ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>Led Zeppelin
DeepPurple 08:08 PM 05-23-2019
First time I heard of Zeppelin was around Nov '69. I was driving home one night from work at Woolco receiving depart. It was a xmas job I took while going to JC, it was pouring rain and they played 'Whole Lotta Love'. Even though that is from the second album and I listened to what was a very progression station, WFSO the Big 57 in St. Petersburg, that was my first time hearing them. I remember turning it up loud in my '69 Datusn 510 that I had purchased new a few months earlier.

A couple of weeks later, the manager said the night man called in sick and asked if I would stay all night inside the store. They would lock up about 11pm and I just had to push a dry mop up and down each aisle until someone came in about 6am. After eveyone left, the first thing I thing I did, was to go to the record depart and find an 8 track of the first Led Zeppelin and put it in a stereo and turn it as loud as I could. That played all through the store for about six hours while I pushed a mop around. The next month I joined the Army.

8 Track

[Reply]
lcarus 01:36 PM 05-28-2019
I like Trampled Underfoot, Immigrant Song, No Quarter, Stairway, All My Love, and many more
[Reply]
DeepPurple 03:34 PM 05-28-2019

[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up