chiefs have been so loyal to him, I don’t know?

Chiefs fans are more about the feel good stories and bullshit than that are about the playoffs.

See all the bullshit about wanting to cut Peters. If they would be more focused on getting better vs making sure guys like DJ are sent off on a high note. We might fucking actually win something meaningful.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:15 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by bricks:
Oh idk, maybe bc the defense has been top 10 in points allowed every year except this one (14th) and we didn’t allow 20 points at home all this year?

So you expect us to hire someone else to make this defense better?

I’m sure any DC could do have done better this year relying on Tamba Hali’s one leg, no Eric Berry, Frank ****ing Zombo, Daniel Sorenson and a DJ way past his prime.

How surprising that our run defense has looked significantly better since Reggie Ragland started playing instead of a run down DJ, Ramik Wilson or Justin march lilliard.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:18 PM 12-25-2017
Ironically Chiefs are #28 in Yards allowed but #14 in points allowed

Denver is #2 in yards allowed but #22 in points allowed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:26 PM 12-25-2017
Defense gave up 15, 13 and 13 points in three straight games to get this team to the playoffs.

Forced NINE turnovers in those three games. Shut down the run.

Bob Sutton is a hero.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:28 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Defense gave up 15, 13 and 13 points in three straight games to get this team to the playoffs.

Forced NINE turnovers in those three games. Shut down the run.

Bob Sutton is a hero.

We gave up 12 points and lost.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:28 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
We gave up 12 points and lost.

He isn’t a hero.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:31 PM 12-25-2017
0 sacks.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:33 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
0 sacks.
Frank Zombo is our starter. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 03:56 PM 12-25-2017
Fuck Sutton with the Alaskan Pipeline.
[Reply]
bricks 04:14 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Oh idk, maybe bc the defense has been top 10 in points allowed every year except this one (14th) and we didn’t allow 20 points at home all this year?

So you expect us to hire someone else to make this defense better?

I’m sure any DC could do have done better this year relying on Tamba Hali’s one leg, no Eric Berry, Frank ****ing Zombo, Daniel Sorenson and a DJ way past his prime.

How surprising that our run defense has looked significantly better since Reggie Ragland started playing instead of a run down DJ, Ramik Wilson or Justin march lilliard.
Our defense gets exposed once opposing offenses adjust to our game plan. It would be nice to have someone come in here that can counter against opposing offensive adjustments.

I said, IT WOULD BE NICE BUT I don’t expect sh*t because.......Chiefs. If they could fix that issue, then they may have a chance against the New England’s and Pittsburgh’s of the world.

Watching this team get out coached in the playoffs time and time again is tiring as a fan. I wouldn’t get caught up with stats so much. They don’t tell everything. It’s much better to pay attention to the intricacies of the game instead.
[Reply]
srvy 07:03 PM 12-25-2017
Bob Sutton didnt leave with a sad state of a pass rush and suspect linebacking John Dorsey did.
[Reply]
srvy 07:09 PM 12-25-2017
Also Andy is not going to take a chance on some young up and coming D coordinator and what big name out there not named Ryan wants to coach for a offensive minded Headcoach. We missed an opportunity when Dungver dumped Wade Philips I have always loved his aggressive style.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 298
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up